What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha nice pics norcal....im also thinkin that even though i got nice tickets for my cookies @ 34 a pop, the 1lb per light shit really isnt cutting it the yield is just not that good, i got bills to pay and black diamonds to buy for my gold digging ladies....for straight cash cropping some 2lb a light blue dream @ 2200 per lb would generate more shekles..

i dont like the "prop" cut..its not my cut actually i got it from someone else, the only cut i sourced myself was the animales.....i like the "durban" cut and "cherry" cut..lmao @ the corey trevor cut hahah

chunky- SFV is one of my favorite strains and same as a few of my friends...i love both its hard to decide which is better....but if i had a gun to my head and one last herb to puff might have to be that lemony SFV..it left an impression on me since i grew it when i was comin up. plus my next run with the OG is outyielding the GSC trays by a longshot....my OG colas this round, using very similar nutes (pbp base with pk boosts) are out of control...this pic is at day 48, they are around day 52 right now and actually swelled up a bit after i hit them with chaching at day 50...side by side yield is no comparison.....if you scrog cookies and get better yields than makes sense but i like to keep my plant counts low...this OG tray is only 9 plants in 3 gal grobags and im expecting 1.5 per light minimum..
picture.php
[/IMG]

G

Guest322028

Certain names make me very uncomfortable, and offend my common sensibilities.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
The Wrist Cut

The Wrist Cut

Some of you must have labias for lips cause when you talk it sounds straight pussy.

YoureTooEasilyOffended.jpg

But for real, this is the internet, so please stop being so emo about names.

+Whores are the lifeline of the shekel based economy.

<3 UnknownProstitute

G

guest8905

Meh

I guess if a pussy is when you treat women with respect and don't look at them like whores and bitches, then im as big pussy as it gets. :)

oh btw the "durban" and "cherry" cuts sound nice. See I asked last month if there was a "durban" cut and some of you barked at me........

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
C'mon man, the cut was whored out. Don't read beyond that and take it as a direct correlation to my total attitude towards women.

+Scientific analysis has proven that throughout history some women are in fact whores and bitches.

S2B

my GSC cut...they look weird like this in veg?

Attachments

• DSCN6248.jpg
    DSCN6248.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN6249.jpg
    DSCN6249.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 9

NorCal

Veteran
smokeTrees-No pix of the OGKB yet but I'll have some up in a couple days before the next ones get chopped.

Prop- that table looks nuts for OG. I fucking love the look of that lime/silvery green with those dark ass leaves. What cut is that one? Shits looking retarded fire x Infinity.

S2B

It went from unrooted clones to rooted clones to 5 gallon bucket. Never has seen dark except for 3 days while unrooted fresh snips in paper towels. Never had dark affect unrooted clones before.

big twinn

Veteran
my GSC cut...they look weird like this in veg?

Your pictures are consistsnt with my gsc cuts.

For what it's worth:

Assuming the icmag cut is f1 Durban x og and the ogkb cut is cp x og, how could these phenotypic characteristics be explained? Scroll down to the pictures I posted. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99927&page=270
That is the whore cut. At this point one of my whore cuts has reverted growth characteristics just like all the other whore cuts posted, yet 3 of mine look almost 100% like the ogkb. I got my cuts from one of the most reliable sources possible and this was before the ogkb cut came in to circulation.

Here is an example from NorCal that illustrates both cuts and their unique individual characteristics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99927&page=257

here is an example from Leaflady in which case my gsc that has reverted to normal growth looks identical too:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99927&page=264

And finally, here is an example posted by dank.frank showing the exact same traits mine are (both Icmag and ogkb phenotypes) from the same exact plant!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99927&page=256

Granted in his last picture, non of mine have that slender of leaves. I have checked for broad mites among all my plants with a 30x loop and there is nothing to be found contaminating any of my plants and out of 30 plants squeezed together in a sog, only the gsc is exhibiting these phenotypic ally varying traits.
I'd love to here your opinions assuming both cuts have different parents...how could that be possible that the whore cut shows the cp mutation without having cp in it? For what it's worth, my albums should also have pictures of both the cp cuts, mutant and normal, as I have experience running those as well.
Cheers mates, I look forward to your opinions,maybe we can get to the bottom of this!

LeafLady

I only know of 1 real GSC cut. The released genetics are F1 Durban x (South Florida) OG.
Cherry Pie is: GDP x Durban Poison x OG. Perhaps the "leaf mutation" is from the Durban? We can only speculate. ;)

hammalamma

Veteran
Meh

I guess if a pussy is when you treat women with respect and don't look at them like whores and bitches, then im as big pussy as it gets. :)

oh btw the "durban" and "cherry" cuts sound nice. See I asked last month if there was a "durban" cut and some of you barked at me........

Big difference between whores and women, Sooner you learn that, the better off you will be.

L

LumpStatus

While there is a lot of speculation about the cross, I don't think anyone knows for sure and knows the breeder who could tell us what it really is. Not burner or any of his dispensaries are going to tell us 100% what it is either. The fact is that we will probably never know 100% for sure.

But one thing I am certain is the "Durban" cut and the "cherry" cut of gsc aree NOT the same cut. Soon enough these side by side grows will show this...and it's ok if you don't believe me.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wonder if they are the same genetics tho, jus different phenos...
A partner of mine said when I got the cut, "is it the blue cut, or the other cut? we want the blue cut.." I told him there is no blue cut n he swears otherwise, n hes in good with some folks doing big things. Then I heard that the ogkb pheno smells like blueberries early on in flower, so maybe this is the cut he was talkin about.

m4n

There is a.blue cut...finishes with a light purple blue ish tint...I seen it from some folks in the 831...think out in Salinas or around that area
I wonder if they are the same genetics tho, jus different phenos...
A partner of mine said when I got the cut, "is it the blue cut, or the other cut? we want the blue cut.." I told him there is no blue cut n he swears otherwise, n hes in good with some folks doing big things. Then I heard that the ogkb pheno smells like blueberries early on in flower, so maybe this is the cut he was talkin about.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
They ALL have purple blue tint....

S2b garuntee that your cut w a s taken from a reveg or flowering plant...one of my gsc moms got rootbound and put out similar leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.