What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i gather from people who have tried it, and are not impressed, didnt get it from the bay area....

not saying really good GSC isnt anywhere else, but just about all the GSC ive had (10+ batches) were outstanding......

i have many pounds of many strains sitting 5 ft from me, yet i went and paid $160 for a half of GSC a few days ago....

woolybear

Veteran
"well, there goes the CS project....."

As stated before, there WILL be plants in the S1 generation that do not fall under the category of "most". These plants may be dead ringers for the GSC. Further, selfing THEM may produce the desired results, that is, a population resembling the original clone without any apparent intersex tendencies in the absence of extreme stress. So it may just take one or two more steps than some may have been hoping for is all. -T

well that gives one hope! OGkushes power failure hermied cookies sounds like a scene from a bad horror movie lol

However I have witnessed the results of full-blown nanners 1st hand and don't want to chance that in my garden ever again... I got enough beans now to send to seedbay :)

so in one year i wonder what will be these deal with cookies... will the hermy beans spread themselves thruout california, leaving those with the true cuts cool and causing disaster everywhere else?

terrorist gs cookies girl boy plants invading gardens. so will the price of a tru cut go up or down? depends if it makes it into the right hands.... or the right dumb hands

edit: i dont fault ogkushb for releasing the seeded packs... i would think they were sold as seeded sinse, not true gsc beans... cuz otherwise that'd be rediculous

buy beware for reals.

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
The amount of cookies Prop, Stoney, and I went through over the past couple days is ridiculous. Stoney almost lost an ounce and all he did was laugh. Limos, steaks, getting kicked out of hotels, girls, and way too much alcohol...ah the good life. Goodtimes, and cookies makes them gooder.

L

LumpStatus

There is soooooo much fake stuff going around its crazy. Most of the cookie in the bay is cherry pie labeled as cookie, girl scout cookie or platnium cookie. There are quite a few places that have what i would consider real cookie. Girl Scout Cookie, the real thin mint one does NOT produce large buds. No matter what even the tops are fairly small. Some folks may be hitting it with phosphoload, bushmaster etc and getting bigger buds but thats just not right.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
All that fake shit is why I come to ICmag. It helps sift through all the bull shit. I hate dealing with clubs that will lie to your face.

I recently got a cut from an IC member and later he/she found out it was hermi prone. Instead of leading me on, or giving me more, he/she told me strait up to bin them. No bull shit. No club in Cali would ever do something like this. I got told just in time because I was culling plants anyway due to space, and made my choices easy.

The amount of cookies Prop, Stoney, and I went through over the past couple days is ridiculous. Stoney almost lost an ounce and all he did was laugh. Limos, steaks, getting kicked out of hotels, girls, and way too much alcohol...ah the good life. Goodtimes, and cookies makes them gooder.
you guys are so kool!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
All we have to do is Keep it Real, and not MisRepresent.. Unfortunately, when money is involved, many Folks cannot follow through on that. Their "Word" is less important than a few Dollahs..

So, on to the next "It" Strain.. lol... Which too, will get diluted..

I saw Cherry Pie and GS Cookies in the same Club and bought a few g's of both. There was not much that they had in common from the "Looks" standpoint. Both were great. Tasted different fo sho.

As I like to say, "The (Cookies and) Cream always rise to the top."

One can't fake quality..!!!

And for the Doubters, High-Quality is what the (real) Cherry Pie and GSC strains are....

There is a reason for the hype..

Peace to Ya...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
There is soooooo much fake stuff going around its crazy. Most of the cookie in the bay is cherry pie labeled as cookie, girl scout cookie or platnium cookie. There are quite a few places that have what i would consider real cookie. Girl Scout Cookie, the real thin mint one does NOT produce large buds. No matter what even the tops are fairly small. Some folks may be hitting it with phosphoload, bushmaster etc and getting bigger buds but thats just not right.

could u tell me whats "not right" about using bushmasters? all it does is decrease vertical growth and slightly increase bud production, as far as Im concerned its a great product if used right and does not effect the quality of the buds at all. Also good for those trying to grow sativas in indoor enviroments.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
you use the bushmasters before u even thro it into flower, so u really think somethin in that is gonna stay in there till harvest?
Oh well this thread about cookies, Ima go find a bushmasters thread...

G

guest8905

Using carcinogenic PGRs to increase crop yield isn't growing medicine.

Thank Jah there is someone in here who knows about this and cares.

On a side note, Can we make a 'name' for the hermie cookies cuts and seeds rolling around?

Z

Z-ro

So true^^ Im so tired of hearing people say, 'Im yielding xxx per light' and 'my nugs came out bigger than this' only to find out they religiously use bushmaster and gravity.

More cookies please.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
people call b-grade cookie related fuckery "fortune cookies"...its the general accepted name for anything that isnt top shelf...

big twinn

Veteran
Organic cookies all the way. Honestly why use anything else? organic really rewards you in the flavor... at least for the head stash. I dare any hater to grow it organically and see if it does or does not live up to the hype.

L

LumpStatus

There is a reason these products (bushmaster phosphoload etc) are being pulled from shelves, at least in california. I dont care if you use it on your personal stash ;-) Just dont use it on peoples meds without informing them. I would say you are morally obligated to do so. I would also like to note that my salt base nutrients combined with organic additives has created what i consider to be superior to both organic alone or salt based fertilizers alone! The best of both worlds imo.

Mike, if you're really in the canna scene than you should know what it takes to supply 10+ dispensaries with ONLY ONE product. 2 a week equals 20 a week. 20 a week equals 200 lights flowering (8 weeks flowering, 2 weeks drying and trimming) 40 lights vegging. 240 lights at 300 a set (bulb, ballast, and hood) 72,000 for lights alone. Add on 240 4x4 trays at 100 bucks a piece and you're looking at 24,000. Rent for 1st last and security deposit plus another 3 months for the first harvest at 15,000 a month is 90,000. Not even adding stuff up like the power bill, labor and misc stuff, but i'm talking about well over a quarter million dollar loss. Would you throw a way a crop if you took that kind of a loss? Didn't sell any seeds, or tell anyone to sprout them. Selling at a discounted price because it was seeded is already bad enough. Maybe you were thinking of a hobby grower loss? Big risk to take, to provide patients with consistent quality medicine. I hope all of you realize the hard work, money, and time put into all the herb you pick at the dispensaries. We aren't getting 50 dollars 1/8th either!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Mike, if you're really in the canna scene than you should know what it takes to supply 10+ dispensaries with ONLY ONE product. 2 a week equals 20 a week. 20 a week equals 200 lights flowering (8 weeks flowering, 2 weeks drying and trimming) 40 lights vegging. 240 lights at 300 a set (bulb, ballast, and hood) 72,000 for lights alone. Add on 240 4x4 trays at 100 bucks a piece and you're looking at 24,000. Rent for 1st last and security deposit plus another 3 months for the first harvest at 15,000 a month is 90,000. Not even adding stuff up like the power bill, labor and misc stuff, but i'm talking about well over a quarter million dollar loss. Would you throw a way a crop if you took that kind of a loss? Didn't sell any seeds, or tell anyone to sprout them. Selling at a discounted price because it was seeded is already bad enough. Maybe you were thinking of a hobby grower loss? Big risk to take, to provide patients with consistent quality medicine. I hope all of you realize the hard work, money, and time put into all the herb you pick at the dispensaries. We aren't getting 50 dollars 1/8th either!

been there, done that...

250,000k for 5 years.....

if something ever fucked up, it never went to the clubs....

shit, i surprised your "10 Dispensaries+" even took your hermie weed, as that would be IMPOSSIBLE here, WE HAVE STANDARDS....

krunchbubble

Veteran

another thing, you say your providing for "10+ dispensaries"....

yet you say your "arent getting $50 1/8th either"....

even at $40 a 1/8, thats $5120.....

so does that mean your selling hermie weed to all these dispensaries for $5120 a lb?

OR, are you dishing out wolf tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts