What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Finished up harvesting Tent #3 yesterday. Moved Pink Dawg #2 and the larger Purp plant I have in to soak up the extra photons.
picture.php

GastroGrower

Pink Karmdown is revegging nicely.
picture.php

Two of the HashBar OG seeds are nice and healthy with the third struggling a bit.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah buddy!! Looking good! That is some weird leaf formation. Don't think I've ever seen that much distance on a leaf with a serration.

GastroGrower

Took some shots of the Pink Breath this run. Not bad results by any means, but definitely not as dense or sticky as it gets in Tent #2. That tent has another 120 Watts and I think think the red and UV spectrums are much more intense than what I'm getting from the COBs in Tent #3. I may add a single 150 Watt light from Tent #2 to Tent #3 on this next run to see if that helps firm everything up.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Screen went into Tent #3 today. I plan on vegging for another week or two and then flipping. I still need to get some clones of the Pink Dawg.
From left to right, I'll be running two Mendo Purps, one Skunk and the Pink Dawg.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Took some shots of the Pink Breath this run. Not bad results by any means, but definitely not as dense or sticky as it gets in Tent #2. That tent has another 120 Watts and I think think the red and UV spectrums are much more intense than what I'm getting from the COBs in Tent #3. I may add a single 150 Watt light from Tent #2 to Tent #3 on this next run to see if that helps firm everything up.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

That stuff looks super crusty!! That's the GlueBreath x Pink Bazooka right?

GastroGrower

I've never seen this before and thought it was kind of cool. The Pink karmdown that I have been revegging appears to have developed cotyledon leaves on one of the new pieces of growth. Really interested. The branch next to it is shitting itself for some reason and I wonder if it's related to these cotyledon leaves or the plant hormones. The rest of the plant seems to be doing just fine.
picture.php
picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
I wonder why shes doing that? I wonder which dominant phenos we are gonna see in those babies you just popped. Any guesses?

GastroGrower

Not sure, I've only run one pheno of the Pink Breath so I don't know what kind of variety she's got in her. Based on what I read of the Gluebreath, it doesn't bring a ton of flavor to the table, so I'm hoping for something that leans towards the terp profile of the Pink Bazooka. That said, resin production is probably going to be a bigger focus for me. I want to find an ideal pheno for making extracts and so far the Pink Breath #1 is the winner. I need to get some new equipment for making hash before I can do much though. Still deciding between going the dry sift or ice water path.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I've never seen this before and thought it was kind of cool. The Pink karmdown that I have been revegging appears to have developed cotyledon leaves on one of the new pieces of growth. Really interested. The branch next to it is shitting itself for some reason and I wonder if it's related to these cotyledon leaves or the plant hormones. The rest of the plant seems to be doing just fine.
View Image View Image

I've taken clones during flower and the re-veg throws out some crazy weird leaves like that. Sometimes it takes a while to grow out of it and get good clones. :good:

GastroGrower

Pink Dawg #2 test clone is looking good. Pistil formation is kicking in and it's showing it's structure. really like the internodal distance.
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So cool to hear your liking the Pink Breath for it's resin production. Pink Dawg is looking nice. Is she really that light of color in person? Or just the pic? The Pink Bazooka male was light colored, but the Corey is a deep forest green .

GastroGrower

The white balance definitely makes it look lighter than it is. It's not very dark though, probably leans towards the Pink Bazooka.