What's new

Ghost ha#22 x Sour Diesel test by Chomsky

chomsky

Day 18 12/12

Day 18 12/12

What causes plants to stretch or not to stretch? Is it strain dependent? I must say I'm very upset that these girls didn't stretch more. The didn't even double in size. Ive been trying in vain to get some info about this cross and it's characteristics to better determine when to flip. Normally my girls ALL grow to about 6.5 -7 feet and I get around 3/4 of a pound or more per plant? These girls look like they are going to stop stretching at less than 5 feet. BOO!!! Anyway they are looking very healthy and flowers are shaping up nice. Still not much odor and even the stem run odor is not very pungent. I'm hoping that at least the girls will frost up nicely and have huge insanely dense heavy buds????

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Yo Chomsky, they look real proper man... healthy and happy.

I remember when I ran the headbanger, they didn't smell that much until the last few weeks of flower...

I'm getting a real nice sour OG smell when I rub the stems on the girl I got that isn't looking too good... I really hope she pulls through... the others really no smells yet in stem rubs... little lime maybe...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh these can yield and stretch, this one stretched like a normal OG but made better stacking and filled out bulky. Flowertime was 9 to 11 max. Most finishing at 10.

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
By looking at your pic's i woud say thay are gone end up lower then you expected, but i can see them doing realy well.

May i ask if they been topped mutiple times, ore early before flip ? i just know that over topping are training Og's in my expiernce makes for less stretch. Just trying to help figur this one out, as its a normal stretch here in tests on these.

PS looks like thay are in good health to my eyes, The fastest way to green up OG,s etc if they happen to get paler green is most times a extra dose of Cal.Mag they just eat that stuff for breakfast.

chomsky

By looking at your pic's i woud say thay are gone end up lower then you expected, but i can see them doing realy well.

May i ask if they been topped mutiple times, ore early before flip ? i just know that over topping are training Og's in my expiernce makes for less stretch. Just trying to help figur this one out, as its a normal stretch here in tests on these.

PS looks like thay are in good health to my eyes, The fastest way to green up OG,s etc if they happen to get paler green is most times a extra dose of Cal.Mag they just eat that stuff for breakfast.

Cool thanks Karma and yes they are doing great now. I only topped once very early in veg.

N

NewAgeGenetics

Oh these can yield and stretch, this one stretched like a normal OG but made better stacking and filled out bulky. Flowertime was 9 to 11 max. Most finishing at 10.

View Image

hello KG!

when you say 10 weeks flowering you mean 70 days 12/12 or you count the days from 7-10 days later than the 12/12 starts, when the first flowers appears?

N

NewAgeGenetics

yes I agree to count from frip!

I know some guys here who wait with the count for the first flowers... it means 7-10 more days. very confusing.

thanks.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
My flower times on info are most times realy what it runs max. I like my flowers finished not early. I see people cut OG.s at 9 weeks most realy need 10 weeks. My sour is a longer flowering one most her hybrids go 10 to 11 weeks. (Look at the headbanger)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
My flower times on info are most times realy what it runs max. I like my flowers finished not early. I see people cut OG.s at 9 weeks most realy need 10 weeks. My sour is a longer flowering one most her hybrids go 10 to 11 weeks. (Look at the headbanger)

Well worth the wait :tiphat:

chomsky

Damnit I'm still having trouble feeding. Nothing major but after the last feeding I'm still seeing them yellow. Then I'll give plain water they bounce back. WTF???

chomsky

Maybe Im just expecting too much? NOT!!!

Maybe Im just expecting too much? NOT!!!

OK Still having yellowing issues and some rust spots. Most of the crop is healthy and they are stacking nicely and even starting to get frosty.

Am I too anal? I'd like to think Im not. This is very unusual for me to have such yellowing and spotting problems.

Even with my fancy camera its hard to see the yellowing as I do with my own eyes, leading you to think its not a problem... Again, It's not terrible, the yellowing leaves aren't out of control however, It is pretty noticeable standing there looking at the plants and it's driving me crazy... My last two waterings were water only.... I'm afraid to use nutrients because I still think this is a bit of nute burn. I could be wrong?

Maybe I just need a puff??? Ill post the healthy pics first...

Any Ideas?

Latest posts

Latest posts