What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sorry stoney,are you saying the biggest cookie bud you have seen was 3 grams?

if so,this is the top from my first forum cut plant,i just jammed it into flower as soon as i had a space so not much veg time,got just shy of 2 oz from the plant...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ thats true The forum cut is super dense.. I have herd people question the weight because it looks very small.. an 1/8 looks like a dime bag

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have any Cola pics of the most recent plants in flower. The pics from your previous harvest look like what I would expect from the forum cut.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Killer bud man she def stacked up for ya I've never got a cookie bud that big most don't... Ur lucky to have a stacked women in ya corner ....Corner of the room may be the key there.. Her weight is def deceiving ... But most tops I've seen are half that size of urs that shit is like 5in long... Props to u mang can't wait to see what ya can do when u dial her... Love the triple beam batterys never die she never let ya down.. Brought me back at .. Thanks for provin me wrong glad never been happier to see cookies yield improving all the time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have any Cola pics of the most recent plants in flower. The pics from your previous harvest look like what I would expect from the forum cut.

the oldest one isnt that far in yet,plus its scrogged and topped and super cropped a bunch so i would expect it to stack a bit different this time...

Killer bud man she def stacked up for ya I've never got a cookie bud that big most don't... Ur lucky to have a stacked women in ya corner ....Corner of the room may be the key there.. Her weight is def deceiving ... But most tops I've seen are half that size of urs that shit is like 5in long... Props to u mang can't wait to see what ya can do when u dial her... Love the triple beam batterys never die she never let ya down.. Brought me back at .. Thanks for provin me wrong glad never been happier to see cookies yield improving all the time...

nope,right under a 1000w hps,probably less than 24" away when it was done,didnt really push that hard on the nutes,but i know the first plant got hit with more "full strength" flowering nutes right out of the gate than i normally would use,and i used GO veganic line for the most part aside from compost tea and liquid bat guano once a week...
i love my trip beam,aside from not having a tare function that is! and properly stolen from a high school chem lab about a million years ago,im the second owner,and i can tell you about a million pounds of mexi brick weed have been on this thing! lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made some seeds :) prego cookies. Looks like the pollen took. I was concerned. The pollen has been in deep freeze for 6 months.

This would be GSC X Querkle. I dont know what GSC genetics are Querkle is Purple Urkel x space Queen.
picture.php

NorCal

Veteran
Not too sure what to think about this last round with the forum. I have my trays filled with 40 plants in 5.5 nch pots and for the most part they all look like this
E847145B-C59C-4982-97FE-5ECFCB761914-131-00000005961E0710.jpg

07BC3345-4723-493C-8D45-97C9543F1239-131-000000059E07C25B.jpg

Small dense frosty and colorful little nuggets. Pitiful yield though. These were in trays so most were about 14inches from 1000w bulbs.

Then I Have a few to the side in 2.5 gallon pots that were vegged longerand obviously are going to yield more....BUT they are exhibiting 2 different kinds of bud structure...
F536C5D3-2667-4374-AC34-41C522A51228-131-000000059204605B.jpg

The one above reminds me a lot like a bubba kush in the way it stacks and isn't as dense as the next picture.

Then there's this plant.
5950F368-286B-4785-B1BA-D299D7617884-131-00000005A1AFE2AE.jpg

This one reminds me a lot of your typical OG kush dom forum gsc cut. Only thing is its not as frosty as the first pictures I Posted. this plant was actually on the floor (next to the tray) but because they were so tall they actually flowered right next to the plant i posted in the first picture. These were all the same cuts off the same mothers yet I'm getting practically 3 different phenos. All smell the same but just look different. They were all given The same exact water/nutes. The plants in big pots are to the side of the trays but Get watered with the water from the reservoirs that feed the trays. Only thing that could've been different was watering amounts and watering frequency. Basically The ones in the bigger pots I tend to let dry out more between waterings and the ones in the trays get watered automatically with drippers on DTW tables.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i noticed that the smaller colas are the ones that stretch the most and are crowded and reach close to the light, that always makes the entire plant a small yielder. that + high nutes will make her stunt like that. interested in how your having that happen in coco, i thought for a second i had a hot batch of soil....my first runs with her in soil always produced nice sized top colas about the size of your last pic and almost size of adrifts. then suddenly the last 2 runs ive been seeing this tiny cola shit happening pretty much using same methods. i also used aptus on the last 2 rounds so that could have led to over-fert as well.

i also just noticed last night that she definately swells when being allowed to dry up a bit in late flower, i wonder what the rest of yall with big colas are doing watering wise with her.. for my 420 smoking crop, i defoliated around day 55-60, then gave it a final flush and let her dry out for a good 4-5 days until the pots felt real light, and she put on alot of weight. she swelled a good 25% over the tray i harvested 2 weeks ago with nothing like that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The reward at the end is not so sweet. Like I said I will run her for awhile just to get some stock. Then very few for head stash. As soon as I find a better plant she will be swaped out.

skydoh

I have one forum plant coming down this week and iv neglected her pretty bad. She starting to get pm on her and i know i missed a few waterings and those roots dried up badd.

Still. She is proudicing Well for me....2 gal pots in soil... Vegged for prolly 4-5 weeks. I see a zip n half. Maybe two. Granted she shared a 600watt with 3 other plants but i totally neglected her and she looks like she produce more than my first run. Lol. I did feed high feedings earlier on this girl not sure if that made a difference But just for really watering and forgetting about her she did good.

Not as frosty tho But sttill putting out...

IMAG2520.jpg

Another cola..
IMAG2521.jpg
IMAG2522.jpg

Ill need to see a fresh pm free cookie shot after this post tho. Lol

skydoh

LOL Thanks brah!

I do have a really healthy looking table one wk 1 tho...these girls are about 3ft maybe a lil more, n two moms in 5gal that are 3.5ft big n.wide,Takin cuts tomrrow. Will be trained n screen. Biggest cookies iv flowered so curious on the results.

IMAG2512.jpg
IMAG2513.jpg
IMAG2514.jpg
IMAG2515.jpg