What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Having the ABILITY to get truly and Blissfully HIGH.... To be able to skip a round of pain meds or sleep meds Is INVALUABLE .... The quality of my life improves every time i pick up a Bong or step up to my Sublimator..... Quality....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hunny there is no need to thank me. You did us all a solid by holding on to the 2 dans cuts. The gbbx6 in particular. We were having a hard time getting it back and you saved the day :respect: All I have done is show my gratitude.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I didnt do shit. Just sent some stuff sitting on the shelf. And those babies are old strains that dont compare to what is out now.

Besides it is funny ass hell thinking of you covered in charcoal.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hunny there is no need to thank me. You did us all a solid by holding on to the 2 dans cuts. The gbbx6 in particular. We were having a hard time getting it back and you saved the day :respect: All I have done is show my gratitude.

That i was able to keep them alive..... Yeah wow.... Joe that was an honor... something i am so proud of really... Now i have her and she's about to flip.... But i only have one ready half my next round will be the Gorilla Bubble... But i can say i have saved a 30% strain.... and themes bragging rights for a ROOKIE Grower... I'll do it again if i have the opportunity... And i know ill Set this place on fire with the Bosses Vault.... That can of worms will be cracked open Next year maybe March 1 if all goes to plan.... which it never does... but i looked and there is some FIRE in That Can.... i'm sure there is some straight fire in them... Ive been assured there is.... :peacock: :peacock: :peacock:

Aspenou812

Veteran
I didnt do shit. Just sent some stuff sitting on the shelf. And those babies are old strains that dont compare to what is out now.

Joe i need that Emoji..... Its not avalible here for Itchy....

onavelzy

Veteran

Charcoal story plz, if it's not overtly incriminating. If it's been posted previously, I missed it. I've been trying to suss out what you might be sent that would explode into a cloud of carbon dust. My imagination is lacking.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Charcoal story plz, if it's not overtly incriminating. If it's been posted previously, I missed it. I've been trying to suss out what you might be sent that would explode into a cloud of carbon dust. My imagination is lacking.

I received a package.... The box was filled with spray foam that had about a week to cure out... In the spray foam was bags with shippers in them... In those bags loose charcole pellets were spread about... Stabbing pulling slicing kicking it all to get the shippersout of that Damn foam... Its tough stuff... I broke 4 nails and two knives digging through the shit... Everything was fine till I hit the pellets with the knife... They just went to dust... I pulled the knife out and was like what the fuck is that black powder.... Lol 45 minutes later I was looking like a Cole miner staring at the four pods free from the foam... Exhausted and I had a hell of a mess to clean up... Little Dove just stared at me... Said momy you need a bath.... And giggled I had that shit everywhere....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got mine hooked up tonight Aspen .... did you get yours yet ?

i got the wrong style breaker though so theres no power to it yet . i bought the new style SquareD breaker & this panel is quite old & has the old style breakers .... no biggie i'll pick it up tomorrow .

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran

i got the wrong style breaker though so theres no power to it yet . i bought the new style SquareD breaker & this panel is quite old & has the old style breakers .... no biggie i'll pick it up tomorrow .

View Image

Well I sure did... There in the truck now its cold And raining so I start on that in the morning or maybe on Saturday morning...

Aspenou812

Veteran

View Image

Is that the wire off the breaker? Can I do mine that way and skip the 50 amp stove plug?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you look inside of it? Do they look well built? The controller

as a matter of fact i did take it apart to see how it was built ..... & surprisingly .... its built pretty well !!! good componants , wiring sizes are all correct , wires all have nice tight terminals ..... was really impressed . well worth the 90$ ! i couldn't build one as nice for that cheap !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the wire off the breaker? Can I do mine that way and skip the 50 amp stove plug?

yes you can ! :tiphat: but its a real tight connection space they give you in the back of the controller . so set it on a blanket or something so you don't fuck up the face of it as you have it upside down wiring it . took me a good 15 minutes to get it wired . but i used copper conductors & they're harder to bend & maneuver than the aluminum ones are . the screw terminals on the back where the wires connect come right out to make it easier to get the wires where you want them , then just put the screw terminals back in & tighten them down .

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
as a matter of fact i did take it apart to see how it was built ..... & surprisingly .... its built pretty well !!! good componants , wiring sizes are all correct , wires all have nice tight terminals ..... was really impressed . well worth the 90$ ! i couldn't build one as nice for that cheap !!!

You probably took my light apart and said that cheap fucker went 14 gauge wire.