What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
ogk- luv the pics, congrads on the find, i can almost smell it through the screen... oh shit thats my blunt lol... how many days flower are the pics they look bout done...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Has anyone has this strain tested yet? Super duper Hype ..looks nice...doesnt hit nearly as hard as a regular OG ...its dilluted OG kush at best... Catchy Name and good marketing..

Not a 9 or a 10 on potency...

Grendelkhan

Its like a have said for years. MJ strains are pop culture. All it takes is a rapper talking about a strain and Wammo you have the next "in" strain. Thankfully I live in Northern Cali and can usually get access to these cuts, so bring it on! Looks like I am making a trip to the bay pretty soon.

it's 6 weeks in right now. Honestly the cookies smoke better than the OG to me. It comes out to really rock hard nuggets that are silvery blue and frosted white. The first hit i ever took made my vision a little blurry. Of course there are good batches of OG and bad batches of cookies. Of the creme de la creme the cookies come out on top IMHO. I can't speak for everyone, because some people like sativas, berry flavors, hashy flavors, sweet flavors, or astringent flavors. Saying some thing is the best is like saying what kind of food is the best. You can't tell a vegan that Kobe beef is the best food, but if you like the OG kush type of fuel lemon hashy flavor, you will love the Girl Scout Cookies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
im not stiring up shit but dude was just in the cookies thread not sayin anything about her but the name swoops in on the info being passed around and then starts this one lol. never mention the smell that nails her just threw up these pix sayin its cookies............i have her and im sorry its not,beatiful strain thoe but far from the gsc. 99% of what people think they have is cherry pie not cookies she is held like the real tk no bullshit.........:thank you: just tryin to keep it real with the GSC.

held real tight, handed out not a chance. i dont know where people think there gettin this strain but its really not givin out like that ............

no reply to this?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
At this point, she needs no attention Krunch. She acts like she is the only one able to get this cut and talks out of her arse about her like she made it herself.

Oh and although she supposedly has it, she has yet to flower it, but that doesn't mean she can't be an expert right?

It's the Dunning-kruger effect....where someone who really knows nothing debates with more educated people in a demeaning manner as if they really know, but they don't.

Oh and I call her a her because I figure a guy wouldn't gossip as much.

Peaces.

ajc0k

Saw on craigslist not too long ago a listing for GSC moms "real deal" $3000 or something for a mom. i love the cookies..

I already responded to it and he said "at least you know your cut is real". No point fueling the fire krunch. I don't really care what he says, all the dispensaries know I have the real deal, that's why they pay 45. I'm just trying to share some pictures and info with you guys. Happy Thanksgiving.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
yea just like prop said alot of INTERNET gangsters on here runnin there mouth but got nothin to back it up......oh big tough guy if we were in oak your mouth wouldnt be flapin so much in that wind straight up go back to your world of warcraft fuckin custy, big boyz play in the bay............

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
OGKB - Great photography and amazing plants.

As a new grower, any tips on getting that "velvety" coat of THC. My last grow was airy and had thc on some of the strains but nothing coating like this.

ANY 1 tip that holds the most weight in getting this coating, would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Budelight

P

powerrobbie

I already responded to it and he said "at least you know your cut is real". No point fueling the fire krunch. I don't really care what he says, all the dispensaries know I have the real deal, that's why they pay 45. I'm just trying to share some pictures and info with you guys. Happy Thanksgiving.

If your selling these cuts to clubs for $45 bucks then how come I am seeing people here offering members thousands of dollers in weed or cash for the cut and they cant get a hold of it. I am not doubting your words at all and I am in Canada so not even part of your scene i am just wondering...

MtnLivin

If your selling these cuts to clubs for $45 bucks then how come I am seeing people here offering members thousands of dollers in weed or cash for the cut and they cant get a hold of it. I am not doubting your words at all and I am in Canada so not even part of your scene i am just wondering...

All it takes it to know the "right" person..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
power hes talking 45 a pound not 45 a cut....there are no clubs in the bay area that sell GSC cuts to general public only to special venders with existing relationships..

there are a few circles that managed to get the cut, then turned around and are asking ridiculous prices for them, but i wouldnt trust them....

ajc0k

Stupid fucking name.

This is a fad strain. I doubt it will compete with my keepers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_UC2AyhYQk

It really lives up to the hype imo, can't knock it till you've tried it. It really is some quality shit. I was at the club a few times before I actually bought it and saw it on the menu thought, that's the dumbest effin name i've ever heard for a strain what is the world coming to? Never even bothered to look at it, wtf girl scout cookies?! Then coincidentally my buddy stopped by the next day with an 8th of it from the same place.. AMAZING.. Dense, kushy cookie buds that REEK and a solid high.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
fads been lasting pretty long....cookies already been around for almost two years and its popularity keeps increasing. and its only really known in the bay area still, its just starting to get heard about in the PNW, socal, and slowly spreading to the east coast..

AJ thts funny i had same first impression, the first samples i saw werent even that special, mostly the green ones in my gallery...then the purple tinted all white cookies started comin out and its some really nice new wave shit, good smell, nice creamy kush taste, and hard hitting high that leaves you asleep after diner...

its fetching 1k more per unit than most other indoor strains...i heard rumors yesterday that cookies in ATL are selling for 600+ a zip...i remember when dark purps started hitting the market and were overpriced as shit...and then the same thing happened with OG kush...so even if its a fad it still retains popularity like those two strains...so i wonder what will follow cookies.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What kind of man wouldn't want to bang Kim Kardashian? What kinda woman wouldn't want to look a little more like her? Ass, tits, and face, so hard to find all three on one body. A name isn't gonna make the genetics of a plant better or worse. Imagine if someone told your parents you gave your kid a "stupid fucking name". It was named Girl Scout Cookies, because it smells like thin mint girl scout cookies. People drive for hours to buy "Girl Scout Cookies" and many people like this strain. No need for all the hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.