What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
killin it adrift and randy!

Postin here for the first time....my first project

Cookies n Dream- blue dream clone only x forum cut

My first run with the forum cut popped 2 nanners---let them mature and cut them off, had pollen....hit my blue dream....got 1 seed. here it is veggin. we'll see what becomes of it, about to throw into flower

20130328_194212_zps399a6177.jpg

20130328_194222_zps561e26d5.jpg

20130328_194240_zps1cbec874.jpg

20130328_194254_zps2fed3ce8.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn adrift that GSC is stacking perfectly....you definately found the sweet spot. no PGRs? i was just at a friends garden whos running forum cut and his colas were similar size, he admitted to using bushmaster @ 1ml per gallon the first 2 weeks of flower....nugs were totally different than my room, same exact cut but much different looks.

misc BD cross sounds nice..that plant definately looks BD dom with the sativa like leafs. hoping for some BD yield with that cookie flavor.

Adrift

Veteran
damn adrift that GSC is stacking perfectly....you definately found the sweet spot. no PGRs? i was just at a friends garden whos running forum cut and his colas were similar size, he admitted to using bushmaster @ 1ml per gallon the first 2 weeks of flower....nugs were totally different than my room, same exact cut but much different looks.

misc BD cross sounds nice..that plant definately looks BD dom with the sativa like leafs. hoping for some BD yield with that cookie flavor.

thanks prop! no PGRs here... never used them before, ur talking about like aptus and shit like that right???

i just grow her like i do all my other plants! not crowding her prolly helped alot, as it helps with most strains in general...

def cant wait to puff some of these nuggets, starting to get super funky :)

later!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks dro510!!!

so she is starting to turn purple on me and i snapped a pretty cool pic! hope nobody minds :)

picture.php

:joint:

mmj916

About time I contribute a little more & stop lurking as much...

GSC FORUM CUT

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Platinum GSC, with Forum GSC in foreground

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just had a side by side smoke of some freshly cured platinum vs forum...definately a bit different and unique in their own regards. in smell tests i noticed platinum seemed to have a stronger overall minty scent. the forum had that smell but had a few other terpines in there that remind me of GDP and bubba kush.

ive been smoking forum GSC for the last few weeks, and i can echo some other folks thoughts about potency. not a knock you down strong high, a balance of head and body and not too overwhelming, good partying weed we like to say. smoked some platinum last night and got a totally different high, much stronger but with good focus during the first few hours, and eventually leading to a sleep coma. smoked platinum again this morning and was nodding out later in the day, stuff is stronger and makes you want to hit the sheets.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree about the forum cut,its a nice high all around,and its tasty enough to want to keep smoking it...its definitely potent,but i can still smoke loads of it...
heres how i look at it,its more than good enough to justify the space it might take up in favor of something that may yield better,i find myself reaching for the cookie jar pretty often,and its not like i dont have 20 choices of what to smoke...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
here is my 2 cents

there is a reason the cookie jar empties first

it has less nugs

you can get straight fire in seed any day of the week

skydoh

The forum has the most unique flavor on the exhale iv ever smoked in my life. I can only imagine the p. Cooks with more of a pronounce mint/floral flavor. And more potency.
I was reaching the cookie jar to the most too,
My lil brother tried the forum a few weeks ago and said the same thing...that you can switch mood highs from being totally laid back n stuck to yapping away like ur on the charlie sheen. A great hybrid party strain with a stink that you know Its cookies When you walk in.

Funny enough, i ditched my most frosted strain i had in my garden which was Deep sleep (clone only larry x pre98 ) from progressive options. Also Becuz she didnt produce that Well. But quality was def there.

Turns out they pretty much grow the same lol. They look the same, smell the same, DP is a lil lankier in structure but still produces tiny marble nugs.

My guess forum is crossed with a pre98.

Hopefully Ill be able to get the p. Cooks and compare highs. Great strain IMHO, regardless of yeild. Im a quality > quanity guy anyways :D Anyday.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The forum cut some functional weed for me. If I only got a couple hours sleep and gotta get up at 5am and go ta work or school Im puffin cookies all day. keeps me awake for a good two hours... then I smoke some more. Not like the Golden Tiger, which has me on cloud 87 for three hours then lights out.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
What weak lil womanly hands you have. Never seen a dumbbell before.

LOL, I think I just pissed my pants. :laughing:

I am a carpenter and have some tuff hands. I always laugh when I shake the hands of office folk, that only use their hands for typing and facebooking. Even worse when they are all lubed up with lotion.