What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

marmarb

Still going thru the thread quick question just popped some gsc bx from purple caper seed. I'm at 3.4 weeks about 8 inches 7th node untopped veg setup only allows for 12inches max. Vegged with 2x4 t5ho 1 gal coco head 6/9 formula.

At what height are you guys inducing flowering? Will flower under 1k only have 3.5 ft of head room

indagroove

Veteran
I haven't grown Cookies in years, but now I got a couple cookie crosses going from seed. Here's some TH Seeds Gelato 33 x French Cookies aka French Macaron @ 4-weeks 12/12, pretty compact but nice frost and wonderful smell..

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200430_234137 - Edited.jpg
    20200430_234137 - Edited.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 44

nickman

Veteran
Girl Scout Cookies (Key Lime Pie) x Do-Si-Dos Hybrid by Philosopher Seeds!
Really impressed with the end result, one of the best plants I grew this year!
Medium yield but most frost I have ever had on a plant, plus a really delicious lime earthy cake smell.
Effect is a strong beautiful high, you feel good and happy.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Very nice...!!!... so dam frosty too...!!!...
I’ve been waiting to see some of these do-Si-do crosses by them...!!!...
Your pics look very similar to the pictures they have in the description... ... ...

nikolajmorozov

thx mate
headbanger.gif
its 4-5 days old photos, now looks different(today im 25 days covering).. scrog is on program :D i have in same light dep true og, face ogg og and ecsd hybrids and gsc cross smells like some candy, but og's have tpical og smell:D lime, cologne and dank smell
Lushy cookies buddy:dance013:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Which cookies is that??? Colas look a little big for forum...

It’s an animal hybrid with some secret sauce, gave these beans to a homie to have em hunt them and he found this, it stretches about 3.5x and it’s the most vigorous plant in the room in veg. That’s what I was hoping for and it’s what we found. he kinda micro nugged it cuz it was right under a HLG but I think we can get her bigger especially with that stacking.
Dedicating a light to her next run if she smokes good. excited to try her should know in a week or so what she’s like haven’t even smoked her yet

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s an animal hybrid with some secret sauce, gave these beans to a homie to have em hunt them and he found this, it stretches about 3.5x and it’s the most vigorous plant in the room in veg. That’s what I was hoping for and it’s what we found. he kinda micro nugged it cuz it was right under a HLG but I think we can get her bigger especially with that stacking.
Dedicating a light to her next run if she smokes good. excited to try her should know in a week or so what she’s like haven’t even smoked her yet
Looks fantastic

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Very nice cookie cross you made there. My orange cookies stretches like that. I don't like that very much, love the terps though. I have to super crop her every time. I made Orange Cookies x A5 Hazebx x Fp) to take her place. This stretches maybe 1x. The structure is all cookies.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts