What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

irobot sd

The next it thing is coming from the triangle. BAy area dont grow real chron. Real LA og kush is hard to find. The kats in SD dont have the real cookies. Cookies cliff notes

L

LumpStatus

The next it thing is coming from the triangle. BAy area dont grow real chron. Real LA og kush is hard to find. The kats in SD dont have the real cookies. Cookies cliff notes

Please enlighten us as to what real chron is!

Because I thought the best weed was determined by personal taste.

These lab tests are going to have thc% cbd% and now they are testing the real chron % as well! Cant wait to start growing strains with high real chron content!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
the key is trying to predict that next hot strain....or make the strain yourself! thats what im most interested in now...me and a friend were jokin the next hype shit will have a stupid ass name like MUFFINS...."gotta bag fulla muffins..smokin on some muffins...yo i got muffins on deck son!"....cookies is a pretty stupid name too lol

I believe Unclestinkfish had a pheno of Sweetest99 from Dutchgrown seeds that he called "Muffin", lol.

Even with a stupid ass name like GSC, if you have a great product it doesn't really matter what the name is. I mean look at other names, Chem? Skunk? Poo? Fucking Incredible?

On another note, I just placed two cookie cuts outside with no supplemental lighting. I got another bunch inside vegging under 1200w's just in case they start to flower early. We will see what happens.

MakinGoo

WOW this is a great thread I read every page.. I'm glad Cookies is starting 2 slowly get released I've been on the hunt 4 this strain for about 2yrs now.. I used 2 get some killer Cookies from GOE about 2 yrs ago & damn it was some good stuff.. I sure hope I can find some cookie buds when I hit the SF Cup in 2 months.. I'm gunna need 2 hit the bay area clubs lookin 4 this mega strain..

Mia

Yeah 530 is pretty big. You could drive from Davis to Eureka and never leave that area code.
I remember when I was a kid when the peninsula and the east bay were still 415......
Edit:Well arcata/Eureka 707 but you catch my drift.... make it "drive from Davis to happy camp up in the trinities". 96 FTW....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the picture i posted of the main single cola was a bit misleading. It makes it look much much larger than it really is... Ill have to wait until i sample some 100% confirmed cookies. But so far this is matching most of the descriptions... Definitely some of the densest, frostiest, smallest buds of any strain i have grown.
This sample of nugs is the best ive tried yet.
picture.php

Heres some more pics of my cookies thats right around day 50
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn nice ST! im pretty sure those dried buds are cookies, looks like the real deal...the flowering pics look a bit different but who knows! glad to hear you liked it i know you have run some pretty elite strains...still thinkin about that valley OG..

Mia

Was looking at my "cookies" plants and noticed how distinct the leaves looked on it:

Any opinions?

A little gdp i just finished up with a rough wet trim(not the greatest pic).

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Those tops are too stacked together and there are too many leaves. The Cookies doesn't make large colas. It's more spaced out single nuggets with very little small leaves. It makes large leaves with long petioles, that have frost on them.

It's beautiful looking herb, but I'm pretty sure it's not the cookies we have up here. It could be that there was another cut, but it doesn't seem like ours at all. It's not white enough and seems to have too many hairs.

There's no real way of knowing until we see some samples.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty good 420 for me, had a smoke out with some friends and there were some outstanding GSC and as im packing the bowl i thought i saw something fall. So I took the time emptied it and dug out a seed - 1 seed. Grower says it has to be an S1 cause hes running nuthin but GSC.

If it has the same qualities as the original Im cool with an S1

m4n

Chopped it up wit.Berner earlier...said he.got a new club out here.in the south bay ,said it would be stocked wit animal cookies and.gsc every day for the best prices...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah 530 is pretty big. You could drive from Davis to Eureka and never leave that area code.
I remember when I was a kid when the peninsula and the east bay were still 415......
Edit:Well arcata/Eureka 707 but you catch my drift.... make it "drive from Davis to happy camp up in the trinities". 96 FTW....

wow that is some low population density. Just the city I'm from has 6 area codes just by it's self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts