What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

canned abyss1

Veteran
I find it pretty shittydicked that the most agreed upon comment in this 100+page thread is about how the testing done on one particular batch is exaggerated. Out of all the great info, input, pictures; that's the most helpful comment? Shows that many people come here just to disagree and oppose whatever the pro cookies people are trying to say.

And a post by someone who grows autoflowers to boot. tsk tsk tsk to all 13 who agreed.

I guess if people don't agree with her, she gets upset. I think she is mad that we figured it out guys, the ultimate gsc conspiracy, this shit has ties to the Illuminati. World cookie domination they will enslave us all.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
^ thats wuts up. You give me high hopes for mine...

My blades are not super wide...some of the lower ones are bigger...

I cant help but think the cut i have has more hairs and they are darker/less orange...maybe not! im confused.

i wouldnt worry, this is what she looks like in early flower...

VEG (after getting raped in order to pass far and wide)

Early Flower

Plus there is a strong chance that you bay area types are getting it from a mutual friend up there now

Once you guys finish up let me know and i'll come sample it... just to be sure ha ha

Take it easy guys, best of luck but i'm sure whatever you grow will be bomb. And i think you both are rocking the real deal. I discussed something with Lump in PM that makes me even more sure.

L

LumpStatus

Makes me even more sure now...thanks bro.

Looks like our cut came from the same circle. Very happy to hear this!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ngw-your veg shots look identical to the cut were rockin...ill have a better idea of the flowering gsc in no time.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pics nata, norcal, and the rest...its nice to see it being grown well compared to all the shitty gangster commercial growers pumpin out mediocre cookies....been seeing alot of warehouse cookies around that just lack the flavor and punch that a well grown batch has...

KRD

Nice job nata I have some at 6 weeks that are straight fire, 3 weeks to go, whoever says this is a 7 week strain is not doing it justice.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Hell no, credit that BS to the hype train. I am not even going to relook at her till 9, she is so obv not done yet.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yo greenluv707, I neg repped you because you were spreading false info. You didnt notice everybody else negative repped you for the same thing huh? I dont care if you neg rep me back tho, cuz I dont really care about rep.
Next time you go talkin about 2 phenos GSC maybe could you site your sources?

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
site my sources? you must have smoked yourself stupid.......false info ok no prob.im not the one beggin for the cut on this thread? and i put that info on here some time ago........... what crawled up ur ass?

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
and for the record nobody negative reped me only you,so i dont know where your gettin your info?

i faintly remember your the one postin pix of gsc that looks so far from the real thing hope it works out for you.......dont hate me i didnt shit in your lucky charms this morning..........

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Why do you wannabe G's always act like little children.

THIS IS FUCKING WEED, NOBODY KNOWS SHIT. TELL ME WHAT A + B + OGKUSH = s?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE CHILDREN AND GET BACK TO GROWING.

svSMACKING-420x0.jpg

mom+slap+kid.jpg

Sick of going to this thread. Bunch of fucking trash that needs to be taken out.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
im not the one beggin for the cut on this thread?
and for the record nobody negative reped me only you,so i dont know where your gettin your info?

Dude I don't understand you? Why do you feel the need to constantly lie? Two more flat out lies, in your last two post, and you want me to site me sources? OK...1. Yesterday multiple people neg you on my account, thanks guys and gals..fact. 2.You've been asking my very close friend for a cut of his cookies because you don't know if yours is real, not to mention asking others for cuts is against TOU..fact.

You've been warned by mods to chill on the agro name calling and then you already come at my buddy Get Mo for calling your bluff too.

Seriously you keep trolling this thread and or site and I will make sure you get banned. That's not a threat, but a promise. You too grandmaster B.

I apologize that I've been brought down to an agrumentative level, I don't come to this site for that. This place is full of great information, wonderful picures, and fantastic growers and people. Let's please keep this place positive and about learning, not name calling and dick comparing.

Peace and respect to all.

Unknown.

18a62fa0-32d9-475b-897f-a3ed2617c1c3.jpg

big twinn

Veteran
This thread needs more cookies spreading..apparently others don't like having to smell our chocolatey goodness baking;)

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
This thread needs more cookies spreading..apparently others don't like having to smell our chocolatey goodness baking;)

They're high man, and we're chillin' on the bench macking some serious grub while they siting across the playground starving.

Got me thinking about Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood (idk why)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWQHRHpPvY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts