What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

CaptainDankness

It's going to be in Springfield somewhere.

I will be there with seeds and clones of Blue Dream, Hollywood Pure Kush, Mac1, Ghost Train Haze, Face off OG, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Corey Stardawg, OGKB 2.0, Blissful Wizard 32, GG4, Dos-si-dos, ECSD, Headband, Forum GSC, Wedding Cake, MendoBreath,Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Dubble, GMO Cookies,Chem D, Chem4, Chem sis, ect.

I'm going to gift samples of my OD flower harvest to customers.

Come and taste my herbs and leave with elite clones, flowers and the freshest Beans!
View Image

Dos-si-dos
View Image

Wedding Cake
View Image

Forum GSC
View Image

OGKB 2.0
View Image

I'm coming to this one for sure. Going to have to get there early, got to at least get a cut of the ECSD and Bubba Kush, Headband for sure.

Skuubi

I will be there with seeds and clones of Blue Dream, Hollywood Pure Kush, Mac1, Ghost Train Haze, Face off OG, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Corey Stardawg, OGKB 2.0, Blissful Wizard 32, GG4, Dos-si-dos, ECSD, Headband, Forum GSC, Wedding Cake, MendoBreath,Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Dubble, GMO Cookies,Chem D, Chem4, Chem sis, ect.

Chunkypigs, that's a helluva list right there buddy! I would love to meet up with you and grab a half dozen or so of those cuttings from you. If you're going to be there, I'll definitely buy a ticket and head out there in Jan. Wish it was sooner.....

:smoke out:

Chunkypigs, that's a helluva list right there buddy! I would love to meet up with you and grab a half dozen or so of those cuttings from you. If you're going to be there, I'll definitely buy a ticket and head out there in Jan. Wish it was sooner.....

:smoke out:

I'd love to check out that pre-98 bubba but I don't think I'll be able to make the event unfortunately.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have lived in Ma 48 years.. @40AmpstoFreedom is the 1st person ever to use those words in a sentence together.

LOL. Is it bad? Pictures look awesome. I am excited because I have never been to Mass and always wanted to go. I just wish it wasn't dead fuckin winter ;\

If it's like Baltimore bad let me know won't stay long.

Gone Camping

My plan as of now is to drive up the day prior, get a Hotel room and find a bar for food and drink. Anyone else planning the same and have suggestions?

HerbChambers

marmarb...it's at an Elks lodge in Springfield...not the biker club.

gone camping...plenty of lodging in and around springfield. you could stay at the MGM grand downtown if you're looking for something high end with everything included. you can drive a couple exits north and stay in northampton if you'd like a more laid back vibe.

Chunky, that list is amazing. I've already gotten a lot of those cuts, but i REALLY want to get a cut of Blue Dream again because i lost it last year.

Out of that list i've had/have Blue Dream (lost it), GG4, Dos-Si-Dos, Mendo Breath, SSH, Durban Poison, GMO, Chem D and Chem Sis. Obviously like i said, Blue Dream is my main priority, but there are a bunch of others on that list i would like to try, like the Corey cut, ECSD, Headband, Wedding Cake, Ghost Train Haze, OGKB 2.0, Blissful Wizard (smoked some once, was good stuff), Sour Dubb & Pre-98 Bubba (i am growing some Pre-98 Bubba S1's but obviously it's not the same as a real cut).

The rest you listed that i haven't had i am not familiar with, but will look up the genetics/lineage/makeup of them. I'm sure they are good, as you only sell the real deal good stuff.

Only problem is, it's another event that is far away from me (2.5 Hours or so each way) and i do not have a car that i can confidently drive that distance with. I won't have enough dough to buy all the clones i want, but even if i can just get my hands on another cut of Blue Dream and grab a few of your other cuts, i'll be pumped.

If there is anyone from near my area who is going, i will pay for gas and more if you could give me a lift to the event. I might be able to get a friend to do it (he's into growing too so he usually is willing), and i have almost 2 months to set something up, but i figured i'd ask just in case. I'm in the plymouth/ start of bourne area but also am in the Kingston/North Plymouth/Duxbury area often so there you go.

Can't wait!

yardgrazer

LOL. Is it bad? Pictures look awesome. I am excited because I have never been to Mass and always wanted to go. I just wish it wasn't dead fuckin winter ;\

If it's like Baltimore bad let me know won't stay long.

Definitely not Baltimore, Springfield is just a small fairly rundown city with a bad heroin problem. More blah than dangerous IMO. If you plan to spend any time in that part of MA beyond the GT event, you might want to head up the highway 15 minutes to Northampton (college town, restaurants, etc).

right

I would kill to get an ecsd cut out here on the west coast.
One of you guys ought to come up with a way to get a cut out to some of these California dispensarys like dark heart or Pacific genetics.
We get the flower occasionally, but no one will come off of any clones.