What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
I know. In my situation, it would look odd, to say the least. Lol

Then widen you're scope.... Give a fat sack to each neighbour.... Say just forget you see and hear the 3 mini split a.c. units hanging on the front of the house.... I like it cold.... Then give them a Big Pecan Pie... And a Big Glass of SWEET TEA.... SAY THANKS YALL... HERE.... AND HANDING THE SACK OVER WALK AWAY... Do it southern style.... Lol.....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Trust me that works like a charm VP.... You have to of coarse wear short shorts a sports bra or better yet a Bikini Top.... Use a southern slow draw and smile....and maybe throw in a wink... Dont worry about the women.... Remember your way sexier.... Just own it baby.....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The new mini splits you don't even know they are running unless your standing in front of em or see the fan moving. Whisper quiet they are. Grate when they work, disposable when they don't. That said I'm getting a multiple head mini soon.

Aspenou812

Veteran
?? There's nothing abnormal about getting a heater/AC combo for your home. It might be a step above the usual trailer trash window hanger from Kmart but you're the kind of guy who doesn't play that cheap shit game when it comes to your home comfort, is what I say

ONA.....

Aspenou812

Veteran
The new mini splits you don't even know they are running unless your standing in front of em or see the fan moving. Whisper quiet they are. Grate when they work, disposable when they don't. That said I'm getting a multiple head mini soon.

Look up the puck.... Controler Joe.... Its for home automation do know why it wouldn't work in the grow room....

onavelzy

Veteran
Trust me that works like a charm VP.... You have to of coarse wear short shorts a sports bra or better yet a Bikini Top.... Use a southern slow draw and smile....and maybe throw in a wink... Dont worry about the women.... Remember your way sexier.... Just own it baby.....
I can envision the shorts and top, but I never pictured you as having a drawl A. But wtf would I know? Accents don't translate in the typed word.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look up the puck.... Controler Joe.... Its for home automation do know why it wouldn't work in the grow room....

Your gonna have to slow down on tha dabs. I don't see the usefulness of this gadget.
I'm one of those fuckers that has a very low opinion of electronics being in control of my life. I still like carburetors and point type ignitions.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I don’t grow at home. It’s at a house in a neighborhood. Lol. One of the neighbors is older so he doesn’t work. I get him to take care of the yard and stuff on the outside. I tell him I use the place as an office for my business...which doesn’t exist! Hahahaha! Been doing this for 20 years in the same spot. If I got a mini, I would have to get real creative in my answers to his questions! And I'm not trying to raise any flags...just trying to blend in really.

packerfan79

Veteran
I don’t grow at home. It’s at a house in a neighborhood. Lol. One of the neighbors is older so he doesn’t work. I get him to take care of the yard and stuff on the outside. I tell him I use the place as an office for my business...which doesn’t exist! Hahahaha! Been doing this for 20 years in the same spot. If I got a mini, I would have to get real creative in my answers to his questions! And I'm not trying to raise any flags...just trying to blend in really.

Put the condenser in the garage.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So last daily posting for the clones.

Yesterday I watered them twice. I also checked the EC level of the feed I am giving them and it is 1.8 EC. Which seems heavy but the plants show no sign of a problem at that amount.

Here is a top down look at one of the plants. You can see no leaf tip burn, curled leaves, or dark color. The leaf actually could be a bit more green but to me looks great.

Again I did not take one of the GG4 plants out for pictures because the root ball broke apart twice before. I didnt even try. But here is a picture of the other 3 root balls.

And the last picture I have included a tape measure to show the height of the plants. It is next to the tallest plant which is a GG4. It has 7 nodes now. I clone with one or 2 nodes so it has put on 5 or 6 nodes since it went into the cup. The plant with the least nodes has 5 and almost 6.

In fact the reason I will be up potting them today is because of the top growth. I dont think I will be able to keep the cup wet enough with the amount of leaf mass they have. So they are going into larger pots today.

Dont know if this has helped any one but it shows what a LED can do with clones and how I do my clones after root development in the Root Riot plus.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Your gonna have to slow down on tha dabs. I don't see the usefulness of this gadget.
I'm one of those fuckers that has a very low opinion of electronics being in control of my life. I still like carburetors and point type ignitions.

Its useful because you can use it to set the day and night time temps... Say 82 during the day and 75 at night...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please let me get this room to the point where I can flip these Damn plants

man i hear that !!!!
got my light controller yesterday , went & picked up the wire & breaker today . will get it all installed tonight so at least the flower room has power for the lights .

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
what if its a 5 ton?:biggrin:

:thinking:Then its too big for most basements ... or you are going to need to vent the heat. :moon:

I need to be inconspicuous living in an urban environment and it can get quite cold where i live so no worries, or extra precautions, to keep the unit from freezing up.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Aspen did you get my pm ? or don't you answer pm's?

I thought I did answer it... It must not have sent... That s Joes fault JW.... I'm blaming Joe its his fault I can't keep a thought straight in my head.... Hang on babe let me step away from this cloud and ill resend it

Latest posts

Latest posts