What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea cookies tastes better than cherry IMO...the cherry has awesome smell and bag appeal but sometimes the taste when smoked in a blunt is kind of hashy or similar to smoking any other weed...its not bad but the fruity grape durban doesnt translate to exhale... kush and cookies leaves that noticable aftertaste where you still have traces of it on the pallete..

i got a new batch of cherry coming down that ive been flushing like crazy so hopefully il get some good taste out of this one...you can never be too sure about a strain when smoking club samples, you have no idea what nutes or flushing schedule that grower used. all my home grown is in amended soil and have been flushing so i should get the full flavor profile....my last cherrypie run in coco with GH nutes tasted like crap...

i gotta try this whitefire been hearing that around lately..i tried one sample of the white by itself real frosty weed but taste was kinda bland reminded me of blackberry or white widow...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya the cherry pie i had smelled great, but didnt translate to taste... The smell was a sorta chery pixie purpy tart thing, although i can barely really remember :p She looked nice, but was definitely only marginally grown.
ive tried a bro's selection of whitefire, and my experience was similar to your's yes4prop. It basically watered down the og. Had denser nugs, and maybe a more indica effect. But the taste was just like some blackberry kush... Smoking smoke, if that makes sense

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i like buds where the smoke is real similar to taste..like a good OG kush, that lemony fuel you taste all the way to the roach...same with good sour d or chemdawg. even granddaddy purple translates good...but yea the cherry pie definately loses its smell on smoke one of its weaknesses IMO....damn good bag appeal though hard for anyone to turn down a bag of the cherry lol...

the white i saw was at the IC cup grown by someone in the midwest..real good quality 11 week but it didnt look like kush which is what i thought it was, since its triangle apparently? who knows....all his other samples were bomb too...

but cookies is full on translation....its minty on inhale and cookies and ice cream on exhale...some batches of cookies out there are kind of harsh most likely commercial growers slackin on the flush or pumping them up with nutes. my favorite cookies is grown by my older homie he does fox farms soil/ perlite and regular FF nutes so i am copying him....no shit like gravity or bushmaster to fuck the taste up..

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the white i saw was at the IC cup grown by someone in the midwest..real good quality 11 week but it didnt look like kush which is what i thought it was, since its triangle apparently? who knows....all his other samples were bomb too...

well the white was labeled triangle when krome's buddy first got it. And its from florida, in the same locale as the triangle kush... Its either a coincidence, or "The White" is some sort of hybrid or s1 of the TK. Theres lots of debate around it. I personally dont think The White is related to tk.

Back to the topic of cookies though.. How do you rate its effects Yes4Prop??? Is it as strong as a good og? If you had jars of sfv/pk og and of the GSC, which jar would you go to first?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Back to the topic of cookies though.. How do you rate its effects Yes4Prop??? Is it as strong as a good og? If you had jars of sfv/pk og and of the GSC, which jar would you go to first?

good question lol..i always have jars of both and i always go for the OG jar first..its just good overall smoke especially during the day, good mix of sativa and indica effects neither too overwhelming, smoother kush taste

the cookies is indica night time narcotic high....i see the effects on my friends because they smoke it all day, but its not uncommon to see 1 passed out like the guy on the couch at dinnertime due to smoking cookies all day, then wake up at midnite and start smoking again......but i dont know it effects everyone differently...

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Whtiefire #3 done right has the OG taste but also taste and smell like planter dry roasted peanuts. huge fat buds too, Prolly the largest yielding OG if you still call WIFI#3 an OG but I'd pepperspray your mothers for some.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya ive only tried one whitefire, and it was my bros who grew it from seed... Im sure there are phenos out there that have all the og taste. Just the one i tried was kinda soso in the taste department

G

guest8905

my 2 cents

in the bay today and did a club tour haha. I grew up here so it was fun to hit up BPCC and BPG ...even went to harborside as i dig there hash selection and clones sometimes.

Picked up some 'the white" and while it may have been lacking a tiny bit on smell the high was fantastic. Felt good to have a powerful high. Gotta say im surprised many peeps are dissing the white, perhaps they just saw not so good examples , but the top shelf jar i got of this is fire.

got a couple clones of it too ;)

srry to get off topic, would have tried the girl scout cookies if i saw it.

forty

buddy of mine gets meds from a shop in san jose... they pushed cookies as the latest great thing... he liked my white x waltz better but he don't listen to rap..lol.. all about marketing i guess.

white x waltz:

Attachments

• IMG_6975.jpg
    IMG_6975.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 23

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Yo. You made me laugh man. It still makes me laugh to see my friends passed out in the middle of the day. I always leave a few jars out, but they seem to want that nod out effect. I definitely try and be conscious if I'm smoking during the day. I don't want to end up nodding out. That's why I usually smoke sour during the day. It can be a bit racy sometimes, but I manage it fine.

Can't wait to flower out some of the SFV and to run this supposed cookies cut. Have a cut that is supposed to be white fire as well, so we'll see. This next run should be interesting.

Blaze215

buddy of mine gets meds from a shop in san jose... they pushed cookies as the latest great thing... he liked my white x waltz better but he don't listen to rap..lol.. all about marketing i guess.

white x waltz:
Beautiful plant my friend. Kudos.

big twinn

Veteran
I look forward to finding this girl. can't wait to try my cherry pie. Everything is organic, using a lot of beneficials in amended soil. Def. will give a good flush and i use molasses...looking forward to really seeing the true taste potential behind the Cherry Pie. I do love that kush after taste tho...makes me lick the roof of my mouth all night.

G

guest8905

personally i like the name and the green crack jack the ripper ect....

get over it or just dont smoke it, but dont change names b/c you feel righteous

personally i like the name and the green crack jack the ripper ect....

get over it or just dont smoke it, but dont change names b/c you feel righteous

Thank you! Getting offended/upset over words is a joke!

Now I've gotta go make a bunch of hybrids with the most sick/twisted/perverted names and get them to the community. :tiphat:

SWT4 x blockhead (shweet head) up next.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont take offence but to me cannabis is not about violence. Allot of you guys think it is with these names games you play... Some of them are even racial. Lets take OJ as a example.. I asked what this stood for. I was told that it's so good that any white person that smokes it will get murdered WTF.

S

Scrappy-doo

I think the name is absolute genius.

Who's gonna forget a name like that? Who doesn't love girl scout cookies? And if it's an accurate description to the smell, taste, appearance, then it seems perfect.

I know when I first heard of the strain, I was interested because of the name. It just stuck in my head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.