What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Another update on the Gorilla Glue seed

picture.php

GastroGrower

I picked up some CMH and HPS bulbs and drivers from a friend. I've never used either so I'm curious if anyone has any feedback on how they compare to LEDs. I'll be running 600 watts in one of my 3'x3' tents. Most likely a mono crop from seed. I plan on doing coco but instead of running the 6/9 formula I normally do I may try out something more focused on quality than ease of use.

GastroGrower

Flower update:

GG#4 bagseed. Starting to really reek.
picture.php

The HashBar OG is living up to its name and getting nice and crusty. The smell is subtle, but still quite pleasant.

picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

10 days later and all is well.

These HashBar OG are crazy floppy - this picture is right side up...

picture.php

Seems like they're no longer bulking up so probably just going to be finishing out from here. I'll have to watch to see when amber starts kicking in.

Here's the GG#4 bagseed
picture.php
picture.php

I'm excited to pull these out so I can get some shots of the Jack's Cleaner plant. It's the largest and best looking but I just can't get in to shoot it without moving stuff that's tied down.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I've noticed the Glue really makes you wait to see bulking. At week 6-7, they're some of the lighter plants observed and at week 8 they're some of the heavier to come down. Not sure how that will play for bagseed and your HashBar OG. Looks good from here!

GastroGrower

Thanks bsgospel - I'm letting everything go to 70 days at least unless they look like they need to come down before then.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The Hashbar and Glue bagseed are both looking killer as fuck man !! You been making any seeds lately ?

GastroGrower

Haven't made anything with cannabis lately - I've been playing with a couple different genotypes of euphorbia and have a bunch of seeds I made that I'll be planting this spring to see what they look like. They take 2 years to start flowering so it's been a long process so far haha. But they're crazy looking plants and fun to work with - when the seeds are ready the plant ejects them out several feet. Kind of fun to watch.

Finally got some hand held shots of the Jack's Cleaner - definitely should have put some supports in for this girl because she's just drooping like crazy. Huge colas. These pics shot on auto because I didn't have any visibility so they're kind of shitty.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I love seeing that magenta color near harvest. Let's me know the buds are gonna burn super clean. Nice shot's man !

GastroGrower

Harvested yesterday. A little tip burn, but otherwise I'm happy with the end results of the grow.

First, the Original Glue #4 bagseed. It's definitely got some glue in it based on the smell. Has some nice color along the top of the buds but nothing noteworthy.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

The Jack's Cleaner II isn't as firm or chunky as the others, but it still has a nice yield to it. The scissor hash got me almost paranoid high so I think the potency will make up for any lower yield.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

HashBar OG #3 - the smell right now is a nice raunchy armpit smell. Heavy BO with some obvious hash plant. It's more floppy than the #2 pheno.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Mendobreath x Cunfusion

Mendobreath x Cunfusion

Starting run #2 of the Confusion Breath (Mendobreath x Confusion).

Pulled everything out of my closet space, cleaned and built a new stand for my 3'x3' flood tray with some scrap wood I had. Also mounted the driver for the metal halide/hps bulbs. I'll be starting seeds tomorrow - very excited to be growing again.

picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

6 Confusion Breath seeds drop in tap water two days ago. Yesterday two had dropped. Today the remaining 4 dropped and tap roots are visible on two seeds. If any of them don't germinate I'll probably replace them with some Maple Leaf Indica seeds I've been wanting to try out.

GastroGrower

All four of the seeds transferred to rockwool are up about 2 inches above the top of the rockwool. Seeds successfully shed and all the seedlings look happy.

Latest posts

Latest posts