What's new

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Thanks Paddi, it's true to it's name :)

Here is Tent #3 filling out the screen today.
picture.php

GastroGrower

Pink Dawg #3 and Pink Glue #2, both of these girls are going to go into Tent #2 to start 12/12 this week or next. Both were just recently moved to 2 gallon pots. The glue is showing her stretch for sure.
picture.php

Pistils on Pink Glue
picture.php

GastroGrower

Yup.

Tent #1 - veg - just moved to a 3' x 3' space in my closet
Tent #2 - Flower 1 - 3' x 3' - I use this for random testers/perpetual stuff
Tent #3 - Flower 2 - 2' x 4' - I use this for single runs like the SCROG one I'm doing now

Once this run in Tent #3 finishes up, I'll be changing it to my veg tent and moving flowering to Tent #1. Still need to get a 3' x 3' drain table for that space.

GastroGrower

Bloom Day 1 :)

Bloom Day 1 :)

Big weekend in the Ganja Garden.

Started a couple different seeds:

4 x ConfusionBreath (3 germinated, 1 still hasn't popped)
5 x Jack's Cleaner (TGA) (5 germinated)
1 x Alien Gift (popped but the tap roots looking like it doesn't want to come out. It's in a paper towel right now so I'll give it another 48 hours to see if it reaches out at all.)

Also - started 12/12 for tent #3! Screen filled out well and everyone is looking good. Did some lollipopping before lights out tonight. I'll probably be posting some pics later this week as we get into week 1.

Dakine

Veteran
Sounds good! Cant wait for another 4 weeks to see wha they look like then. What are you most eager to see?

GastroGrower

How's everything going ?

First round of the ConfusionBreath coming down in a few days. Once they dry up and cure a bit I'll do a final review of the two different phenos I got. I've got three more seeds up and ready for round two! few weeks until they get vegged out and ready to take clones.

GastroGrower

Sounds good! Cant wait for another 4 weeks to see wha they look like then. What are you most eager to see?

I'm really interested to see the difference between the #2 and #3 pheno of the Pink Dawg. The tester I have of #2 is really looking amazing so far so I'm sure they'll both be dank, but their structure is pretty different so I'm curious how it'll develop buds and stretch.

GastroGrower

5 Regular Jack's Cleaner II seeds up and out of rockwool. Super pumped to run these. I smoked some Jack's Cleaner from CO a few years ago and it was hands down the most psychedelic herb I had ever tried. Hoping to find a really potent pheno in this pack.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Pink Dawg tester is looking killer! Stacking up very nicely. This pheno is turning out great for indoor with it's tight internode spacing. I have a feeling these are going to bulk up into some nice chunky colas.

picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Today is the first day of week two for tent #3. Pistil formation is looking nice. Some of the purp plants have a some yellowing in a few lower leaves, but they will probably get trimmed off anyway.

Got some nice macros in this week's video update.

https://youtu.be/JVu4wDEiOls

picture.php

GastroGrower

Been away from my garden for almost a week now, so no updates, but I thought I'd share some pics from my travels just for fun.

Wyoming is fucking beautiful. Too many highway patrol though.
picture.php

Macro from my Step-mom's garden
picture.php

This is my Canine niece - Josie. She's a cute little bitch.
picture.php

I'll be back home by next wednesday and will have an update on how everyone fared being left alone for 9 days. I got a flood and drain setup put in for my veg tent, but didn't get a chance to test it and see how it would deal with the H3ad formula. My roommate sent me a picture of them a few days ago and they seemed to be doing ok so fingers crossed they're not too overfed by the time I can take care of them. Tent #3 is almost done with Week three and starting to look nice and frosty. Can't wait to get in and snag some nice DSLR shots.

GastroGrower

Not a ton of nose to her at this point, kind of a semi-sweet/gassy smell. I think once she cures up she'll have some nice kick to her based on the stem rubs I did.