What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

JetLife175

Veteran
wait - is that an S1 of the triangle mints #3 - ie "wedding cake" - or - what's the deal here jet.

Looks dank either way.

dank.Frank

It’s a s1 of the animal mints 3 aka wedding cake worked a bit.

So it’s cake s1 x (forum x cake s1).

Found a pheno that’s all cake but does great under low light as this facility runs CMH through the entire life cycle. Next run I should be able to pull 1.5/2 per dual 315cmh hood.

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
Just stopped by to check a few things.

This is 7 weeks in and just starting to swell. Started with cuts of this not exactly healthy, room was too crowded, defoliated late... and somehow still got this one looking decent. I know the next run will be better because it will get the attention it should have got this run.

The legal weed game is fucked up. It’s a paycheck but the level of ignorance by some of the owners of these licenses and facilities is insane. They think they know how to grow dope. It’s hilarious.
picture.php

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
once i got bulk freebie gsc. it was very good. great stucture and taste. effect made me see everything is more far away than normally haha. i would grow this again if i get clones.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Jetlife - nice work brother! :respect: Not a bad plan at all. I see the logic in what you've done with her.

My personal goal is 2# under 2 x 315w. I think the cut I was just posting is capable of it. It's just a seed plant for now. Luck of the draw - time will tell.

dank.Frank

JetLife175

Veteran
@Jetlife - nice work brother! :respect: Not a bad plan at all. I see the logic in what you've done with her.

My personal goal is 2# under 2 x 315w. I think the cut I was just posting is capable of it. It's just a seed plant for now. Luck of the draw - time will tell.

dank.Frank

Yeah bro, your pheno looks PROPER. I’m digging it for sure. Took me 800 seeds to find this one particular pheno that had all the kick, and did the best under low light a la forum. I don’t need to explain it. You’re already picking up what I’m putting down. Haha.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah bro, your pheno looks PROPER. I’m digging it for sure. Took me 800 seeds to find this one particular pheno that had all the kick, and did the best under low light a la forum. I don’t need to explain it. You’re already picking up what I’m putting down. Haha.

Nice find JetLife, she looks real good...!!!...

800 seeds huh ...!...

Happy Times

800 seeds eh? Quite a hunt

JetLife175

Veteran
What day was that jetlife and have u notice the pinkish hue a common thing in cake crosses? My papaya cake and banana cake 90% have that pinkish hue tint

That’s about day 50-51 give or take.

The pink hue stays exactly like this the entire time. Starts at about 5-6 weeks and just becomes more pronounced the longer you take it.

I haven’t worked too many cake crosses but it’s something I’m going to be focusing on for the next long while. I’ve noticed in the seeds I’ve produced with the selections and cuts I’m using that yes, it’s prevalent, but In reality it’s just a shade of purple. Some go darker like you see in this thread.

JetLife175

Veteran
Nice find JetLife, she looks real good...!!!...

800 seeds huh ...!...

Yeah man. Took a room and just planted it. Said fuck it. Got about 5 phenos that were kept from that run. Most were just run of the mill cake phenos.

I’m out here trying to find the outliers. The stand outs. The unique ones.

Robney

That’s about day 50-51 give or take.

The pink hue stays exactly like this the entire time. Starts at about 5-6 weeks and just becomes more pronounced the longer you take it.

I haven’t worked too many cake crosses but it’s something I’m going to be focusing on for the next long while. I’ve noticed in the seeds I’ve produced with the selections and cuts I’m using that yes, it’s prevalent, but In reality it’s just a shade of purple. Some go darker like you see in this thread.

Hey Jetlife, what are you finding the cake crosses that makes you want to work with them? Is that flavor just that good or is there something special in the high?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought there was a favorite cookies crosses thread - but can't find it, so I'm going to post this horrible picture here, but you get the idea:

Cookie Fam feminized Thin Mint GSC Bx1 x Karma Genetics Sour D Bx2

ie

Mochi Gelato x Sour D Bx2

ie

Mochiesel...#9

picture.php

Tastes like sour dougy og kush funk. Some of the best tasting herb I've ever grown, honestly. :respect: to Karma G.

dank.Frank

JetLife175

Veteran
Thought there was a favorite cookies crosses thread - but can't find it, so I'm going to post this horrible picture here, but you get the idea:

Cookie Fam feminized Thin Mint GSC Bx1 x Karma Genetics Sour D Bx2

ie

Mochi Gelato x Sour D Bx2

ie

Mochiesel...#9

View Image

Tastes like sour dougy og kush funk. Some of the best tasting herb I've ever grown, honestly. :respect: to Karma G.

dank.Frank

That looks fire my boy. How does the Sour translate in the cross? This looks really interesting.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growth rates. Stretch. Terps. Bulk.

This plant is straight sour - no gas/fuel/diesel - just sour - in an odd slightly sweeter kind of way. She has the classic GSC relaxing high, but it's heavier. However, this is where I think the Sour really shines in the mix - it's got a very alert, awake, head buzz to it still. It'll set you on the couch, but has almost zero come down or hangover and naturally sort of transitions you back to being functional.

Great come home and kick the shoes off - burn one to take the edge off - then get back to finishing your evening type of flower.

The Sour also seems to have increased her ceiling a bit. She's kinda a bit like Cookies in that she isn't overly potent all in all in the grand scheme of things - no slouch, but she is not a potency queen - however, she doesn't have that take 3 hits call it a day issue. Her body high seems to keep building, while the heady edge to it stays in place. She'll get you stoned and even couch locked - but mentally, it's not a full on duh.

Her flavor though - is where she really shines. She's certainly in the top 5 tastiest flowers I've grown.

Karma knocked it out of the park with this pairing, but I know it's not slated a public release for some time yet.

dank.Frank

Kijell

Girl Scout Cookies (Key Lime Pie) x Do-Si-Dos Hybrid by Philosopher Seeds!
Really impressed with the end result, one of the best plants I grew this year!
Medium yield but most frost I have ever had on a plant, plus a really delicious lime earthy cake smell.
Effect is a strong beautiful high, you feel good and happy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSC has the frosty trait down, it just needs a better terpene profile. Most don't have a very good taste/aroma profile to me. That's why I've not kept any, just not a fan. I just checked on my Orange Cookie x (a5hbx x fp#40) seeds. There just about ready. Trying to get a terpene profile to the next level.
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Mochiesel pheno from Karma Genetics is about one of the best smelling plants I've ever grown. Just dank af. She's about to get cropped. Sour doughy og kush to the max. Just unreal tasty.

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Kijell

Really nice dank.frank!
I would also assume that the Sour Diesel improves the taste/smell of Cookies immensly especially Karmas, enjoy :)
I am also growing a sour cookies combo right now and the smell is getting crazy good!