What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Busy Growin' or Get Busy Buyin' II

5th

Veteran
I've rewired everything 3 fuckn' times now...gotta be a faulty relay...

Good news is I wasn't charged for either of them...so I'm not terribly pissed...

Grow shop an hour n' a half away carries some...fuck sakes...wanted to be flippin' tonight...

5th

Veteran
Wasn't the relay, was me being a stoned idiot...were up n' running with the Flip/Flop...heh heh...

...stadium...kinda floating scrog thing on the left...flooded tubes on the right...

...not sure when I'm gonna flip...gonna hack a ton of shit off that old OG mom tonight though....still need to light proof the left room...and add the passive intakes...should be done by tomorrow...:tiphat:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Looking amazing in there bro! Love the cleanliness, makes me feel guilty about my housekeeping...

D

DHF

Carry on....Shit happens.....Handle it.....You`re that good...Look how far you`ve come....

Next run`ll even be better....

Peace...DHF.....:ying:.....

D

DHF

I see leaf twist and downward curl/clawing on the middle pic so there`s issues Bro....

Clawing usually means overwatering/lack of oxygen to the roots , and leaf twist usually means ph`s outta whack as in fluctuating lower than higher as the plants eat....dunno....

Hope everything works out Bro....Check all your shit....You know what ta do...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

5th

Veteran
Clawing usually means overwatering/lack of oxygen to the roots , and leaf twist usually means ph`s outta whack as in fluctuating lower than higher as the plants eat....dunno....

I'm thinking lack of DO bro, so that worked out well.
I took my fancy timer off that fed them 2 min on n' 20 off yesterday so now their getting a constant feed...its now constant waterfall into the res. PH is always 5.8 or 5.9 when I top off...then 6.5 or 6.6 right before it I top it again 3 days later...so I dunno either...gonna go back to swapping out the res...costs more in nutes...but It might make the ladies happier.

Thanks for stoppin' in :tiphat:

5th

Veteran

...fuck...

I gotta cut down on bowl loads n' beers....nothings getting done.

I'll go shopping tomorrow morning n' get some shit...

Day 37...ish I guess...leap year right? Mighta missed a day...

These are some clones...

These are some clones with roots...

This is a room that the clones are sposed to go in when they have roots...

Yeah I can't remember if I posted it or not...killed that big OG mom...
...got rid of the stadium....(which worked quite well for the time it was up I might add)...all so I could set up my next flooded tubes...which I haven't yet....

I'm gonna burn n' try to figure out wtf is going on..hexagon...octogon...was thinking of a flooded tube stadium...then decided fuck it...

lol....fuck...I gotta do something...

5th

Veteran
Horray for me Billy...Horray for Me...

Horray for me Billy...Horray for Me...

I might not drink tomorrow...finish this thing up... :tiphat:

5th

Veteran
PVC glue has hardened, silicone has cured,...I'm going to try to find some silicone tape to wrap the joints with before the plants go in...redundancy n' shit...

I've a pinhole leak in my existing tubes that I can't get too...far wall in the back...and its driving me insane...I want this next set of tubes to be hassle free... Not that its a hassle really...the "dripper system" is feeding the lil' soil plants I have on the floor in there lol.

Plants should be in tomorrow....:tiphat:

Fun facts...

-My OG does not like the ppm above 700

-My NLxBB does like the ppm at 1200

-realizing the calyx's are swollen instead of thinking your weed hermied is pretty funny in retro spect.

-Coffee is just the same as beer...only with the "fun" factor removed.

5th

Veteran
Mines a beast. 900ppm and T-8's for the mom usually. Need a few hundred clones? 1200ppm and 600w of MH for 9 days.

5th

Veteran
Hydro store. $5 a piece. Was gonna get Home De Pot ones n' paint 'em black...but they cost $5 as well...so I figured fuck it....save on paint...and making a mess of my garage floor.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Wish they were 5$ here. With lid I think they are closer to 15$ here. Little shit adds up...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Mines a beast. 900ppm and T-8's for the mom usually. Need a few hundred clones? 1200ppm and 600w of MH for 9 days.

Here is a pic of 400 ppm.

picture.php

My pheno did not like to be feed.