What's new

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
thanks to everyone who came by, hopefully I got you high but it sucked that this space didn't allow smoking indoors. tried to send people outside with some joints but it's way more fun when you can smoke.

it was nice to meet some more members and see some come back again, thanks if you left me some smoke or beans.:tiphat:

those of you close to me here keep in touch and lets try to smoke out sometime.

attendance at these is getting smaller and smaller with more and more vendors.

I was shocked at the number of clones on offer and that most were non elite phenos from random breeder packs. there were other people with legit elites though and they were giving them away at the end. it looked to me like there were as many clones out on the tables at 3 oclock when the customers were all gone as there were at noon.

nobody ever considers what you are going to do with 60-70 clones you couldn't sell after the show is over.

they won't let you sell buds or THC products anymore yet it seemed half of the attendees had weed or concentrates for sale and were coming by trying to make sales.

Mac1 was the favorite flower at my table with the Wedding Cake right behind.

I had my socks knocked off by a dude who came by and sold Phillmore a half OZ of the dankest GMO I ever saw. I could never get that cut to impress me but this dude's gear was so loud that it was sick. really wish I would have got this dude's number, he's from RI or NY and if any of you know him please hook us up.

the next event date is moved from April to early May, I'm planning to leave Mass by then though.

Skuubi

thanks to everyone who came by, hopefully I got you high but it sucked that this space didn't allow smoking indoors. tried to send people outside with some joints but it's way more fun when you can smoke.

it was nice to meet some more members and see some come back again, thanks if you left me some smoke or beans.:tiphat:

I was shocked at the number of clones on offer and that most were non elite phenos from random breeder packs. there were other people with legit elites though and they were giving them away at the end. it looked to me like there were as many clones out on the tables at 3 oclock when the customers were all gone as there were at noon.

nobody ever considers what you are going to do with 60-70 clones you couldn't sell after the show is over.

they won't let you sell buds or THC products anymore yet it seemed half of the attendees had weed or concentrates for sale and were coming by trying to make sales.

I had my socks knocked off by a dude who came by and sold Phillmore a half OZ of the dankest GMO I ever saw. I could never get that cut to impress me but this dude's gear was so loud that it was sick. really wish I would have got this dude's number, he's from RI or NY and if any of you know him please hook us up.

the next event date is moved from April to early May, I'm planning to leave Mass by then though.

Unfortunately, I was late and your clones were gone Chunky. 3 hour drive too, but it was not all for nothing. Did grab a cut of Corey Haim which I'm excited about. I would really love to get a cut of the Chaco SD before you leave MA though. What are the chances?
:biggrin:

I'll introduce you guys at the bonfire or when we get back to mass if he's not there :smoke out:

Facelesdoll

Is there a chance?

Is there a chance?

For those of us who missed out is there a 2nd chance before you leave mass to grab some chunky gear?

Last edited:
I had a good time meeting up w new/old members, sampling and trading flowers, and gifting/receiving beans. I was cash strapped after holidays, but glad I brought bud n beans.
Chunky got me faced off a mystery joint/bat, glad there hadn't been any BlueDream clones to miss out on... I'm going to keep trying, my man, about 2 weeks.
I think it was HerbChambers that blew my mind w the Terps from his SourTangie. Blessed to try some well-grown Grapefruit w Hyposomniac? Traded some GG4 n Gelato for dank Jillybean n Purple Punch, preferred the Jillybean but both solid.
A dab of some Sour BlueHaze budder had me rocket surfing for like 15 min straight!
ICmaggers came w strong Weed-Game, vendors had quality clones, but had to look hard for legit elites vs seedpack finds.
Good times, I'll be back next time, hopefully.

hyposomniac

I had a good time meeting up w new/old members, sampling and trading flowers, and gifting/receiving beans. I was cash strapped after holidays, but glad I brought bud n beans.
Chunky got me faced off a mystery joint/bat, glad there hadn't been any BlueDream clones to miss out on... I'm going to keep trying, my man, about 2 weeks.
I think it was HerbChambers that blew my mind w the Terps from his SourTangie. Blessed to try some well-grown Grapefruit w Hyposomniac? Traded some GG4 n Gelato for dank Jillybean n Purple Punch, preferred the Jillybean but both solid.
A dab of some Sour BlueHaze budder had me rocket surfing for like 15 min straight!
ICmaggers came w strong Weed-Game, vendors had quality clones, but had to look hard for legit elites vs seedpack finds.
Good times, I'll be back next time, hopefully.

Hey dude.. tried to pm you but you dont have enough posts!
The tangie was mine, and the chunk of tripleberry that we didn't get to smoke, which came from browntrout's seeds.. still owe him a grow report.
Herb's Himalayan i believe was outstanding.. and the Gelato cross of yours is a spicy treat as well.

HerbChambers

I had the grapefruit we rolled into the first 1/2 a doobie. The Himalayan was a strain called “Maine-alayan” that Clone Only Seedbank gifted me. We rolled that into another bone. That sour you had hypo was super dank. And the GG4 you shared Cannaseaurrr was quite dank as well. And whatever Chunky rolled up for me to sample was also bomb.

Hey dude.. tried to pm you but you dont have enough posts!
The tangie was mine, and the chunk of tripleberry that we didn't get to smoke, which came from browntrout's seeds.. still owe him a grow report.
Herb's Himalayan i believe was outstanding.. and the Gelato cross of yours is a spicy treat as well.

grwingpainz

Damn dude, I had planned to come to that event in search of a Mac1 cut! Was hoping to trade some of my gear for a Mac1, had a tray of clones to bring but wouldn't ya guess. 4 days before I get jammed up! Didn't these mf's get the message, it's going legal this yr!

jab72

I couldn't make it.

I couldn't make it.

I wish I had, but maybe in May. I have been too sick to really get out except to see the doctors or take the wife to her doctors. I enjoyed the M/C club. Wish they'd go back there.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
hey just wanted to say the clones were very healthy and are off to a good start. thanks again.

right on! sorry there were so few available, I'm emptying my cloner now and scored a 144 site unit last night that will get filled this weekend.:biggrin:

bummed me out that there was no smoking at the Gene Traders, really not interested in doing any more no smoking shows.

that Maine event was sooo much more fun, and the ones that were in smoking venues.
it's fucking legal here, don't put on events where you can't smoke.

I smoked 4 people out at the Hydro store yesterday on the Mac1 and Cake at got 2 of the lighter smokers hella faced.
they were telling me stories about all the fake shit people been passing as Mac and cake here in the east and were super excited to finally smoke the real chit.

jab72

Coming back next winter?

Coming back next winter?

right on! sorry there were so few available, I'm emptying my cloner now and scored a 144 site unit last night that will get filled this weekend.:biggrin:

bummed me out that there was no smoking at the Gene Traders, really not interested in doing any more no smoking shows.

that Maine event was sooo much more fun, and the ones that were in smoking venues.
it's fucking legal here, don't put on events where you can't smoke.

I smoked 4 people out at the Hydro store yesterday on the Mac1 and Cake at got 2 of the lighter smokers hella faced.
they were telling me stories about all the fake shit people been passing as Mac and cake here in the east and were super excited to finally smoke the real chit.
Chunky, will you be back next winter?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky, will you be back next winter?

I'm back right now! who knows if I'll still be alive next winter?
Hanging on the South Shore seshing face to face if you were left empty handed in Springfield. best to hit me up soon tho.

Scope my IG page for the list.

Emptying the cloner as we speak, only the Blue Dreams didn't strike this time, pretty good run. #RinseAndRepeat

picture.php

Quietman

The cuts that I got at Gene Traders (chem dog, sis and wedding cake) are all healthy and thriving.

I also popped a pack of locomotive breath beans, 8 so far.Looking forward to the hunt.

I would love to do a face to face smoke out with you. I would also like to have a conversation about the Blockhead crosses that I have been working for awhile now, really like where a couple of them have lead me. I believe that I dropped a sample of one on you in Springfield.

If there is any chance of getting that ecsd cut, just point me in the right direction. I can't pm here, sent a message on IG. I don't have much of a web presence, kind of a quiet man.............

Latest posts

Latest posts