What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GOOROO

You really thing those sets of pics look the same....>The platinum is clearly different. It has a different leaf structure, different bud structure. Looks to be a bit more white or frost. I don't think they resemble each to much, some nuances but you can tell they are different cuts with out a doubt

miscbrah3284

Veteran
whats she growin under? 1000w?
in your opinions heavy or light feeder?

600w lumatek....light feeder, at least on the forum....you can see i burned it early on going to high too early....ever since i corrected it theyve been awesome!

I second those X Nutrients we met the owner at a product shop n talk here in the 831, my bro got free bottles and is a tester for them, excellent product!

Mscbrah - those GSC's at 42 days look delicious and wondereful!

Good job mang!

x nutrients is great, likewise about the owner....great people and great products....definitely recommended.

thanks for the kind words everyone

You really thing those sets of pics look the same....>The platinum is clearly different. It has a different leaf structure, different bud structure. Looks to be a bit more white or frost. I don't think they resemble each to much, some nuances but you can tell they are different cuts with out a doubt

yeah they look a lot different lol maybe its just the lighting or flash or something, but yeah youre right

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea GSC is definatley a light feeder...i messed up and put a tray of OG and GSC on the same feed schedule and my GSC tray isnt looking that good this round....very small nugs and lots of N overdose, whereas the OGs are still hungry and begging for more nutes....

IMO the platinum looks like the OGKB and has hints of the durban in the leaf pattern..it looks very similar to cherry pie as well which makes me believe the initial rumors of GSC being Cherry pie X OG...

whereas forum has almost no signs of durban or the cherry pie, and looks to be more OG dominant in stretch, internode spacing, and leaf pattern...

also i can see how one would think forum looks like it has deep chunk in terms of frost coverage on the leaves and purple coloring.....however i doubt it really has it i grew deep chunk and the terpine profile was more fruity and it yields better IMO...the leaves on DC are a little thinner too. we'll see what the deep chunk expert cannedabys has to say about it secretly being a DC cross lol...

miscbrah3284

Veteran
i thought the platinum and ogkb were the same? ive been told that plant is both...i dont know what to believe anymore except that it is one of a kind and you can tell it apart just be leaf structure

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i thought the platinum and ogkb were the same? ive been told that plant is both...i dont know what to believe anymore except that it is one of a kind and you can tell it apart just be leaf structure

Clubs have been calling the forum cut's end product platinum GSC because it gets so purple...

We were bringing in GSC, and they said "oh thats platinum GSC, look at all the purple!!!"

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i would venture that both the platinum and the OGKB are the same cut...of course we cant be for sure until a DNA analysis is done, they could be phenos popped from the same batch of seeds.., similar to how the SD guys and their dubb cuts are similar (odub, adub, etc) but lets see some dry pics of your platinum so we can compare to norcals OGKB samples...

looks like a cool plant...on an interesting note, i snuck a platinum GSC plant into a forum cut tray, and it got DWARFED by the forum....the forum cuts all stretched above the platinum and shadowed it under the canopy, it barely grew at all, even now at 50 days its still only 1 foot tall and is barely flowering, looks like its stuck at week 3, so basically worthless and will have to be culled....so sucks i wont have a legit sample of platinum to show off.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Clubs have been calling the forum cut's end product platinum GSC because it gets so purple...

We were bringing in GSC, and they said "oh thats platinum GSC, look at all the purple!!!"

I dont buy bud from clubs unless i am desperate....i smoke what i grow.....I just want to know what im growing is not what ive been told but i feel confident with my cuts so far

yea i would venture that both the platinum and the OGKB are the same cut...of course we cant be for sure until a DNA analysis is done, they could be phenos popped from the same batch of seeds.., similar to how the SD guys and their dubb cuts are similar (odub, adub, etc) but lets see some dry pics of your platinum so we can compare to norcals OGKB samples...

looks like a cool plant...on an interesting note, i snuck a platinum GSC plant into a forum cut tray, and it got DWARFED by the forum....the forum cuts all stretched above the platinum and shadowed it under the canopy, it barely grew at all, even now at 50 days its still only 1 foot tall and is barely flowering, looks like its stuck at week 3, so basically worthless and will have to be culled....so sucks i wont have a legit sample of platinum to show off.

this is my first time growing both plants i wont have bud shots til after the 30th when i chop! yeah the forum stretched like a beast and the platinum barely stretched at all, i just lst'd the shit outa it to open the canopy and all the tops popped up :biggrin:

G

GOOROO

also i can see how one would think forum looks like it has deep chunk in terms of frost coverage on the leaves and purple coloring.....however i doubt it really has it i grew deep chunk and the terpine profile was more fruity and it yields better IMO...the leaves on DC are a little thinner too. we'll see what the deep chunk expert cannedabys has to say about it secretly being a DC cross lol...

Dig the opinions, weather any of us is right or wrong, who knows.

The more we talk the better though.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
they could be phenos popped from the same batch of seeds.., similar to how the SD guys and their dubb cuts are similar (odub, adub, etc)

Not trying to get off topic. But the odubb, adubb, and dubtech7 are all from the same beans, but VERY VERY different. They all have completely different growth patterns, different smells, and different effects. There all sour dubble x aliendog, but they are each unique.

Here is some Cherry Pie at around 68 days.
it got burned from serve PH fluctuation around 30 days.

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I'm no expert and have no experience with the cookie monster, but I've read that its larger nugs with a louder smell and taste. One could possibly assume its the ogkb. I remember people saying it could be the regular gsc but just the prime nuggets/colas that typically don't make it to the club

G

GOOROO

you haven't clarified a thing in your post, in fact you just confused me.

What are you trying to say exactly? about what cut?

krunchbubble

Veteran
its not the OGKB.. its this
lol this whole time i ask if theres a well known cut that smells stronger and more thin minty and stacks better/yields more.. like 7 months of asking!! but no yesprop says that his cut that whoever paid thousands for is the cut all the clubs except as cookies and nothing more.. but wait norcal says he sells the forum & ogkb as the same to clubs. so obviously these clubs arent missing a beat aey? so since i didnt pay 1000's for it that must mean that berners crew pulled a fast one on their boy huh? ripped me off by sending me several cuts for FREE? lol. let me just re clarify and once again point out i believe im the only one online here with the the f1 durban used in the cross. but i dont have 3000 posts so im not credible AND I MUST JUST BE FULL OF SHIT
re post.. ill have more just you guys wait
View Image
ps.. if your going to glorify berner (its not even him btw.. theres bigger scarier men behind him trust) dont say his crews cut is fucking fake.. all u dudes riding his dick like hes the mesiah of cookies.

thats looks like the forum cut...

L

LumpStatus

Seriously....please try that again...I see the pic of the "forum cut" you got there. You saying this IS the real deal or isn't? Confused the hell outta me.

TPFTFW

Veteran
that is not the forum, my boys done a side by side now. the forum cut barely has any side branching.. very single stalk dominant, you have to train intensely to get anything resembling a christmas tree.. its just lanky and awkward looking. my cut has actual good stature, branching and inter-node spacing and so on.. PS this cut has NOTHING to do with all the ic drama. its never touched any of you cookies guys hands.
photo-1.jpg

krunchbubble

Veteran
that is not the forum, my boys done a side by side now. the forum cut barely has any side branching.. very single stalk dominant,
[/URL]

Guessing you have never seen the forum cut then....

Top it, branches out like a motherfucker...

here we go again lol... excellent pics misc, and st thats a huge donkey of pie... so the cookie monster is the real deal cut is what im understanding dude is saying and he is also saying the "forum cut is not legit in his eyes" or an s1 version because of the way it looks/grows...

Where is the f1 durban u speak of im interested mane... got any plant pics flower shots?

big twinn

Veteran
I was under the impression Steele from Grindhouse had a line he was throwing out there called Cookie Monster, which was supposedly GSC (which I think people thought was fake, idk) x DMT (Bog's Sour Bubble). This is the first I have heard of the Cookie Monster outside of that. Is that a name clubs a pushing? Cookie Monster and Platinum Cookies? Sounds like classic name marketing but I am too far from cali for my opinion to matter, if thats the case.
Personally I am not seeing the weird leaf variation in Misc last couple of outstanding pictures. Based off what I can see, It looks like a much more vigorous higher yielding version of the forum, especially compared to the crazy leaf variation in all of Norcal's pictures he posted. Definitely looks like the same super dense frosted flowers my forum cut makes...just a lot more of it! Maybe its just me, but I dont see OGKB in his pictures. Looks outstanding, much more similar to what I have seen of TPFTFW's pictures in the past/now.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures everyone! Cookies has gone the way of OG.
BT

Status
Not open for further replies.