What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Relentless

Veteran
The forum cut some functional weed for me. If I only got a couple hours sleep and gotta get up at 5am and go ta work or school Im puffin cookies all day. keeps me awake for a good two hours... then I smoke some more. Not like the Golden Tiger, which has me on cloud 87 for three hours then lights out.
+1 i like tokin it during the day too

Adrift

Veteran
blowing up

blowing up

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

still have yet to ever even taste cookies! haha, but from the smells and looks i can def see why ppl like her!

nom nom nom

:joint:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I think Adrift has the OGKB cut from the look of those tops.

the GSC I enjoyed last year in the Bay was not functional get things done smoke.
they were squint eyed, pain killing, end your day smoke.

the animal cookies I had were more sativa dom in effect compared to the GSC and fit the get things
done profile for my head, even though you would be very stoned while you got things done and maybe forgot where you put the things....

I bought all my cookies from the dispensaries that OGKB said he supplied back in the old thread. his pics looked
a bit different from the classic forum cut look that so many here have.
The forum cut is pretty distinctive looking but there's not as many people posting platinum, SCM, and DHN....

you don't see much talk about the animal anymore?

Anybody with the forum cut, are your buds like what's for sale in the dispensaries?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont know have never been to one. The forum cut is very good smoke but not super potent. Its a good daytime smoke. It will not make you stupefied lol...Thats what everyone says anyway. You have a pic of what they are dispensing?? I have half my flower room with the forum cut. They dont look like Adrifts pic's.. When ther done I dont think the buds will be larger then a golf ball. I will run her for awhile but as with all things when I find better I wont keep her in large numbers.

Adrift

Veteran

the GSC I enjoyed last year in the Bay was not functional get things done smoke.

the animal cookies I had were more sativa dom in effect compared to the GSC and fit the get things
done profile for my head, even though you would be very stoned while you got things done and maybe forgot where you put the things....

I bought all my cookies from the dispensaries that OGKB said he supplied back in the old thread. his pics looked
The forum cut is pretty distinctive looking but there's not as many people posting platinum, SCM, and DHN....

Anybody with the forum cut, are your buds like what's for sale in the dispensaries?

right on, the person who gifted it to me said it was the forum cut.. i know he did have other gsc cuts aswell, so im not 100 percent on which one i have, but it seems to look alot like the forum cut imo... least from comparing pics n what not, idk!

either way some dank :)

thanks for the kind words everyone!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran

There is still plenty of talk about Animal. It's not passed around like the forum cut which is why there isn't alot of posts about it. I have one in week 3 of 12/12.

Prop and UP have both posted pics of Animal in late flower.

Z

Z-ro

Ive said this before and Ill say it again.

If you have tiny little nugs on your forum cut, its because you have a major imbalance in your room. Not only are they probably waaay to close to the light, but you have also overfed her which means you also probably have low ph and salt build up all at once.

When you dial it in like Adrift has, she yields like a champion.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adrift has the Forum cut for sure, i will throw some pics up soon demonstrating how different the it can look even in the same set up (just slightly different light & heat levels as well as pot size).
I have 2 or 3 that are looking like Hammerheads (little golf ball nugs) but it is because i put them pots that were too big and did not allow for a big enough root zone to develop before flowering. The healthy happy GSC cuts are like Adrift has posted (which are tucked away in the corners of the my tents and like it better than directly under the lights).
Like Z-ro said, a healthy GSC is a very healthy yielder.
Peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of my plants got 30 day veg some got 60. there big plants buds are still small.

quality is never a ? for me. Yield on the other hand is poor with the Forum cut always has been. I think I read 1k over a 4x4 table gave a lb?.I saw the pics the buds where small. . I grow 100% Organic there is no salt, there is no PH, there is no PPM..The forum cut of GSC has never yielded like a champ dont have a clue where your getting that info. If you look at the pics everyone post's they are small buds ... None have buds larger then golf balls if its dialed they will be about 2 golf balls. Just look at the pics posted. I have plant close as well as far small pot and large pots all plants bud size are the same just taller.

Im sure we have allot of cookie experts here. I See pics all the time from people that run her vigorously never seen big buds ever. Small or medium size buds only..These people I would consider experts.

Since im new with the strain I will keep following Phillthy advice on this strain.

This is lumps Forum cut

attachment.php

This is my forum cut

picture.php

This is the largest Main Cola of the Forum cut I have seen to date.. Now has been bumped with Adrift pics.

picture.php

This is Lfers flower room all Cookies. im not sure if this is the forum cut.
Y0S4BkG.jpg

Those of you that are getting massive yields from her. Please post what you doing so the rest of us can follow. I know plants can look diferant with your growing style. I would expect to see a few gardens with some nice plants. The Ave is like what I get and the other 99.9%... I would be willing to try a few plants differently as long as it stays Organic.

Last edited:

miscbrah3284

Veteran
did adrift mention there was some bushmaster involved or was that another poster?

hammer, yours lumps lifers and my forums look identical, lifers just stretched a shitload from the looks of it....definitely not the ogkb imo, and the animal cut and forum cut look pretty much the same too from the pics ive seen posted from UP/prop but their animals fan leaves turn fuckin black and buds look maybe slightly bigger in some instances.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did yours turn color without lower temps ?? Is that the Furm cut??

Some new pics I just took.. These are all mid flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Don't think adrifts are bushmaster..... Props boy admitted to using it to get colas to stack... I've seen a lot of cookie nugz from many different rooms largest I'd say at its was 3gs def never gonna get 20g chem 4 colas with her... But she is starting to yield with time and some learning ... I know when I rebuild ima go 5x5 instead of 4x4 ....