What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girlfriend is demanding I open the locked door. What to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
You dick is going to land you some good prison sex!

Don't worry, you'll still be getting some.

Put your dick aside for the moment...
Sounds like you are fighting your gut, never, ever has worked out for me when I try to rationalize against my gut...Your gut, is actually (scientifically proven) your subconcious at work.
Your 'Id' is telling your to bail and find pussy elsewhere.
Your 'Super Ego' is telling you "fuck it, I'm scarface and have a hot ass bitch".
Your 'Ego' is saying..."I don't know Yoggi, the ranger isn't going to like this."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego,_and_super-ego

Maybe nothing will happen, but you are playing with your life for pussy. If the money is that good, there is seriously nothing wrong with a hooker.

Obviously there are consequences if you get caught, with how vague you are about what state you are in and what is really behind closed doors. Which means she will get to spend the night in jail with you. No better way to find out how cool your chick is.

You want a real solution?
Sell your car, sell all your luxury items, rent another place. Not an apartment, the iPhone guy sure did make that apparent.
You can stay at the house a few times a week, when you aren't sleeping with your girlfriend, the just tell the nieghbors that you spend a lot of time sleeping/fucking at your GFs apartment...Maybe if they see something suspicious while you aren't there they could give you a call.
But that is my 'Super Ego' talking.
My 'Id' says your are trading 6 mos of pussy for 6+ mos of Big Red in your corn shed.

real ting

This very situation has played out countless times in the course of human history, when someone asks for advice.

The asker then proceeds to ignore all advice given, no matter how sensible, unless the advice happens to be the thing they were already planning on doing in the first place. If just one person even sort of agrees with their idea, they feel vindicated and continue on with the plan. If no one agrees, they restate their plan and seek out someone who does.

Good luck with the situation, hope the new lies sort it all out for ya.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Another temporary solution:
Knock her up.
She's gonna keep her mouth shut if your her baby's pappa (or until something better comes along, as you make it sound), but then you just bought the farm.

And your 'Id' really freaked out when she 'Demanded' to see the inners of your abode. She didn't ask, she didn't beg, she didn't barter (e.g. Show me what's inside and you can do me in the pooper while you finger bang my best friend).

So even with the jail/probation aside, you are questioning 'is this relationship going to work'.

Chance nothing will happen, but know this,
Reasons people get busted: (in order of importance, first two are a tie)
CI (confidential/criminal informants)
Scorned Woman (don't have to be fucking her)
Scorned Bitch N#$#er (like a woman clothed in a man's body)
Dumbass decisions of their own (jealousy is a motherfucker, if you got it you don't need to flaunt it).
Nosy neighbor

Then far on down the list:
Tinfoil hat shit
Power company
Grow store stakeout
All others.

3gunpete

Regardless of how inconvenient it might be or how many strings there are. Pleez do yourself a huge favor and tread lightly. Either way you go, you need to realize yur playin with fire. This kind of shit looks funny or simple on tv, but that you aint brother and you may very well be sowing some really nasty seeds of which nothing fruitful can grow. Don't wana be a buzz kill. Theres just to many good people whos lives are either ruined or really screwed up for years while they try to make up for momentary lake in judgment. We all make bad calls sometimes, minimize them and know when to stop digging a deeper hole. Good luck.. You may need it.

dwarfganja

:fsu:

Get rid of her now! Your relationship is built on lies....you cant turn back now.

You knew what you were getting yourself into.....now get the fuck out!

If you want to continue to grow here is some advice from NWA....

N.W.A.
I find 'em fuck 'em and flee you know
but before I d.o'
yo, I take a ho' to the hotel
to the motel
to the holiday inn [say what??!]
if that bitch start fuckin' up, yo
I'll just fuck her friend ...

If not this might be you...........:moon: and your new cell mate!!

LMAO

Wise

This is exactly why there is no visible door to my room.

Odds are she already knows if she's asking specific questions like that. You have a potentially life changing decision to make.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant show her yet. I know that. We've been dating for a few months and i honestly dont think she has a clue about the pot farm in the house that she stays at 5 days a week. She just doesnt know anything about the culture and i gave up smoking so how could she. I make sure we dont watch any drug related shows either lol. Lately though shes been on my case hard about opening the doors. I have 2 rooms that i keep locked. Ive always stuck with the excuse that its just storage and i hate clutter so i keep the rooms locked so i dont have to see the junk everyday. Shes either bought that or just doesnt want to know because shes afraid what it might be. But lately she wont quit. Im gonna have to get a second place to grow or quit or tell her soon i know but until this next harvest is finished i have to keep her at bay and come up with an excuse. Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated. I definitely cant tell her. The trust just isnt there yet. So what im thinking is saying that i wasnt honest with her and that i actually rent those two rooms out to a friend for storage and he keeps the keys. I mean im in a tough spot because i hate lying, but the money and lifestyle are too good to quit growing and the friendship and sex are too good quit the relationship.

if there is no trust yet then why is she staying at your house 5 days a week? i dont let people i dont trust into my home.

I cant show her yet. I know that. We've been dating for a few months and i honestly dont think she has a clue about the pot farm in the house that she stays at 5 days a week. She just doesnt know anything about the culture and i gave up smoking so how could she. I make sure we dont watch any drug related shows either lol. Lately though shes been on my case hard about opening the doors. I have 2 rooms that i keep locked. Ive always stuck with the excuse that its just storage and i hate clutter so i keep the rooms locked so i dont have to see the junk everyday. Shes either bought that or just doesnt want to know because shes afraid what it might be. But lately she wont quit. Im gonna have to get a second place to grow or quit or tell her soon i know but until this next harvest is finished i have to keep her at bay and come up with an excuse. Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated. I definitely cant tell her. The trust just isnt there yet. So what im thinking is saying that i wasnt honest with her and that i actually rent those two rooms out to a friend for storage and he keeps the keys. I mean im in a tough spot because i hate lying, but the money and lifestyle are too good to quit growing and the friendship and sex are too good quit the relationship.

shoulda said its got someones stuff who is alive anymore in it . the room is locked and been locked for a while. it only comes open for your parents who have the keys. or whom ever u wanna use past away and so so has the keys . u store it cuz your trusted to leave stuff alone . thats why they choose u to store it. like said get rid of her play the field . if it was me ....no pussy worth jail time unless its your wife

ive known my gf for few years now,and she knows i grow.she seems to like it a little bit. at least the taste of it. she likes to look at the boo and other places for new beans to try. she likes it alot better than the mexi brick crap. plus i trust her to not say anything about the grow. it takes trust and alot of it. she figured it out when i was buying gardening stuff and i didnt even have a "proper garden" but she has never complained yet

a sample from my 150w hps grow cab

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Well you got a few options... You can tell her your retard brother billy is in there and you don't want her to fall in love with him...
you can tell her you been doing some reaserch on swine flu and that room is full of it....
Tell her if she keeps asking no vacation to vegas ever!

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when she comes home tonight be dressed up as a woman,tell her that's your big secret but your not ready yet to show her your "rooms"...

oh also does this dress make your ass look fat...

pokergod

Lets see, you can have the girl, and be a broke broke. Or you can trade her in and have it all. When they start demanding, they think they got you, hook, line and sinker. Throw her back, theres plenty of fish in the ocean, keep looking til you find the keeper. Looks like you were Saved by the bell. lol.

S

Stray

sound advice given here...although i am positive to make MY decision upon such circumstances,if they fell upon me,and in my own opinion,of course...it would not take 9 pages of advice from people for me to reach a conclusion....DEMANDING in your house?? if she DEMANDS to see your phone?...oh yeah i forgot the sex is good, i forgot...go bash one out and sleep easy in the knowledge that you are'nt slacking in the security basics. :)

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Does she smoke? How does she feel about pot? Does she have friends who smoke? These are all questions I tend to ask early on. This way I know if I am going to have a problem with this girl or not. You should be able to get the feel whether she's gonna be cool or not.

But long ago I had the same situation as you. I ended up telling her eventually, and she broke up with me. We started seeing each other again a couple years later. I did one thing wrong and she said I belong in jail. I decided 2 things then and there:

1- get as far away from this girl as possible.

2- always make sure a potential girlfriend is pot-friendly, trustworthy, and can keep a secret.

If you can't do that then you gotta get a super stealth op next time.

Iraganji

Goals, both long term and short.

Priorities, keep them in order in order to maintain your goals.

Think about these things as though your happiness and peace of mind are at stake, or suffer what happens when you aren't steering your own vessel where you want to be.

Finally, when in the company of another, be the stronger mind. Suggestion is powerful over the weak, and the weak get pushed around.

Peace and luck.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I couldn´t share my house and life with someone who i don´t thrust in full.
If she´s just the actual fling i think it´s time for you to move to the next one.
If in other hand you see yourself living with her in the near future i don´t think that hiding something like that would be a good option.
I hope you sort it out asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts