What's new

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

saitama

Not sure why I wasn't already subbed to this. You have really come a long way! In for the ride :tiphat:

GastroGrower

Thank you! I've learned a ton from this site so I have to give a huge thanks to everyone on here for their feedback and direction.

GastroGrower

Of the three Jack's Cleaner II seedlings I popped, two are doing really well and are ready to get topped. I moved them up to 3 gallon pots and they're starting to take off. One has a really nice sativa structure already so I'm excited to see how it expresses itself if it's a female.

picture.php

GastroGrower

I went ahead and flipped tent #3 to 12/12 a few days ago. This is the 4' x 2' tent with 6 cuts of Mendocino Purps. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever done a monocrop run, so hopefully it'll help maintain the canopy level. I let these girls get pretty big in veg so they're already starting closer to the light than I would like, but in my experience they don't stretch an enormous amount so I don't expect it to be a problem.

Since I've got two tents in flower now, I'll be putting out two videos a week. I'm doing this mostly as a challenge to myself to write music for each episode and get back into producing more often, but I hope you all enjoy them to some extent as well. They're shorter than my last cycle - around 2 minutes a piece - so much easier to digest I think.

Here's this week's videos:

Cycle 2 - week 2 (3' x 3' - Mendocino Purps, Pink Breath and Pink Karmdown)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5wvgn0pllM&t=2s

Cycle 3 - week 1 (4' x 2' - Mendocino Purps)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzd9bTYDbA8&t=2s

I'm pumped to run the Karmdown hybrid again - it's already starting to show some really nice crown development.

GastroGrower

Here's two of the Hashbar OG phenos.

#2 - classic OG stretch
picture.php

#3 - much tighter node spacing and fatter leaves. Slow vegger.
picture.php

This Original Glue #4 bagseed is in need of a transplant. It's showing pistils so I'm going to go ahead and clone it. I'm excited to try and flower it out.
picture.php

GastroGrower

Pink Karmdown packing on some weight in week 6

picture.php
picture.php

Over in the veg tent, I'm still not seeing any pistils on the two Pink Breath seed plants I topped a while ago. I lost the clones I took last so I still need to take some more and get them rooted before I flip either of the seed plants. In the meantime I may start topping my confusion breath mom and getting it ready to flip when space opens up.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Mendo Purps looking good at day 31. This is probably the last run I'll do with this girl for a long time but damn do I enjoy looking at her. She's just not potent or a heavy enough yielder for me to keep her as one of my main girls.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts