What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Lol.

Now that you mention it I’m not sure.

I like that you guess I’m from VA, do you look up everyone’s IP?

No. I don't even know how to do that.
I'm saying I'M FROM VA.

I heard that MM lobbied the state gov to keep home grow illegal. They want you to have to pay them for your medicine. If that's true... FUCK THEM!

They are one of the companies that VA chose to have a dispensary one day. But MM decided they won't be coming anytime soon. Probably because we only have CBD!

I hope the two faced hypocritical bastards go bankrupt if they indeed lobbied against us.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The med-man on this site has nothing to do with the multimillion dollar corporation Medman... both have equal growing skillz... the one on this site is a clown

Kijell

Here is a Girl Scout Cookies (Key Lime Pie) x Do-Si-Dos Hybrid, in organic soil, Day 50!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It really has a delicate lime, citrus, kiwi smell, very nice!
Super frosty! :dance013:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
feminized Thin Mint Bx1 x Sour D Bx2 male - from Karma Genetics @ 48 days of flower - GSC dom pheno

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookie FAM feminized Thin Mint GSC Bx1 x Karma Genetics Sour D Bx2 male

@69 and 70 days:

picture.php

picture.php

There might be a new keeper in town. She's not going to smoke like a standard GSC hybrid given she is wanting to run at least 11wks and smells more like sour bleach than she does Cookies at this point.

dank.Frank

Happy Times

Cookie FAM feminized Thin Mint GSC Bx1 x Karma Genetics Sour D Bx2 male

@69 and 70 days:

View Image

View Image

There might be a new keeper in town. She's not going to smoke like a standard GSC hybrid given she is wanting to run at least 11wks and smells more like sour bleach than she does Cookies at this point.

dank.Frank

No micronug going on in those pics!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait - is that an S1 of the triangle mints #3 - ie "wedding cake" - or - what's the deal here jet.

Looks dank either way.

dank.Frank