What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Lost one of the CB to damping off but the other three are showing their second set of true leaves and were moved to 4" pots of coco. Four Maple Leaf Indica seeds started yesterday and moved to rockwool today. All four looking really vigorous.

justiceman

Veteran
Greetings gastro! It's been a while and I'm happy things are looking good on your end :biggrin:. I'm a bit late to the party but started posting on my thread again. Glad to see you are still at it!

GastroGrower

Final seedling count ended up at 2 x Maple Leaf Indica and 3 x Cunfusion Breath moved successfully to 4 inch pots of coco. The seedlings I lost were simply due to me not being on top of maintaining humidity. Today I replaced the 23 watt CFL on them with a 100 watt CFL. Once they get sturdy enough I'll switch on the CMH at 300 watts (lowest setting). Here's some shitty phone pics.

CB

picture.php

MLI

picture.php

GastroGrower

Sadly I lost the two Maple Leaf Indica seedlings. Three of the CB still here. A little hard to get accurate color with the MH bulb.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

justiceman

Veteran
It's always a pleasure to come back from a trip to find the garden has been well tended to :dance013:. Looking forward to what will come.

GastroGrower

Update on the CB. Starting to see some differences in the three plants.

First one is stretchier, second is more squat, and the third appears much more sensitive than the others, showing some tip burn and leaf twisting.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

A few days after topping. They need to fed twice a day at this point so I'll probably move them up in pot size this week.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Starting into week 3 - the closest two plants ended up being boys, with the third being a girl. I'm considering leaving the boys in there a bit to make some seeds since the single female plant isn't going to produce a lot anyway. I'll take some pictures sometime this week once I get a chance.

justiceman

Veteran
Looking forward to seeing what you will do. They are nice and healthy. Either make some seed or grow 1 monster hahaha.

justiceman

Veteran
Sweet! This is really cool:tiphat: I've only made seeds one time and that was among one of my first grows so it is not as vivid in my mind. If you're planning on posting pictures of the seed development stages it would be wonderful to see the progression.