What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

I don't think I've seen anyone claim such. Anyone in the know knows it's a stupid claim to make about our lovely plant, why don't we try not to rehash the bitch shit and keep things on point. I'll be sticking to pics in the future....:)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if some of you guys think there's nothing better then GSC you live a sheltered life..

i really dont think thats the case in terms of peoples attitude on this website, i havent seen too many people make that claim, most folks really like this herb but we all like and grow other stuff as well, almost all my friends who grow do not solely do GSC, everyone has an OG, Sour cross, and a few strains being tested....most people on this site are lovers of all herb, its mostly the end users who are hyping it up the most, aka the rappers, college aged crowd posting on social media, etc......my friends and I still love a good Sour D or chem91 and still pop beans on the regular looking for new flavors..

Ok...it stoned me out pretty good..i smoked(i think the forum cut?)three bowls of it..so i really felt the high...very strong..i liked the flavor..but then i kinda fukd up my smoke report by smoking cherry pie..daywrecker...valley99...chem4shadow haze...anyways...it was better then i thought it would be..very nice cut..i'll smoke it..and i got some samples so i keep smoking it..first high of the day when i wake up tom early afternoon...

you've grown and smoked some of the best so your opinion definately holds some weight! bet if you gave GSC a ride in your room it would rock shit, ST got the greenthumb too so im sure those nugs are smackin...i smoked a bowl of UP's GSC (picked the frostiest nug i could find in that jar lol) yesterday that definately gave me a serious headchange i had been smoking sour D and OG kush earlier in the day...good strong high but functional, anxiety creeps in at first but then eases quickly into humour and relaxation

G

GOOROO

in a 6in x 6in pot not even full of coco ( so less than a half gallon) around 1.5 litres of coco that is I got 16 grams of some truly fire smoke. Reminiscent of bubba at first hit but the flavor changes with each successive toke.

Gotta let it cure.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
i really dont think thats the case in terms of peoples attitude on this website, i havent seen too many people make that claim, most folks really like this herb but we all like and grow other stuff as well, almost all my friends who grow do not solely do GSC, everyone has an OG, Sour cross, and a few strains being tested....most people on this site are lovers of all herb, its mostly the end users who are hyping it up the most, aka the rappers, college aged crowd posting on social media, etc......my friends and I still love a good Sour D or chem91 and still pop beans on the regular looking for new flavors..

gotta agree...give me some blue dream and i will smoke that from sunrise to sunset....toss in some bomb og or some chemdawg and im happy camper

NorCal

Veteran
DOUCHEBAG COOKIES (they went 64 days)
First 3 were taken by a friend with photography skills and the last one was just me and my phone camera.

54BFB724-8FBA-4AAA-B024-6DBD03620211-13486-00000C47CB8B906A.jpg

0201C76F-DCB0-4A7B-AADE-C032492F4B1E-13486-00000C47CDFFB6E2.jpg

11628257-58E4-4E4E-B0C3-AEC89627E998-13486-00000C47C9615D43.jpg

2752F878-2745-4641-8B31-33A6AF8E08E9-13486-00000C4817AF6CB0.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im going to give her run in my room see what happens :)... I always have close to 10 diferant strains going at the same time..Plus my crosses that Im releasing soon on the bay/boo.. When I find the good stuff everyone should be able to enjoy her as well

G

GOOROO

I'm seeing no seeds in my gsc......hmmmmmmmm...???she was dusted, Maybe to late. Idk

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yyyeaaa norcal! shit looks proper man i bet that stuff goes quick...if i wasnt harvesting some of my own cooks soon id want some to smokee!.....shit bring that out next night at the bars lol. im guessin thats forum? looks smaller peices with purple coloring...OGKB is larger and more white..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats nice Defently a rainbow of colors there...The cell pic looks more natural to me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts