What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

I don't follow you.
First you say you had it for awhile but didn't know what it was or anything but now you're saying you're the only one with the real deal-you know it's validity- and the forum is a S1 and also intimating that you have inside knowledge on said info, whereas you had none before?
Not trying to be a dick the more clarification the better and maybe I need to read your posts again but...

Its easy to take a flower pic of the forum cut and then post a picture of a different cut in vegg tpftfw specially when your trying so hard to gain credibility.. in actuality none of these peeps give a fuck about what cut you got as most already got the forum cut and some have the ogkushbreath cut too. So while you just wet your pantys thinking you got something special I'm over here still trying to figure out what you said in that post where you posted the picture...

miscbrah3284

Veteran
I was under the impression Steele from Grindhouse had a line he was throwing out there called Cookie Monster, which was supposedly GSC (which I think people thought was fake, idk) x DMT (Bog's Sour Bubble). This is the first I have heard of the Cookie Monster outside of that. Is that a name clubs a pushing? Cookie Monster and Platinum Cookies? Sounds like classic name marketing but I am too far from cali for my opinion to matter, if thats the case.
Personally I am not seeing the weird leaf variation in Misc last couple of outstanding pictures. Based off what I can see, It looks like a much more vigorous higher yielding version of the forum, especially compared to the crazy leaf variation in all of Norcal's pictures he posted. Definitely looks like the same super dense frosted flowers my forum cut makes...just a lot more of it! Maybe its just me, but I dont see OGKB in his pictures. Looks outstanding, much more similar to what I have seen of TPFTFW's pictures in the past/now.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures everyone! Cookies has gone the way of OG.
BT

Dont think im trying to come off as a dick before you read this....

Do you really not see a difference between this:

016-17.jpg

and

026-13.jpg

There is an obvious difference I find hard to mistake lol....again not trying to be a dick, maybe i just read your post wrong?

the buds on the first plant are so much more OG dominant, and the leaves look like straight yoda hands.....whereas the second i dont think resembles the first much

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Gsc has definitely gone the course of og. A year from now there will be hundreds of cookie cuts. Seems like there is already a dozen different based off what I've read here and the farm

L

LumpStatus

Tpftfw. The shots you poster ARE the forum cut. It does grow a Christmas tree shape with plenty of branches for me.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Id.also say the.ogkb pics norcal has posted have a more mutant look to them than the dhn/platinum. I could see it being a ogkb s1

TPFTFW

Veteran
i never knew what it was due to the fact all i was told is its the real thin mints.. you guys call everything "GSC" thin mints.. the guys i got this cut from could give two fucks about any forum or lingo.. all i was told is its the real gsc.. then i hunt.. and try to find someone with my cut.. but none of you had it. doesnt help i thought my pie was the GSC for a minute. all and all i got durban poison F1, cherry pie GDP dom (dont know that for sure.. could be the durban dom) once again.. never specified. these guys arent really that articulate and the GSC. ive always known i had the bees knees cut but no one else agreed. lol. because if its not already documented or mentioned by the cookie trifecta its not facts. my cut DOESNT stretch for shit.. like ive said time and time again.. like .5 to .75x at most.. and the internode spacing is ALOT closer than the forum.. and it has an actual chocolatey minty musk

big twinn

Veteran
Dont think im trying to come off as a dick before you read this....

Do you really not see a difference between this:

View Image

and

View Image

There is an obvious difference I find hard to mistake lol....again not trying to be a dick, maybe i just read your post wrong?

the buds on the first plant are so much more OG dominant, and the leaves look like straight yoda hands.....whereas the second i dont think resembles the first much

Absolutely there is a difference between those two. I was referring to the second picture you posted. Which ever cut that is...looks like a very vigorous version of the forum cut. Or did I miss that you said that that IS the forum cut. If so then damn, I need to dial her in better during veg because she is looking like she is stacking nice! Sorry for the confusion. The top picture looks just like what Norcal had posted. It equally looks almost identical to the mutated cherry pie cut I had. ANyways, regardless they look mighty fine. You will more than enjoy them!
BT

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I MUST JUST BE FULL OF SHIT
re post.. ill have more just you guys wait
View Image

no need for your shitty attitude or to take shots at people....i never claim anything i post to be the end all authority on cookies, this threads purpose was for us to figure out this strain, identify different phenos, and share knowledge on its growth and history, ...as seen earlier we all thought GSC was CPxOG instead of durbanf1.....i know the "scary" people behind berner (LOL) and they like to mix up names just for fun and marketing techniques, ive been smoking their different releases since before GSC came on the scene, before they would even end up at the hemp center...there are several cuts of legit GSC that many of us have, your cut could be anything from the real deal (like ours) or an S1, or who knows.....maybe you should add some credibility to your story instead of just throwing your childish insults around. and also to clarify i was NOT the one who paid thousands for a broad mite infested cuts ive sourced my special ladies directly from the commericial growers who have been pumping out GSC and Animal since before this thread even started.......

im not here to start drama or act like a jackass, id appreciate it if we can all talk in a CIVIL MANNER here about cannabis.....back to the pics and discussion...

NorCal

Veteran
Yes it true I don't sell them to the clubs with some fancy moniker but that's Because It's all GSC.

Theyre not like "what cut is this batch GSC? the OGKB or the forum?" They're also not always the ones who get my product.

LOL this is exactly why we need to have a "cookie" cup. Settle this shit once and for all and finish it WITH A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!! LMFAO We can call it the last cookie standing...

big twinn

Veteran
GSC (Forum Cut)-month and a half cure. Grown in organic soil with love and appreciation for those that made growing her in my garden on the East Coast Possible (you know who you are).
Definitely *Click* to enlarge!

Status
Not open for further replies.