What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbonez

Veteran
jbonez sorry man lots of nerds who like to come on here and neg rep everything dont take it personal...

lol, its all good, this same shit happened over my suge pk few years back when the cut got leaked.. Those that have it just know, and dont need to talk shit..
6213pk_75_.JPG

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i miss the 40 posts per page days....

got the gsc cookies "forum" cut recently

thanks to the braddas for making it happen

i know ive asked qs about its "legitimacy" but the flowers will speak for themselves...
i've had too many clones that are "the one true lifetime keepers" only to find out that they are in fact "not"

which ever way the cookies crumbles im stoked for the chance to put her thru her paces
shes gonna get her chance to become a permanent resident

thanks again homies

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
. FACT. FACT.

dont tell me fact when you're parading misinformation, and havent posted any good pictures...oh the forum is single stalked and doesnt have side branching??..."well im no calculus teacher..............."
jim-gaffigan-6.jpg

picture.php

Platinum, Forum, Forum
picture.php

Forum @ 6 weeks in 1 gal, forum @ 3 weeks in beer cup
picture.php

no magic green on these ones, my bottles been run out for a month now lol...and this is compared to your cut, mcdonalds bag and all! we'll just call yours the bonus fry cut...

photo-5.jpg

i didnt say you had a fake, i said yours looks different, and that you havent posted a single picture of a nug grown from that plant. apparently my plants are dark green and healthy because i spray magic green and yours are unhealthy because......???

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
one of the animal S1s....looks similar to cookies but smell is different..i would describe as citrus/kush/permanent marker
picture.php

and a few pics of forum to refresh memory...seperate batches came out with variation so the same cut/same growroom can still produce different results
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
I think its interesting that the cookies may like lower light than others. I wonder how many strains perform based on the light level - perhaps more is not better for some strains?

For seed companies making seeds based off of GSC, I will stay away. Its unknown if the GSC genes would express themselves when crossed so much that you could identify the GSC attributes in and GSC/x cross.

Like crossing GSC with Sour D. Do people grow sour diesel anymore? That strain used to be like $200 a pack.

*best herb i've grown so far has been a server fund uk cheese/chem cross. After that is grandoggy purps from CSG, except I've done 4 runs with her and need something different. I've taken a break from the forums for a couple of months, /end tangent.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the pics of the forum cut prop

its gonna be getting some maui sunshine hope she shines

anyone got any outdoor pics?

J

joejusttyped

Not to talk shit...but I really doubt that. I've got people out there, and it's really only a small circle that knows what Cookies is. So there's not really a market for it yet at that price point. It's still Sour all day out there.

Haven't been able to meet with my friend but he sent me a cellphone picture... Any one able to confirm? It doesn't look very special to me which leads me to believe it's fake. -_-
Just trying to confirm so I can rag on the dude whos selling fake $800 cookies..... Or buy some from him and give this strain a try if theyre real

201E670A-770D-4DA7-BDD8-490420A846C0-122-00000023ECF881D2.jpg

Peace

big twinn

Veteran
It's hard to tell in the pictures, but it looks like it has the density. Don't take my opinion for gospel, b/c I can't say either way. Maybe outdoor or light dep or maybe not at all?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nug in the upper right looks to have the cookie frost....it could easily be some cooks that were just pulled a bit early or grown commercially or sloppy aka fortune cookies. the pic is just too smalll and terrible resolution.....

come on people lets post better pics the low res, bad lighting is hard to really see your work properly, its not 2001 anymore digital cameras are a dime a dozen...im shooting my pictures with a shitty 7.1 megapixel canon powershot that i bought in 2006 for 150 bucks brand new.....upload them to your ICmag profile not photobucket or remote hosting the quality comes out pretty good.. i find that i get pretty nice pics of my flowering plants and nugs when i put them under a 400watt MH light from my mother tent, or under the CFLs in my veg area its got perfect lighting to show those crystals. pics below are with basic ambient lighting..

outdoor cherry pie, the nugs are all at least 2x as large as the GSC. the fan leaf coloring was the exact same shade of purple and red as the GSC. However the Cherry Pie nug has a unique olive green shade underneath the purple tint, where as GSC has a silver to gold coloring on the calyxs. Small of cherry pie is also much stronger than GSC but maybe GSC will get better with cure, honestly finding my GSC smells to be a little on the light side right now compared to the stink of the indoor versions. il have pics of GSC next week still havent got around to trimming them yet..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts