Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What's up with the venue? Looking up 176 County Rd, East Freetown, MA - It's a house.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Pretty sure that's 179 Zeez. If you spin the google roadside camera 180 degrees there is a larger red building that appears to be a business right across the road. I would wager that is it.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
@Americangrower -
Could you please if you get a chance. Ide like to know exactly were it is. I have a feeling its gonna be a 3 1/2 hour drive both ways for this vendor. Long way to drive with jars of flower, hundreds of clones, and hundreds of seeds, by myself. Would be great to work with someone at the show incase I need to grab more clones outa the van or wanna look around or use the restroom. Be great to have a friend along for the drive too.

Americangrower

Veteran
It's not technically a home its a business. I drove by its still a gift/art store and the glass greenhouses are still there. Not sure if there's more behind it. I know theres lots of woods behind it.

perismoke

Back to the subject of starting older seeds ...maybe belongs in a diff. forum..but..Mosca recommended hour or so soak in dilute Hydrogen peroxide and slight trimming of the seed with fine scissors at the pointed..apex..end to facilitate sprout exit from dried seed...
Im soaking 10 year old Sensi Star as we speak...will follow up....