What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSC's are all vegging nicely. Here is a pic of the mom about a week ago.
picture.php

picture.php

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
i got a buddy who just moved to San Fransisco, he is heading up a new branch of his tech support recruiting firm. He just got his Rec. and says the most hyped strain right now at the dispensaries is, yep, you guessed it, Girl Scout Cookies.

he is a professional toker and rates my chem IBL and Sour IBL as the best shit he's smoked(credit to Rez, not my growing skillz), but now, he claims GS cookies is the best tasting/smoking/high/total package ever. i gotta believe him. so now, myself being on the east coast, it is now my personal goal to get a clone of this fire.

i was wondering, YesProp, do any dispensaries in the sanfran area have authentic GC cookies clones? any info that i can pass to my dude would be great. thanks.

Peace

Rbdf

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Kens OG

Kens OG

i havent heard of kens kush whats the genetics on it? i was just refering to the KK because alot of kids have been hearing about it lately due to twitter and other social media BS...wondering if it was a new strain but its just a phrase/rebrand...the younger generation is a huge consumer of cannabis and they are all about social media hype...the next hot strain will likely be dictated by this market. they need trendy weed to go with their "swag" and other nonsense lol...

I'm flowering out a Ken's OG kush right now. Got it right next to my SFV. The Ken's OG is the best yielding kush I've encountered to date besides pre98 bubba. The smell, resin production, and yield make it top notch. Gets solid buds all the down to the bottom of the plant! Kinda like cherry pie If you know what I mean;) Foxtails a lil, but you can tell its roper for sure. Keeping this one around:)

m4n

I'm flowering out a Ken's OG kush right now. Got it right next to my SFV. The Ken's OG is the best yielding kush I've encountered to date besides pre98 bubba. The smell, resin production, and yield make it top notch. Gets solid buds all the down to the bottom of the plant! Kinda like cherry pie If you know what I mean;) Foxtails a lil, but you can tell its roper for sure. Keeping this one around:)

My.boy got some of those OG clones goin rite now....I asked him what kind they were he jus said OG clones from kens collective here in sj

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i havent been to a club in the longest...what spots in the bay area have actual legit clones? lookin for OGs might have to try that Kens cut out...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I find it hilarious that a strain does this every other year

next year will be my new shit, 5O3G

christen23

i havent heard of kens kush whats the genetics on it? i was just refering to the KK because alot of kids have been hearing about it lately due to twitter and other social media BS...wondering if it was a new strain but its just a phrase/rebrand...the younger generation is a huge consumer of cannabis and they are all about social media hype...the next hot strain will likely be dictated by this market. they need trendy weed to go with their "swag" and other nonsense lol...

From what ive seen, GSC has lived up to the hype. Im sure whenever the next rapper hyped strain is, will fetch top dollar. Hopefully it will live up to the hype, We should be thanking them for the free marketing! peace

MakinGoo

i think we might be talking about two different ones..the one im talking about you just drop a peice of wax or fullmelt in it and start hitting it from what they say on these videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy3siICG8CI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfEioirB31Q&feature=relmfu

Thanks 4 that info doggie.. I was tricked in2 buying the Fake ass trippy stix.. But after ur post I checked it out & found out I got the wrong 1... Good lookin out.. I quickly canceled that order.. If they cancel the order in time I'm gunna order the Real Trippy Stix.. There's people out there fakeing everything not juss clones..

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
The ones I have found to work best are the Omicron and the Atmos pens. Omicron does oil and the Atmos does herbs and soon oil if not already. The Omicron is a bit long but other than that it does the job well.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
What up!

How well does the gsc yield? What's the stretch like? Grow like Og?

Thanks in advance, I didn't want to search through 170 pages to find it.

Got a verified cookies cut vegging out nicely and can't wait to run it, see whats up

Z

Z-ro

A very good friend of mine called me up outta the blue yesterday, he knows I been tryin pretty hard to get a hold of some cookie cuts. dropped all these on me fo free. Looks like others on here, hows it look to you guys?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
getting Berner and Wiz on board is a goal for 2012

but these fukcers smoke too much to give it to em for free

Wiz claims to smoke 10K worth a month

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
wiz and chevy were just on the smoke out mix with DJ tony toca talkin about smoking Sour D from LA...from inside sources i know they pay pretty high usually 4k and up. they can easily afford it dude is worth millions...some guy called in asking about "trippy stixx" and they both said they couldnt talk about them publically..kinda weird. maybe they are illegal out of state, paraphernalia?

Mia

wiz and chevy were just on the smoke out mix with DJ tony toca talkin about smoking Sour D from LA...from inside sources i know they pay pretty high usually 4k and up. they can easily afford it dude is worth millions...some guy called in asking about "trippy stixx" and they both said they couldnt talk about them publically..kinda weird. maybe they are illegal out of state, paraphernalia?

But The Jacka and Chosen_415 said they were legal across the whole world on youtube!
Maybe we should get at them via twitter and have them edumacate Wizz and chevy??????

You see the thizz crew got busted for thizz?
It was on the news earlier.
What a world!

Status
Not open for further replies.