What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just trimmed up and man that is some sticky shit. smells sublime too. cant wait to toke these silver buds.

S2B

S2b garuntee that your cut w a s taken from a reveg or flowering plant...one of my gsc moms got rootbound and put out similar leaves

yeah not sure where these came from i am but im not if ya know what i mean. Not the same person as Greenmophos ones. Got one of those rooting so we will see. :woohoo:

Pumped to rock a room of it. Yield doesnt matter cause the hype is making up for it price wise out here in CO..lol :ying::ying:

Reversing a TK as we speak to hit her with too...might be dog shit...might be something cool. It will be super cool on the internet regardless! lol

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
outdo progress...

outdo progress...

caught um sleepin...
picture.php

picture.php

That og cut looks dank. And while I do think og is some if the best herb I still think cookies is a must have.. the smell the taste and not to mention the high... and trust me I got a good stable full of og!! Not Cali connect stuff either!!! So no bad talking bout the cookies..! Lol

Not to be a dick but Colorado is also just getting what we've already had.. the ogs there barely growing over there is prob the shit were tired of over here... Cali is where a lot of those guys got their clones from... with that said back to the cookies....

G

Guest322028

Does seedbay/boo have any untested GSC S1's available for purchase? ($80/5 maybe?). It would be fair for the board owners to make a profit for providing a website to have this discussion...the clone has traveled far but the seeds heal the masses! Be all peace homies

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
SCREW the cookies cut...

Gimme that Rude Stank Boy colorado Cut!

View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4307921&highlight=rude+stank#post4307921

View Image

and to think... somebody made CALI SEED LINES FROM THIS CUT!! LOL!

Uhhhh... Wrong thread man. Also, you're killin me over here. That is not a "Colorado" OG nor is it called rude boi stank OG. It's OG Kush from before there were 15 cuts and its called just that. OG Kush.

There are zero Cali seed lines grown from this cut.

Not to be a dick but Colorado is also just getting what we've already had.. the ogs there barely growing over there is prob the shit were tired of over here... Cali is where a lot of those guys got their clones from... with that said back to the cookies....

Not to be a dick kushiekush but if you think that OG is "barely grown" you should crawl back into your tinfoil lined closet, turn that 100watt cfl on, and get back to growing.

Sorry for the distraction boys, I just can't let my precious take a beating like that :biggrin: I love checkin this thread for dank pictures, I've got a GSC at about 3 weeks of flower I'll throw some pics up when it gets interesting.

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

i just left whack-ass denver,co, bubba kush is the only legit cut they have, they are atleast 2 years behind whats going on in the bay area...

the GSC is the shit, i just scored a sample from a street huslter in downtown SF!
it will be my first clone purchase, just taking my time to find the real cut...

S2B

i just left whack-ass denver,co, bubba kush is the only legit cut they have, they are atleast 2 years behind whats going on in the bay area...

the GSC is the shit, i just scored a sample from a street huslter in downtown SF!
it will be my first clone purchase, just taking my time to find the real cut...

lmfao...You have no idea about the scene out here then. 2 years behind the bay? If you knew what you were talking about at all you wouldnt have to be buying weed from crack heads...U R A LAME :thank you:

Uhhhh... Wrong thread man. Also, you're killin me over here. That is not a "Colorado" OG nor is it called rude boi stank OG. It's OG Kush from before there were 15 cuts and its called just that. OG Kush.

Not to be a dick kushiekush but if you think that OG is "barely grown" you should crawl back into your tinfoil lined closet, turn that 100watt cfl on, and get back to growing.

Sorry for the distraction boys, I just can't let my precious take a beating like that :biggrin: I love checkin this thread for dank pictures, I've got a GSC at about 3 weeks of flower I'll throw some pics up when it gets interesting.

...... you know you made absolutely zero sense right...??? What I said was that the og Colorado is getting now is the stuff we've had available in Cali for years but anyways back to cookies.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OH SNAP!

picture.php

S2B

...... you know you made absolutely zero sense right...??? What I said was that the og Colorado is getting now is the stuff we've had available in Cali for years but anyways back to cookies.

and what he said is STFU cause you dont know what youre talking a bout. His crew, our crew, we all have people out in cali and get all the latest crap before it even trickles down to you i promise ya!

so dont hate on my state bro....no need for it in this thread.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im sure some a lot of folks in other states have folks in cali who are well connected, and so get stuff right about the same time as cali does. It doesnt blow up all the time as fast as in cali maybe but I wouldnt doubt for a second someone in oregon or anywhere else may have gotten a cut of cookies or og when it first came out. Its not like theres magic border lines around cali that prevent genetics from slippin away, anyone could just drive out here n pick up anything and take it back, long as they know the right people.

Status
Not open for further replies.