What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
ya, lets all laugh at the guy who paid stacks for a fucked up clone w its top cut of, then tried to hoard it.
this thread is played out, barely any "flower pics" but still the place to shit talk

pretty sure this thread is a clear example

some love to share and are generally driven by the love

the rest are hoarders and driven by $

everyone needs to pay their bills, I for one am all for everyone being able to pay their bills and live comfortably

I am not cool with someone thinking they have the right to rip someone off

just cause someone is willing to pay does not make it right, GSC was made form work done way before GSC, yet none of them get any props

so why the fuck does anyone else?

Bobbles

Woot! Got some more blueberry pie on the way but apparently asking for a cut will get you a "lol, sorry man its exclusive" text. I shall not accept defeat! Will post some pics when it comes in this week. Hopefully.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
people i kno got burned for $$$ on fake cuts of girl scout cookies at least 2 or 3 times before getting a "real" cut (that they have not yet flowered to tell if it is real yet).
id rather spend my bill money on bills and beans
dont get me wrong i would pay a semi reasonable amount for a cut i believed was real by seeing finished product and or mother plants or crops of the same clone, not hundreds or thousands. thats just me.
id rather come on here and give respect to people growing the real thing and posting their exp. w the cuts and pix of the flowers and plants.

big twinn

Veteran
I haven't seen one person bitch about paying for a cut whom actually paid for GSC. I can attest that I paid a pretty penny for her, but have no regrets. =)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was given my cut for free, I only wish I could tell you who he is.....many of you know him.

I passed it along to 3 good friends, none of them have passed it further......

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Day 42--platinum

011-20.jpg

014-19.jpg

020-15.jpg

016-17.jpg

017-17.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
jesus, those look incredible for 42 days. Well done miscbrah!
Do they differ much in smell? anyone stronger smelling than the other?

miscbrah3284

Veteran
i wish i could give you guys an idea of the smell, but ive been sick for like 2 weeks....stupid cold, stuffy nose and cough.....but from what i have smelled i seem to smell og/durban ish

big twinn

Veteran
The smell comes out best after a long cure. There are hints of nail polish remover (acetone) taste thats developing in a good way as well such a deliciously complex flavor profile. very tasty smoke when grown organic. Enjoy Miscbrah, looking outstanding.

NorCal

Veteran
Yeah its pretty crazy how much internode spacing you got going there. What kind of flowering additives do you use misc? Def looks like if you ran enough you'd get a nice yield out of that cut.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I run X Nutrients....highly recommended

X Nutrients: Grow/Micro/Bloom/Bloom FX
Botanicare: Calmag+

I second those X Nutrients we met the owner at a product shop n talk here in the 831, my bro got free bottles and is a tester for them, excellent product!

Mscbrah - those GSC's at 42 days look delicious and wondereful!

Good job mang!

big twinn

Veteran
Anyone know the actual differences between the platinum and forum cut? They both look the same to me other then the internode spacing/bud spacing. Could it be that the Forum cut has such a bad yield in comparison due to them all deriving from a single cut that was taken from an unhealthy or less then perfect mom? because everything else about the platinum and forum cuts look about the same. I wonder if it all has to due with the forum cut coming from a such a weak cutting in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts