What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
it's just that there's some things i'm not that great at, and frying home-made corndogs is one of them

L

LumpStatus

i still think it's greedy to sell any clone for that much money. I got it for free,and i'm happy to give one to all the people I know. I don't hoard shit,i spread shit.
If growing weed ever become business first or only then your growing all wrong.

What about the people you don't know? You going to hook them up for free too? :) I would hook up friends for sure but if I don't know you from a hole in the wall, why not top dollar?

I see no problem with people charging top dollar for anything if there are people willing to pay for it. No one is forcing you to buy it. This is an industry now believe it or not... I don't see any collectives giving things away at cost...they are making huge markups. I don't see how this means anyone is doing anything wrong. I'm not getting rich. I love growing for personal and for profit and if you think that is wrong then so be it...

I paid for the gsc cut once and now I have it potentially forever.

Let's face it...we live in a capitalist society and the market will decide what each and every item is worth. GSC is not providing relief for any ailments that another strain cannot provide.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Mine are drying now. I'll have some pictures of the finished flowers soon. I haven't posted much in this thread, even though I've seen more than my fair share of it. Glad to finally have my first decent run of GSC coming down.

I want to give Props to Yes4Prop215 for puting me onto the cookies over a year ago. In fact I think we all should stop to give him some thanks. He started the discussion on here about a strain that has exploded in popularity. This thread was closed once and reborn. The spread of the cookies has definitely been due to his advocacy of this strain.

So thanks Prop. I've definitely enjoyed the cookies and the Animal.

T

TrichyTrichy

^^Very true!!!
It's been the most fascinating thread!!! When's the next thread YesProp215!!!!

G

guest8905

super stoked, looks like a friend is hooking up a bunch of gsc for this season!!!...Cookies ftw!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont see how payin 500 for a clone is any different than paying 500 on seeds, business wise..you are getting a garunteed strain, no need to pheno hunt or risk having a hermie or runt plant taking up space in your rooms...for some thats the fun, but alot of growers its just business..i know people who spent 500+ on seed drops, buying 3-4 packs of on single release and then not finding a single keeper in there! shit i dont even have any keepers from seed myself (yet)...hoping these next beans change my mind..i pop beans for variety and fun mostly to see whats in there in the hopes that one might find the next elite clone...but commercial growers gotta fill up trays with uniform clones not hundreds of different beans they would go outta business.

but yeah i agree with lump...good friends get the cut for the free and others gotta pay, its business and how much your time is worth, if i met up with every person on IC to give them free GSC cuts i might make new friends but it takes $$ out of my pocket from all the time im wasting running around doing that...

the key is trying to predict that next hot strain....or make the strain yourself! thats what im most interested in now...me and a friend were jokin the next hype shit will have a stupid ass name like MUFFINS...."gotta bag fulla muffins..smokin on some muffins...yo i got muffins on deck son!"....cookies is a pretty stupid name too lol

Last edited:
V

Veg N Out

But in the case of the GSC you're paying $500 for a known hermie ;)

Sorry I had to bro!

The next IT thing is coming out of the Triangle..You can count on it!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cherry pie will throw hermie pods once and a while but its weird they dont have pollen in them. it was bred outdoors and doesnt hermie outdoors, but indoors it will throw a few..so it does have herm prone genetics in it, but so do some of our other favorites like chem D..

i havent gotten hermies on my cookies (knocks on wood).... i have heard from a couple people that said their cookies hermied on the lower branches after stress...one was ogkushbreath..

but yeah i would put my money on the 707 for sure...got some testers from that way that should have some fire in them..

Guest02345

def gotta give props to yes4. theres a wealth of knowledge in here about the GSC....makes me wanna fly to cali to try it out and the fly home.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
"bitches know im fly i got that vocal tone, when they see me they be askin what im smokin on, i tell um cookies bitch u know i got that provalone, n u can call me on the under on my iphone"
-b-legit-
off one uh the new 40 albums.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
gsc is just a craze. to bad ppl dont grow real chron in the bay anymore

It got you to register for the site and make your first post! So WELCOME :D

By the way I know some ICmagers that grow the top of the top in the bay area. Keep looking and karma will lead you to the cannabis worthy of your efforts.

:joint:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha thanks yall but i didnt create this strain or intend for this discussion to get big it was a real dead thread at first check the first few pages lol.....sometimes i get pissed i dont have 20 lights of this stuff running so i cant cash in like everyone else...value will only diminish as more and more cash croppers start growing it....its easier for me to find cookies than a high quality OG kush right now thank god i grow my own SFV...

Status
Not open for further replies.