What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Back to the cookies....I have been watching a tray of Animal flower I believe on it's 4th week. Very pretty plant with broad dark leafs, super dense small bud formations that you can already tell will be rocks. I don't know if I've ever seen a flowering plant show such compact smashed together calyxs, looks like little fuzzy balls. Smell is already coming around and you can faintly pickup minty tones. Also she spreads nicely and needs no staking, hallelujah!? Not sure but some of this batch may be entered into a cannabis cup and we will see what others who haven't tried her think...

Oh and some other info I thought I'd share...my loud pack cookies have already lost alot in the flavor department, but I attribute that to GH as it's kinda what happens. But the GSC I got prior which was more golden has kept more flavor and I notice the smell more on untouched whiff alone. If the two were broken up the GH loud is still superior and the look still kills it. Smoked a 2 gram chop of each last night before some bomb chinese food and after I came home and crashed at like 9pm...very odd for me todo since I normally stay up until the sun rises.

Anyways just wanted to get this back on cookie talk...I'm coming down to my last 1/2 of cookies, :( I need to fill my cookie jar.

Unknown.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
My cookie cut is taking a long time to sprout roots. How long has it been taking you guys? I am on day 10 and still no roots.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
She is a moderate to slow rooter... give her 14 days.

I had offers for 2k per cut.. but i had to many friends that wated her for free that i ran out. :D

UnknownProphet and Get Mo: you guys are the have your :ying: in order. Good things will happen for you.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine are just showing roots, love the smell of the cuttings so can only imagine how nice the flowers are.
Peace

loyalty7

picture.php

picture.php

GSC rooting nice, about to start feeding, been gentle with them but there asking for a nice feeding.

Dude I don't understand you? Why do you feel the need to constantly lie? Two more flat out lies, in your last two post, and you want me to site me sources? OK...1. Yesterday multiple people neg you on my account, thanks guys and gals..fact. 2.You've been asking my very close friend for a cut of his cookies because you don't know if yours is real, not to mention asking others for cuts is against TOU..fact.

You've been warned by mods to chill on the agro name calling and then you already come at my buddy Get Mo for calling your bluff too.

Seriously you keep trolling this thread and or site and I will make sure you get banned. That's not a threat, but a promise. You too grandmaster B.

I apologize that I've been brought down to an agrumentative level, I don't come to this site for that. This place is full of great information, wonderful picures, and fantastic growers and people. Let's please keep this place positive and about learning, not name calling and dick comparing.

Peace and respect to all.

Unknown.

View Image
damn I did not know you had that kind of power. you are a badass!!!!

donny darko

This tread is like kinder garden. A bunch of kids with tempers fighting over some fucking Cookies. haha
Just Kidding I wish I had some cookies so I knew what the hype is about

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
like marlo stanfield said "one of them good problems"....animal or GSC? lol...

ive also noticed that nugs just dont seem as sharp after many months in the jar...i remember reading snobs on IC claiming they only smoked nugs that had been cured 6 months....well shiet my freshly picked cookie with a 3 week cure is tasting way better than the cookie thats been sitting in my jar for close to 6 months now....after lots of time they lose their pliability and become rock hard...and taste seems to diminish..

this is storing them in standard mason jars with an occasional burp...any advice on long term storage?

loyalty7

Them animal cookies been in the jar for a while still taste good but it was better tasting a lil fresher...cant wait to grow some in some organic with a nice dry.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea ive seen the fancy nitrogen sealers at work up in humbolt...the bud did seem pretty fresh after being broken out of storage for over half a year....but those nitrogen sealers run upwards of 5k...il give my trusty ol foodsaver a shot..

i want to vacseal a few OZ of cookie just in case the zombies//iranians/ricksantorum invades america...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts