What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Im going to give her run in my room see what happens :)...

How are you cookies going? Did you mother them out or have you started to flower yet? Would love to see what you can do with the cookies, top notch herb is always best organic. Plus you got some camera skills also, should make for some good pics.

Hope Dozer is well also.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSC soon come

My Dozzy is doing good..The UPS dude loves him. He gets a treat from him:) ...

I have a new camera on the way..I sold my DSLR it was just to much trouble setting it all up. I dont have the patience anymore. So I picked up the Nikon S8200. It has great macro focal length of .4cm-infinity...

I have a new Compost tea brewer on the way :)

miscbrah3284

Veteran
damn thats a great lookin batch...17 days til my cookies come down....cant wait...smoked a test nug of the forum 2 days ago and i had a great head high going....that was like 3 weeks b4 chop so im excited for goin 63-65 days will do

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
almost embarrassed to post these after the FIRE norcal just posted.
This is the forum cut cut at 61 days. Had some issues around halfway through flower.
Im gonna have to take some shots with another camera to do it better justice.
I also have some other cookies bakin in the oven, so ill hopefully not fuck her up this next round
picture.php

picture.php

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
almost embarrassed to post these after the FIRE norcal just posted.
This is the forum cut cut at 61 days. Had some issues around halfway through flower.
Im gonna have to take some shots with another camera to do it better justice.
I also have some other cookies bakin in the oven, so ill hopefully not fuck her up this next round
View Image
View Image

Ya, smoketrees, thats fucking embarrassing...

Those are some of the best pics yet....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
lol you guys MUST be high off the cookies :p
naw, but thanks guys. you guys are the cookie experts in my eyes.
I gotta borrow my chicks galaxy s3 to get some real sick shots though, the buds look way better than they do in those pics above.

PNW_grown

Veteran
LOTS of people trying to cash in on the cookies up here in Washington. Only problem is MOST of what I have seen is not anywhere near what I have seen on here, or in person in Cali.
This is the most recent find, one on the left is Animal (so they say) and the right is/was called GSC (so they say)
IMG_0367.jpg

Gotta admit, there was a familiar scent there that reminded me of what I related to GSC, but at the same time, these examples were FAR from what I've seen you guys produce, and I wonder if it's just grower error in this case that provided sub par examples.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Somebody fuckin up the game... jus tried some cookies my folks got for 1300 a lb, definitely cookies too, dumbass fire.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man, I told him hook ME up with that plug, shit I buy all of um! Wouldnt do it. I gave an lb of the outdo to one of my peeps n she got it off for 2000. Prices is goin down tho, Sac town is overflowin with cookies fake cookies and cookie crosses right now, people gettin that fake shit then they dont wanna fuck with the real shit cuz they think they had it. Anyone who smokes the real deal wants it tho, almost a guarantee.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
yeah man, I told him hook ME up with that plug, shit I buy all of um! Wouldnt do it. I gave an lb of the outdo to one of my peeps n she got it off for 2000. Prices is goin down tho, Sac town is overflowin with cookies fake cookies and cookie crosses right now, people gettin that fake shit then they dont wanna fuck with the real shit cuz they think they had it. Anyone who smokes the real deal wants it tho, almost a guarantee.

where are all the cookies in sac? cuz i havent seen shit but fake crap....rarely do i see any real deal cookies and if its at either of my dispensaries its like $60 1/8, usually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts