What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
man i hear that !!!!
got my light controller yesterday , went & picked up the wire & breaker today . will get it all installed tonight so at least the flower room has power for the lights .

I have to make the time tommorow to go get the parts and controller... So... Its all at the store that's a two hour drive round trip

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought I did answer it... It must not have sent... That s Joes fault JW.... I'm blaming Joe its his fault I can't keep a thought straight in my head.... Hang on babe let me step away from this cloud and ill resend it

I do have that effect on the ladies. I'm sorry, it's not my fault God made me so sexy.
Here maybe this will help

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have to make the time tommorow to go get the parts and controller... So... Its all at the store that's a two hour drive round trip
Man that sucks. I have a Menards 3 minutes away. If I wanted to I could spend the extra two minutes and drive to Home Depot. But really that seems like a waste when I could make it a little longer and enjoy the whole 7 or 8 minute drive to Lowes.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I cant get another piece of land because I have no income other than my grow and a few roofs and cant get a loan even though I claim it.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
And I have a minor league ball park across the street. So free fire works all summer that I can watch from my yard next to the grill and fire pit.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ichy ...... just transplanted tonight .... I'd say they've grown a bit

picture.php

had to trim these back so they'd fit in the shippers lol

picture.php

do you already have the BX#6 ?

Aspenou812

Veteran
True Story.... just not mad.... lol.... Fresh coconuts are easier to get into... And i had carbon all over me.... from stepping on them and cutting into them.... it was in my hair... under my nails....hehehehehe

~star~crash~

in my area (central NYS) i'm finding that the fresh produce mostly SUCKS ASS ...it's fake ... it only looks good ....shit sucks...you gotta grow your own for flavor

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
in my area (central NYS) i'm finding that the fresh produce mostly SUCKS ASS ...it's fake ... it only looks good ....shit sucks...you gotta grow your own for flavor

We are like a mid west food meca. They call us a foody town. We can get all kinds of weird foods. Lots of heirloom fruits and veggies.

Forgot about the carbon dust. I laugh every time you talk about it. I just imagine the cussing you did in my name.

Aspenou812

Veteran

Its the same here.... Oh this is fire its from CAli.... BS To stupid to know all that bud had been keifed.... Even what i have sampled locally was grown badly and full of salts...and the genetics were old as hell.... I know why people flipped the fuck out over my bud... now being back in the market a fair price for a full gram of killer bud.... that's why the phone didn't quit ringing... The outdoor crops have been devastated every one over 4 plants taken down... no one has ever seen it like this that bud normally last the area deep into the summer... and its pretty good.... nothing stellar but pretty good.... I use to think the Colorado Bud was good.... but yall have shown me the errors in that thinking.... If its any good at all it comes from a grower.... not a greeder quality is not in commercial and not someone fucking around with a cfl in a closet.... Quality has to come from a real Grower... I wish i could grow as good as you Star, Dan, Itchy, Unc, Hammer, Tony, Vp, Joe, JW, Cheeba and so many others... with this new room comes the ability to control my environment and my quality will Improve greatly... That's what the new room is all about.... This is the very last time ill be without my very own Stash of Lovingly Grown High Quality Bud..... It's so difficult to swallow pills knowing what they are doing to my liver... Sometimes i gag just thinking about that.... I have to have HIGH QUALITY MARIJUANA in my life again soon.... a good day for me is when i toss these 5 bottles in the trash again.... Poisonous Shit.... But without the muscle relaxers and pain management I wouldn't be moving or walking around without the sleep meds i won't be sleeping.... And all 5 of them have had a negative impact on my liver just using them 49 days and i can feel it.... My Doctor has taken notice as well... But he wont say much.... Dan, Itchy Joe y'all have saved my harvest and done your best to See me through this dry spell.... And i simply dont have the words to tell yall how much you are appreciated each and every day.... The fact of the matter is i simply can not afford to smoke like i did Before... Before the events of this past summer...I have someone else in my life to provide for now.... And if that means pills and a wheelchair so be it... If i dont grow I dont smoke and ill be stuck on the fucking Poison Shit... The Decisions we make... that we are forced to make... Freedom AIN'T FREE.....

Latest posts

Latest posts