What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Spent the past two days at my parent's place doing the mother's day thing. Came back to some good finds.

The clone I took from the Pink Karmdown plant I had flowered is showing some nice healthy roots. Excited to run this plant again. Also, both of the HashBar OG seeds I moved to coco are up and looking healthy. One never germinated and I've got a third that needs to be planted.

I'm glad I decided to let those confusion breath plants going because they both finally started to show pistils! Looks like they are indeed ladies. I had trouble getting a good picture but here is #1 and #2:
View Image View Image

The SSSDH is starting to pack on weight. The lower branch fell over and the only thing keeping it off the ground was the tent wall, haha.
View Image View Image

Your SSSDH looks a bit more Hazey than mine, nice!

GastroGrower

The skunk plant has me intrigued . Where did it come from?

It's from Seedsman. Not sure on the specific genetic source they use. I took a bunch of pictures today so here's a bunch including some of the skunk pheno #1 thats further in flower.

Skunk
picture.php
picture.php

Not the biggest buds, here is the skunk next to a Pink Gluebreath at the same age.
picture.php

Here are some shots of a cheese plant I got from them.
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Here's the Critical Kush #1
picture.php

Pink Breath
picture.php
picture.php

Mendo Purp - I think I may try to do a run this winter with just clones of this plant and not run another tent on the other 12 hours. See if I can get temps down enough to really pull that purple out.
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
SSSDH is starting to add a little weight on some of its buds.
View Image View Image View Image

Just threw these Confusion Breath plants into flower yesterday or the day before. Not showing sex yet but fingers crossed at least one comes out a lady. I've got two others still in veg so I can toss em in pretty quick. If they're all guys I'm not sure if I'll keep them as I've already got a lot of plants floating around my veg tent.
View Image

Here's some pics of what I got I had 2 females both had identical bud structure nice tight frosty rock hard dense nugs.Here is a pic about 40 days in I don't have any at harvest time you should like this strain flower time is around 60 days.You should Check out the Strawberry Kush breath next .Your other strains looks great keep up the good work
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Here's some pics of what I got I had 2 females both had identical bud structure nice tight frosty rock hard dense nugs.Here is a pic about 40 days in I don't have any at harvest time you should like this strain flower time is around 60 days.You should Check out the Strawberry Kush breath next .Your other strains looks great keep up the good work

Thanks! Yeah, the two I have flowering are looking super similar in structure. Both putting out some nice heavy pistils now that they're going. I cloned the other two seed plants I had started this morning so they're actually going in the flower tent tomorrow or the night after. Also moved them to a larger pot to give them some stretching room once they start to flower. The clones of the first two are showing nice and healthy roots, actually one of the quickest rooting plants I've had so far.

GastroGrower

Yesterday I started a couple more seeds - a single bag seed I pulled from some GG#4 and four more Pink Breath seeds. If I get all ladies on the Pink Breath I'll run them with my original selection to see if there are any phenos that stand out. If I get a boy, I'm definitely going to be making a bunch of F2 seeds to preserve the line and experiment down the road.

Not sure the origin of the Glue seed, could be a hermy or light leak, or it could have been a mystery male in the producer's room. It's already showing a nice tail so I'm pumped to see if I can get it going and into veg.

Confusion Breath putting out some nice pistils. All 4 of the phenos I'm running are now in the flower tent.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Day 51 for tent #3. The white balance makes the leaves look a little bit more yellow than they actually are, but everyone is pretty much ready to start their flush. I'm going to start adding pure RO water to the res today and keep it up until all of the nutes are used up and they're just getting water. Harvest will start in the next week or two once they look adequately flushed and tricomes are happy.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Can we get some pics of the Pink Dawg by itself? Would really like to see what she's like overall.

GastroGrower

I don't have any of the Pink Dawgs in flower yet, I ran a clone of #1 and it showed male parts so I chucked it. Here are phenos #1 - 4, left to right. #2 is my definite favorite based on its structure.
picture.php

Here is the whole Pink family, minus the Pink Karmdown. So from left to right:

Stardawg
Gluebreath
GG#4
picture.php

GastroGrower

Transplanted two of the Pink Breath and the GG#4 bagseed to coco today. Tap roots are nice and healthy looking.

GG#4
picture.php

Pink Breath
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I really like the look of those Pink Dawgs. The #2 and the #4. I have a Corey in flower that has 2 tops a lot taller than the rest of the plant, just like your #4. Can't wait to see yours in flower. :tiphat:

p.s. - that first seedling pic looks like a little snake with eyes and all,lol.

GastroGrower

The test clone I took of the Pink Dawg #2 was put into flower a few days ago. I'm almost certain it's showing pistils, so I went ahead and transplanted the seed plant to a 3 gallon pot. It's been pretty rootbound for a while and should enjoy all the new space.

Here's a shot of my veg tent right now:

picture.php

The tray on the far left has two little auto flowers I left in tiny containers, the HashBar OG seedlings, a clone of the Confusion Breath #2, a small Mendo Purp plant and the Pink Karmdown revegging. Lots of new growth of the Karmdown plant so I'll be trimming off most of the remaining growth from flower tonight or tomorrow.

The second tray from the left has all of my mother plants and the previously mentioned Pink Dawg (bottom of the picture).

Next to it is a 3 gallon Mendo Purp and in smaller (3/4 gallon?) containers is another purp, Critical Kush #1 and Skunk #1.

Finally, the tray on the far right has the Pink Dawg #1, 3 and 4 and the male Pink Glue I'm holding onto.

GastroGrower

Confusion Breath #1 and #4 are starting to build out their crowns. A little heavy on the nitrogen but I just cut my feed PPMs so that shouldn't be an issue any more.
picture.php