What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Back to the subject of starting older seeds ...maybe belongs in a diff. forum..but..Mosca recommended hour or so soak in dilute Hydrogen peroxide and slight trimming of the seed with fine scissors at the pointed..apex..end to facilitate sprout exit from dried seed...
Im soaking 10 year old Sensi Star as we speak...will follow up....

Yeah, sorry if i cluttered the thread with my off topic questions. I just figured i'd ask since the discussion came up. Thanks to you and Mosca for the tips, i will be sure to try that.

Funny you are germing 10 year old Sensi Star seeds because the Sensi Star seeds i will be trying to germinate along with my Blockhead and some others are about exactly 10 years old also lol.

Will definitely be attending the next Gene Traders event in May since i missed out on the last one. Really looking for some elite/real deal clones for my garden. It will help me out a lot and take out a lot of annoying variables from my garden. Can't wait.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will attend this as soon I can. It will be a good long drive for me, but it would be great to meet people and socialize.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I can't make it after all. We just had a storm, knocked power out and tore everything up. Dammit. It's a 6 hour drive but I would have made it if not for the power outtage issues. Have fun everyone.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It’s a hell of a drive but I’ll have some beast Genetics there. Tables paid for and I’m getting all my clone mothers topped to push out as many cuts as I can get from them. Hoping to see a lot of ICMaggers there.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I can't make it after all. We just had a storm, knocked power out and tore everything up. Dammit. It's a 6 hour drive but I would have made it if not for the power outtage issues. Have fun everyone.

it's a month off still, hope you get yur power quicker than that dawg.

.... The buyer can keep the males or toss em. But that options great to have and very rare chance to make your own seeds if desired.

very rare chance? most newbs I know make their own seeds by accident...
you're a natural cannapitolist.:laughing:

I got some nice roots on my clones now but they'll prolly look like teens in a month, lol.

hate it if I have to lower my clone price down to $20-$30 for the world's most elite gear
but that's the way the market was at the last event and it's bound to drop below that now
with these Green Rushers from the Pioneer Valley busting in on the scene with they 100's of clones n sheet.:biggrin:

my root game so strong it make your momma cry...
picture.php

my current keepers list: Santa Cruz Blue Dream * Hollywood PK * Headband * Fire OGK * SFV OGK * Kosher Kush * ECSD * Sour Dubble * Chem '91 * Chem 4 * Chem Sis * Mystery Chem * Corey Stardawg * GG#4 * Forum Cookies * Norcal Dos-si-dos * OGKB 2.0 * GMO Cookies * Sunset Sherbet

I'm looking for more elites, what do you have to trade bros?

picture.php

marmarb

@chunky all i have to trade is greenbacks lol and a bunch of infused goods. Buy the way that list is crazy 1 of each please.

OldCoolSativa

Does anybody know if the A5 cut is in New England or if it will be available at this event? That's really the only clone I'm interested in.

@OvergrowDaWorld, what's the back story on the lambsbread?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Chunky......
A very rare chance at making your own JLB seeds. Not just any seeds. Lol
How many people do you know that has Pure 100% Sativa JamaicanLambsBread regs and can produce more untainted JLB seeds. Or can make hybrids like Nev Haze x JLB.
Or Panama Red x JLB. Malawi x JLB. You get the jist.
Im pretty sure JLB is one of the top 10 rarest legendary strains on earth.
I’m saying it’s a rare chance to get JLB males and females together at an event like this.
EDIT: I WAS ASKED NOT TO LET ANYONE GET THESE. SORRY. REALLY WANTED SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES SATIVAS TO GET THESE. THOSE WERE MY SINCERE INTENTIONS.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ill have:
CLONES:
BlueberryHaze
SuperLemonGlaze#8
GSC ThinMints
C-Banana
Diesel Fire
Mendo Breath
GG#4
Free Hammers Kush cuts when you spend $200 or more. Sorry noone can purchase these. These must be gifted only. Ill be bringing 20 of them hoping people are there to spend some loot on genetics so I can gift these out.

SEEDS:

(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG
DieselFire x AncientOG
GG#4 x SSSDH
SuperLemonGlaze x SSSDH
SourDubble x RoadDawg
GG#4 x RoadDawg
StrawberryDogshit x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)
ChemmyJones x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)

Got some extras that will be there too. Gotta go through my seed collection and find those special genetics Ive made over the years.

marmarb

Just be mindful the weakest part of the last event was the auction. I think the clone market is going to be a buyers market atleast 10 tables will have clones. Which like CP said going to drive prices down.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ya the auction was super weak, but Im sure it will be different this time around.
Maybe they will have a megaphone or P.A system so eveyone can hear it this time.

perismoke

I will be at the May Gene Traders Event...Sunday 5/6....
My 10 year old Sensi Star is only still soaking...no vigorous cracking open on these babies...
I am looking for something Phillthy made a while back....KKSC X Sweet Tooth...anybody have any ?..Any Sweet Tooth dominant genes...or is that Genetics gone...gone

perismoke

Overgrow...Count me in for some of that Dogshit...
And my friggin Sensi Star seeds are not budging...damm older genetics quite possibly gone...gone..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Perismoke.........I have 4 seeds of SensiStar. Old stock. If I see you there I will throw in the SensiStar beans and hopefully they will germinate for you.

perismoke

Thanks Overgrow....generous of you....and likely you have stored those seeds in a better fashion than I have......Your clones sound good too...

Latest posts

Latest posts