What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Veteran
80919849.jpg

NorCal

Veteran
It's crazy considering how many plants you got there the canopies not that dense. Still seems like you coulda packed in a bunch more. Those are crazy sugary though. I'm uploading my pix and should have em up in a few here.....

NorCal

Veteran
Alright fellas sorry for the delay but here's the current progress. The board cut on the left and the OGKB on the right. Drain to waste. 41 of the board cuts in 5.25 inch black pots on the left and 10 OGKBs in 5 (maybe 7) gallon smart pots. on the right. I took some pix with my method seven color correcting glasses. These Things are pretty sweet but not cheap at all.....I just gotta take cuts and flip these ladies Shoulda been done a while ago but I suffer from over vegging syndrome. Enjoy....

fd53428b.jpg

b84c8cf4.jpg

754e53ed.jpg

310018c9.jpg

539fa575.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
jesus. Everyone is bringing the heat.
Lump keeps blowing me away more and more with each set of pics he post.

Thats a serious beast Krunch. How many days? what size pot?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skills abound
Nice to see
Instead of stupid shit slingin
More pics less pricks

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you think it might be a good idea to run the name ICMag cut throutgh Gypsy before using that? A little hint here. If I were you I'd remove the name and stop using it.

Alright fellas sorry for the delay but here's the current progress. ICmag cut on the left and the OGKB on the right. Drain to waste. 41 icmag cuts in 5.25 inch black pots on the left and 10 OGKBs in 5 (maybe 7) gallon smart pots. on the right. I took some pix with my method seven color correcting glasses. These Things are pretty sweet but not cheap at all.....I just gotta take cuts and flip these ladies Shoulda been done a while ago but I suffer from over vegging syndrome. Enjoy....

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

NorCal

Veteran
Fixed. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, It completely slipped my mind. Many thanks for the heads up JJ, It won't happen again.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSC making moves in colorado, floating around the front range, havent smoked any yet, but im eager after following this thread.
looks like and amazign strain

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Have any of you people fortunate enough to be growing this cut tried leaving one plant up for 9 or 10 weeks just to see what kind of punch it might have if allowed to really go amber? just curious as to the effects of extreme ripeness for headstash.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i never take anything to amber. i find it degrades the high. i like to have a head high and pain relief. i dont like to have an anchor strapped to my ass...lol.

i was told cookies past 60 days start to degrade in bag appeal and effect.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I let it go to 65 just to see. The high on it is strong, but it was strong at 58. It seemed to just really have the complete profile I was looking for on it. Especially in terms of flavor/high/and looks. I think this next time I'll pull them at 63 as well. Your situation might be different depending on nutrients, medium, and conditions in your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts