What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
...... Prohibition is over.

when I see you sitting at a table there with jars of weed, scales and baggies raking in fat stacks I'll believe you gangsta.:laughing:

what's yur table number???

they went from 3 seed companies to 2 from what I see....

no weed allowed weed events seem like prohibition to me.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's off to a slow start in Mass. Some day there will be farmers markets. I'll bet there's more than two.

No gangsta here. Karma. Remember Tetra Hydro Club. I brought two plants to your table and gave away free cuts. Attracted a bunch of seed buyers to your table when they saw the bushes. Remember the happy lady that got the Acapulco Gold plant free at the end. That's what it is.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So theres a show like Gene Traders but its local and every other saturday. 2x's a month, in West Springfield where the old Aquarius Hydro Shop used to be. Being run by the Aquarius guys.
There were like 40 or 50 vendors there. Alot of the same people at the GT event were vending there. They were selling bud though. Only 1 table had "Milk n' Cookies" clones.
$20 to get in and $40 for 4.5 grms. You could buy as much as you work out with the vendors though.

That girl with the pic of JW on her phone was there. I gifted her beans of DieselFire x AOG and (LVRK x BLR) x AOG. She gifted me a fat gram of a strain called Blackwater.
I bought a $40 of Bubba Kush from another vendor cuz the buds were huge and dense, but Im regreting not buying this Casey Jones that was there and untouched in the jar. It looked proper. Shoulda grabbed some nugz of that.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Im not to far from Boston i wanna attend one of these events .. overgrow gonna have to get me more details on that

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thank you Capt.
Didn’t mean to post this in this thread. LOL. Was smoking and in deep thought and thought I was in Uncs thread.

Americangrower

Veteran
Lil update on NECANN from ig

Headiegardens will have seeds at Avraveda booth
Darkhorse genetics will have a bunch of sic crosses at booth 505

Americangrower

Veteran
Good stuff. Thanks. I was just checking out a Exotic Gentetix Which is new on the list too.

Are you familiar with either?

Absolutely Mike from Exotic is a top breeder. They have some serious fire seeds. You may have heard of a few of his works like The Cube or Cookies n Cream.. He has some sic Sour Apple crosses.

Americangrower

Veteran
As for Headigardens he is just a vendor of seeds, he may still have some Dominion seed aka duke_diamond va as he is 1 of 2 places you can get them from.
Darkhorse is the creator of Bruce Banner