What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I was told that it's so good that any white person that smokes it will get murdered WTF.

haha thats the funniest thing i heard about a strain name...i love girl scout cookies, i used to put the thin mints in the freezer and then eat them when they were ice cold. you could easily kill a box in one day its like crack when your high, shit i love any cookies give me some ms. fields or otis spunkmeyers any day..

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
There are few things better, than hot cookies and cold milk.

Definitely some hype around it. Which is good, I guess.

I am with Hammerhead though. I prefer the name of the mother and father with a "x" in between them.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I dont take offence but to me cannabis is not about violence. Allot of you guys think it is with these names games you play...

:yeahthats Totally agree. Many would call me out as being an ole hippy but giving something a violent name just attaches that kind of sentiment to the object that it is associated with.

I always feel something with a positive name has more chance of giving a positive experience.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
these cookies beat the piss outa thin mints and will make you a cookie junkie, there only in stores from now till XMAS - they are the Shit!

Andes® Crème de Menthe Cookies:

Available exclusively for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season. Rich, delicious, Andes Crème de Menthe Cookies…the crunchy cocoa cookie with a minty layer drizzled on top and then wrapped in a deliciously rich layer of chocolate are now in stores for this holiday season.
gen_255.jpg

Decidedly decadent; it’s the chocolate mint cookie that parallels the famous Andes Crème de Menthe thins candy you already know and love. These cookies are destined to become a family favorite during the Holidays!!! Take a box home today…in fact, take two! Celebrate the spirit of the season by giving one as a gift to your loved ones. Psst…You will love them frozen too!
gen_248.jpg

Andes, a Holiday Baking Favorite:

Families have enjoyed creating confections and traditions with Andes Baking Chips over the years. While you may now buy our delicious cookies pre-made, find more Andes Baking Recipes here for homemade mouth-watering treats with your favorite Andes Mints, Andes Baking Chips and other delicious Tootsie Roll Industries confections.

The Andes Story:

Andes Candies was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1921 by Andrew Kanelos. Originally called Andy's Candies, the business produced a variety of boxed chocolates which it sold from a small Chicago storefront. The business grew to include 150 stores. With the expansion of the business, a factory was built to supply the stores, and the name was changed to Andes Candies. In 1950, the Andes store product line was increased to include the Crème de Menthe candy piece. This three-layer mint has remained the cornerstone of the brand. Today, this delicious and refreshing candy is the number one selling after-dinner mint. Over the years, Andes has expanded to include a variety of flavors and packages, including the popular Cherry Jubilee, Mint Parfait, Toffee Crunch Thins, and seasonal Peppermint Crunch.

Product History:

Andes joined the Tootsie family in 2000, expanding its line in 2003 to include Crème de Menthe baking chips. Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips were added in 2005, and Crème de Menthe Cookies were added in 2009.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
these cookies beat the piss outa thin mints and will make you a cookie junkie, there only in stores from now till XMAS - they are the Shit!

Andes® Crème de Menthe Cookies:

Available exclusively for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season. Rich, delicious, Andes Crème de Menthe Cookies…the crunchy cocoa cookie with a minty layer drizzled on top and then wrapped in a deliciously rich layer of chocolate are now in stores for this holiday season.
gen_255.jpg

Decidedly decadent; it’s the chocolate mint cookie that parallels the famous Andes Crème de Menthe thins candy you already know and love. These cookies are destined to become a family favorite during the Holidays!!! Take a box home today…in fact, take two! Celebrate the spirit of the season by giving one as a gift to your loved ones. Psst…You will love them frozen too!
gen_248.jpg

Andes, a Holiday Baking Favorite:

Families have enjoyed creating confections and traditions with Andes Baking Chips over the years. While you may now buy our delicious cookies pre-made, find more Andes Baking Recipes here for homemade mouth-watering treats with your favorite Andes Mints, Andes Baking Chips and other delicious Tootsie Roll Industries confections.

The Andes Story:

Andes Candies was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1921 by Andrew Kanelos. Originally called Andy's Candies, the business produced a variety of boxed chocolates which it sold from a small Chicago storefront. The business grew to include 150 stores. With the expansion of the business, a factory was built to supply the stores, and the name was changed to Andes Candies. In 1950, the Andes store product line was increased to include the Crème de Menthe candy piece. This three-layer mint has remained the cornerstone of the brand. Today, this delicious and refreshing candy is the number one selling after-dinner mint. Over the years, Andes has expanded to include a variety of flavors and packages, including the popular Cherry Jubilee, Mint Parfait, Toffee Crunch Thins, and seasonal Peppermint Crunch.

Product History:

Andes joined the Tootsie family in 2000, expanding its line in 2003 to include Crème de Menthe baking chips. Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips were added in 2005, and Crème de Menthe Cookies were added in 2009.

oh fuck!!! im all over these!

G

guest8905

lol hilarious

seriously though, the name "girl scout cookies" is far from evil.

i did hear about that dude Andes and his cookies though.....his r the real ones ;)

There are few things better, than hot cookies and cold milk.

Definitely some hype around it. Which is good, I guess.

I am with Hammerhead though. I prefer the name of the mother and father with a "x" in between them.

So if you had the Triangle Kush cut and crossed it with a Dogshit s1male you wouldn't even kinda wanna call it 3way anal?

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Safeway is where i got mine

checker says,"you must like these cookies?" I had to think for a second i guessed it was cause i had five boxes and nothing else..then i looked up at her to answer, she sees my eyes are pinned and says OOh!........You have a great day.

6 weeks in, last two harvested today.

Attachments

• DSC02240.jpg
    DSC02240.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC02244.jpg
    DSC02244.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC02249.jpg
    DSC02249.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC02276.jpg
    DSC02276.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02280.jpg
    DSC02280.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02285.jpg
    DSC02285.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC02281.jpg
    DSC02281.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02293.jpg
    DSC02293.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC02309.jpg
    DSC02309.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC02319.jpg
    DSC02319.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 33
I have a friend north of the bay area trying to source a legit cut of cookies, once he does I will be headed west to get me sum cuts. Hopefully sum cherry pie too.

Z

Z-ro

those andes cookies look bomb, best part of the thread thus far...

So has anyone that has had the 'cookies' also had the mint pheno bubba? the cherry pie i had, to me looked smelled tasted like a bubba hybrid...there is also a mint pheno from moonishineman that was beezlebub or something like that(bubba x sk1/haze). wonder how they all compare side by side.

Status
Not open for further replies.