What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I will check them out. Thanks.

Looks like this will be way better than last year.

Americangrower

Veteran
Just read the IncanLama aka the seed source will be there as well booth 1023 going to be lots of seeds around for those going.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Went to NECANN today.

GREAT!

Scored some
Chem DD from LemonHoko
Heroine from Snow High
Bruce Banner from Dark Horse

Scenery was awesome and there was a guy outside the door passing a doob the size of a banana. Nobody was hassled for indulging outside. Oh, got to meet Lama - Great guy.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Appreciate the good advice. Thanks.

I was with a buddy who knew him, so I got an introduction. Wow.

marmarb

Didn't make it up ended up grabbing a few packs from the herbancannabisco pineapple mimosa and cognac congrats to the guys who made it out

hyposomniac

Went to NECANN today.

GREAT!

Scored some
Chem DD from LemonHoko
Heroine from Snow High
Bruce Banner from Dark Horse
Scenery was awesome and there was a guy outside the door passing a doob the size of a banana. Nobody was hassled for indulging outside. Oh, got to meet Lama - Great guy.
That's some goodass bud

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
were they selling weed or edibles or just seeds?

how many booths had seeds? any clones for sale?

One of the dispensaries was brandishing single buds of their strains. Only weed I saw. Didn't see edibles, but wasn't looking.

I dealt with The Seed Source, Seeds Here Now, and DarkHorse. Pretty much did a walk through for the rest with a couple pit stops. I think there were a couple others selling seeds. One guy was handing out Haze x freebies. In and out in 2 hours and got a parking space right at the front door street side for 7 bucks. Fuckin' rock star parking. The Seed Source had menus that were loose leaf binders that had at least twenty breeders with several pages each. Three guys selling seeds at his table and they had people waiting three deep at times.

perismoke

NECANN

NECANN

I was at the meeting yesterday and enjoyed the diversity of Cannabis related items,companies,support groups,lectures ,lights,supplies,dispensaries,med-card advocates,bulk resin extractors,etc. A fine event!
I had a long conversation with Mosca about his seeds,crosses and in particular his Cinderella crosses and back crosses...which I have grown for many years. Mosca gave me some cherry-Cindy testers and some good advice about starting some of my older seeds that may need "encouragement" if they are at all viable. As I walked out of Hynes I realized "this is becoming one hell of a big business.."

I was at the meeting yesterday and enjoyed the diversity of Cannabis related items,companies,support groups,lectures ,lights,supplies,dispensaries,med-card advocates,bulk resin extractors,etc. A fine event!
I had a long conversation with Mosca about his seeds,crosses and in particular his Cinderella crosses and back crosses...which I have grown for many years. Mosca gave me some cherry-Cindy testers and some good advice about starting some of my older seeds that may need "encouragement" if they are at all viable. As I walked out of Hynes I realized "this is becoming one hell of a big business.."

Any tips you mind sharing about starting older seeds? I have some original Blockhead seeds, Sensi Star, G13 x Yumbolt from Motarebel, Mirre (Karma Genetics), Sour Jack (Karma Genetics), etc. that are all about 10-11 years old and i am just afraid i will have trouble germing and starting them and i want to save as many as possible because i'm sure there are some keepers in there.

Thanks.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fuggin' Scofflaws!!!

Fuggin' Scofflaws!!!

Banned Cannabis Makes Appearance at Pot Business Convention

Connor Valliere, of Bedford, Mass., smells a marijuana sample at the New England Cannabis Convention, Sunday, March 25, 2018, in Boston. Exhibitors and experts attended the convention to discuss the country's burgeoning marijuana industry. (AP Photo/Steven Senne) The Associated Press

BOSTON (AP) — Banned cannabis has made an appearance at the New England Cannabis Convention in Boston.

The event took place on Saturday and Sunday at the Hynes Convention Center, which bans the plant.

Marijuana samples were photographed at a vendor's booth as the group gave away free cannabis seeds with the purchase of a T-shirt.

Conference founder Marc Shepard says if vendors did have cannabis, which he could not confirm, they'd be in violation of the convention center's policy.

Shepard says the event is about networking, not consumption.

An adult can possess up to one ounce of pot in Massachusetts in public, and up to 10 ounces at home with no penalty. Sales to adults 21 and older are expected to begin in July following the legalization of recreational marijuana in November 2016.

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Latest posts

Latest posts