What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not here trying to sell seeds or to learn how to grow them, I dont have a vested interest in this stuff other than wanting standards to go up as well as quality, availability, and legality. As an American I am entitled to my opinion that our culture wants items to a point beyond reason. We will lower our standards and values just to get it too. Credit debt, bit torrent, foreclosures, all symptoms of our consumer jones.

Last edited:

bodhiseeds

Veteran
why all the selfing, outcrossing and backcrossing....
we know the parents of the gsc...
get a cherry pie cut and a relatively stable breeding og and let the pollen fly...
use a couple of different og sources if you really want to pin things down...
a little work, a little testing time, and a favorable outcome occurs, maybe something even better if you can devote some space to running numbers....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as the cookie crumbles eh....
maybe i am glad i got the gsc now hahaha
nothing like drama to up a plants "value"
carry on its entertaining

Tom Hill

Veteran
meh, don't get all exited, it was a case of mistaken identity on my part, and we worked it out in pm. now where were we? :)

Tom Hill

Veteran
Yeah sorry about that,

but back to the conversation,
As to thinking that one can recreate a 3+ way hybrid and have any resemblance of predictability (Garrands the original population didn't), in reproducing a population resembling this clone to any degree, good luck with all that - it ain't happenin.

Self it, then go forward with the pedigree method, as outlined previously.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
damn i feel like im new to the thread after not lookin for 3 days lol... shit got me crackin up .... all the feelings in here proves cookies is great...

S

stickey fingers

Yeah sorry about that,

but back to the conversation,
As to thinking that one can recreate a 3+ way hybrid and have any resemblance of predictability (Garrands the original population didn't), in reproducing a population resembling this clone to any degree, good luck with all that - it ain't happenin.

Self it, then go forward with the pedigree method, as outlined previously.

Tom what about Shanti and Greenhouses SSH ? or just SSH in general ?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
CookieZoneSign.jpg

Wow pg. 100 congrats GS Cookies and to the gaymo OP...wonder how long it will go...seems to be one of the most trafficked threads on IC these days..must be the hype.

CookieZoneSign.jpg

Tom Hill

Veteran
Sorry SF i posted that before I saw your post. It was about every 3+ way hybrid thats ever existed. specifically in this instance, it was about cherry whatever being a hybrid, of maybe hybrids even, then OG coming along with it's overwhelming influence, the vast majority of th outcome should not be coming as any surprise ime.

bodhiseeds

Veteran
i agree if you had to rework it from scratch it would a pretty difficult process.
(OG kush x GDP x Durban x OG kush)

i like your style Tom, but for the general icmag hobby breeder starting with the mother plant cherry pie and working in some OG parentage your going to find results alot faster and with less time and space than a multiple selfing project with large numbers.

Tom Hill

Veteran
The truth is that both of the dutch durbans, both that liquorish as well as sensi's was absolute shit, that diarrhea almost had me looking for a job t 7-11. Then that bigbud in that gdp, are you guys kidding me or what? Don't even get me started on that friggen urkle. There is a nightmare of recombination waiting to happen here. Can't you guys read a fucking pedigree or wtf?

H

Homer J Pimpin

Whats your problem Tom? You seem a little heated over me saying we need more ethics in cannabis breeding now that it is becoming more accepted. Do you have a problem with that?

So why the dig on Americans....? Far as I know the biggest theives in this game are ALL some kinda euro trash......Maybe you spend too much time on fantasy island looking for dee plane....Just lost a bit of respect for you pal.I cant tolerate ignorant prejudas

Status
Not open for further replies.