What's new

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

Facelesdoll

There is a huge crowd in Taunton I will be sure to get some heads notified about it in the community that otherwise don't know about any of these events

Taunton i can actually make because it's not too far. I really want to make the one that is coming up soon but i live on the south shore so it's 2 to 2.5 hours each way for me and i don't have a car ATM. Really sucks because i know Chunky is going to have tons of good strains including Blue Dream which i have been trying to get back in my garden for almost 2 years now. I also got a GG #4 cut from the one in Plymouth, but it's definitely not the real deal like the clone i got from Overgrowtheworld. I got ripped off on that basically.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
One week from tomorrow! #ICmagFam get together and smoke out with Chunky!

bring your lungs and a designated driver...

picture.php

I'll have all your favorite OGKB genetics in seed form and a few clones.

Come and taste my herb and you'll know why discriminating growers sprout my Bagseeds.

ScoutBreath- OGKB 2.0 BX1

picture.php

San Fernando Valley Breath- SFV OG x OGKB male "CookieBoi"

picture.php

Locomotive Breath- (ECSD x OGKB male "CookieBoi")

picture.php

Also new crosses to Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, GMO cookies and others.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If it's snowing I'm definitely not going, but if it's not and I can get the vehicle I will try to swing buy for sure. Always cool to meet icmaggers and I really wanna meet Chunky :D

Quietman

Making the six hour ride to Springfield just for some Chunky gear in the stable.
Can't freakin' wait, gonna take more than a blizzard to keep me away from this one.

Skuubi

It's literally a 2 hour 20 minute minute ride for me in good weather. As I drive a sale boat of a van, bad weather will undoubtedly add an hour + to my ride.�� But Chunky has some really nice things that have peaked my interest. So that being said, I'll still be making the slow trip down... ����

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I doubt I'll have a vehicle so better luck next time. Hope everybody has good time and drive safe if it's snowy!

E

ESTERCHASER

can a vermonter get in?

can a vermonter get in?

Adult use event. Noon until 5pm.

Seeds, Clones and Flowers vended to all 21+ no med card needed.

I'll have a booth and smoke out all you cookie fiends!

come early if you wand to score my clones. ECSD, Forum GSC, OGKB 2.0, Sour Dubb, GG#4, and more!

View Image

anyone from vermont going? Or can i get one of you massholes to help a vermonter grab some of chunkys cookies? I have no ability during that time to get down there.

Gone Camping

I'm not gonna be able to run up from Philly suburbs.. for the second consecutive year. I was looking fwd to visiting Chunky.. and just experiencing my first canna related event.

Anything else similar coming up in the near future?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
anyone from vermont going? Or can i get one of you massholes to help a vermonter grab some of chunkys cookies? I have no ability during that time to get down there.
Wish I could help bro but looks like I would have to walk and google maps says it's only a 12 hour hike! :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts