Girl Scout Cookies

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

:)

miscbrah3284

Veteran
is miscbrahs cut and adrifts the same, the forum cut? because if they are ... i dont think so ^^

I dont think they are either but I know I got the forum...adrift has his shit on lock tho over there so I dunno. Not hatin just curious to know as well! Maybe he just found the secret t gettin them to yield?

NorCal

Veteran
I dont think they are either but I know I got the forum...adrift has his shit on lock tho over there so I dunno. Not hatin just curious to know as well! Maybe he just found the secret t gettin them to yield?

IIRC think he said he runs a sealed room/CO2.

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, i run co2 at 1000 ppms, and as far as i know its the forum.. idk, looks alot like the forum to me, just bigger buds i suppose! well thanks guyys and gals, later!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea adrift found that sweet spot..co2 definately helps ive seen a few packs of "co2 cookies" and the colas are always bigger...i almost got tops that size my first ever run with her just threw mine in some soil and barely fed nutes. subsequent batches have been hard to duplicate that first run, almost makes me wonder if my mother plants are putting out duds similar to dubtech is known to do.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have just been serial cloning from the best clone each run,mine seem to be getting easier to root and turning into actual plants much quicker now,i figured that had more to do with the silica blast making each round that much sturdier.with summer coming im switching to fewer larger plants so my third round should get a solid 60 days of veg.may try the cookie in 10 gallon smarties this time...

NorCal

Veteran
Yah prop I'm thinking the same thing! Was wondering if my mom was gojng downhill but she looks pretty healthy....Speaking of which I just went into my veg room and she's fucking DEAD! The plant looked pretty healthy and I watered her a few days ago. Today I go in and bam! She's wilted! WTF? I was just about to take a bunch of cuts and now nothing...FML Ill prob just run a different strain until I can get some more moms of the forum setup. Weird though I've never seen a plant look so healthy and just completely wilt and die on me..

jackmayoffer

Veteran
yea adrift found that sweet spot..co2 definately helps ive seen a few packs of "co2 cookies" and the colas are always bigger...i almost got tops that size my first ever run with her just threw mine in some soil and barely fed nutes. subsequent batches have been hard to duplicate that first run, almost makes me wonder if my mother plants are putting out duds similar to dubtech is known to do.
A Dud is when the plant has zero frost / Trichomes and no smell what so ever it will grow fine look like every other plant then around week 3- 4 you can tell its a Dud. Even just a single cola will dud and the rest of the plant will be fine. I had a feeling alot of growers that did not have a stellar run's would blame there grow on Dud's now:biggrin:.. Not knocking you bro.. Its not just the Dubtech there are alot of growers having this issue .. I think we have the dud thing figured out but will talk about it else where.. Sorry for the cookie hi jack back to the bad ass cookie shots....:tiphat:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha so funny seeing people doubt that Adrifts cut is the Forum just because it is looking so nice and chunky.
I have some insanely frosty GSC that looks stunning and is nothing but popcorn size bud all over, another thats in a different tent is a big chunky plant, same cut different conditions.
Peace

dro510

Yah prop I'm thinking the same thing! Was wondering if my mom was gojng downhill but she looks pretty healthy....Speaking of which I just went into my veg room and she's fucking DEAD! The plant looked pretty healthy and I watered her a few days ago. Today I go in and bam! She's wilted! WTF? I was just about to take a bunch of cuts and now nothing...FML Ill prob just run a different strain until I can get some more moms of the forum setup. Weird though I've never seen a plant look so healthy and just completely wilt and die on me..

ROOT APHIDS?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha so funny seeing people doubt that Adrifts cut is the Forum just because it is looking so nice and chunky.
I have some insanely frosty GSC that looks stunning and is nothing but popcorn size bud all over, another thats in a different tent is a big chunky plant, same cut different conditions.
Peace

They just dont look like the Forum cut I have or seen.. It Has nothing to do with how well they look lol..I would love to see all Forum cut pics that look like his never have. That doesn't mean there not real.. If you have GSC with buds that large post them. Here are some I took today. I have 5 plants 2 had 30 day veg, 3 had 50+ day veg same size buds just a taller plant.. From what im reading Co2 so far is the only known way to get large buds from the forum cut? I hope not. Why dont you teach us how to get buds like that from the forum cut with no co2 JUST 100% organically grown. Adrift your cut looks fantastic I would grow it...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Deflectohead

Hey Miscbrah3284 did you do a overall comparison of the 3 cuts you flowered? Maybe I just missed it. I was wondering what the flower time, yield, and smoke differences were. I'm about to run some of the SCM cut. I picked it up from Harborside since it was the only available GSC when I was last there. I have a mom of it next to my DHN Chem4 mom and they have incredibly similar structure in veg. I've been rockin that C4 cut for a year now with great success but wanted to try something new