What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Still haven't put any of the Pink Dawgs into flower yet. Here they are in a line up and then #1 - #4.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1, #3 and #4 need to be moved to bigger pots. #3 especially. I have a rooted clone of #2 and took another tonight. I hope to get the breeding tent set up within the next few weeks and I'll be throwing this in there. It's looking like it may be displaying male traits but I won't be sure until it starts to flower out. If it is a male I'll keep it as the only one.

Dakine

Veteran
That Critical looks critical. Not massive huge colas, but dank looking nonetheless.. How come your taking so many clones without knowing the gender lol?

Just grab A cutting from each plant you dont know the gender of, and throw it in A cup of water into the flowering room bro. Thats one of the best ways I learned to find the gender, without stressing any plants out from throwing them into flower for a few days and then back into veg like most do.

GastroGrower

Well on one hand, it's good practice. I'm around 80% success rate on my technique so I need to get better at that. I'm in no hurry with these so I figure if I'm trimming them and I don't already have a back up, I might as well see if I can get a cutting to root.

I've never used the technique you're describing. I'll have to try it tonight when I get a chance.

GastroGrower

Went to see my favorite comedian last night, Tom Segura. If you're a fan of stand up, definitely check his Netflix specials out. Smoked this fatty before the show. The flower is Mint Chocolate Chip grown out by Green Haven, the crumble is a mix of Cherry Pie and GSC and the rosin is Fire House OG. Fucking delicious smoke. King Size as always.

picture.php

GastroGrower

We're at the end of week two and I've raise the lights as high as I can get them in tent #3.

picture.php
picture.php

The purp is getting some color on it's new growth on the buds, you can't see it much with this out of focus picture but I think it may be showing more with this run since the COBs are much cooler than my other lights.
picture.php

GastroGrower

Day 16 in Tent #3
I replaced the drain bucket with something shorter and was able to lower the table. These plants have a bit more headroom now and won't have to worry about burning as much.

picture.php
picture.php

Happy Times

Went to see my favorite comedian last night, Tom Segura. If you're a fan of stand up, definitely check his Netflix specials out. Smoked this fatty before the show. The flower is Mint Chocolate Chip grown out by Green Haven, the crumble is a mix of Cherry Pie and GSC and the rosin is Fire House OG. Fucking delicious smoke. King Size as always.

View Image

That is one bad ass looking spliff

Dakine

Veteran
Looks like you might have to do some supercroppin on them girls haha! Doesnt look like the tent is big enough for em. How much longer you think theyre gonna stretch for?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Man those Pink Dawg's look healthy! The plants in that tent with the LED bars look like they are jamming too. I always like stopping here, you document things better than I do. Which makes for a great thread.

GastroGrower

Looks like you might have to do some supercroppin on them girls haha! Doesnt look like the tent is big enough for em. How much longer you think theyre gonna stretch for?

The Pink Breath are close to being done. I think same thing with the cheese, Skunk and Purp since they all are kind of indica leaning. I know that Critical Kush is going to pop up next week probably. It hasn't reached up much yet though so I don't think it'll be an issue.

GastroGrower

Thanks DTOG. I work from home and I'm about 10 feet from all my tents. It's honestly hard not to get in there more often haha.

Pink Karmdown is looking good at Day 53. Here's a shot of the top on the main cola, and then a pic of some of the seeds she's got brewing.

picture.php
picture.php

A bit younger, the SSSDH #1 at day 37
picture.php

GastroGrower

Starting to see some nice amber on the Pink Girls in Tent #2. Time for a couple macro shots.

Pink Karmdown
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pink Glue
picture.php
picture.php

Neither of these girls have as heavy tric production as the Pink Breath, but they some to produce fatter buds. Once we harvest and cure I'll make some further comparisons.

Dakine

Veteran
Dang man thats crazy, cant believe that SSSDH is at 37 days! She looks like shes only around 2 weeks or somethin lol!

That Pink Karmdown is lookin pretty ripe! When you gonna chop?!

GastroGrower

65 to 70 days. I'm going to try to stagger the harvest of the three plants in that range based on how ready they look. Flush starts tomorrow.

And yeah that haze plant is crazy. I'm not sure if its just going to have to run super long, or if this girl just doesn't add much weight until the end. I don't think I'm doing anything to mess her up too much, so I assume this is more or less how she grows as she seems healthy otherwise.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I wouldn't worry too much, sometimes I have plants that take off running in flower and other times when they are slower to develop.

GastroGrower

Final height on the Pink Karmdown was 3' exactly. The Pink Glue came in a bit smaller in stature at 32.5". Both have a decent amount of stretch on them.

Here's a picture of the two with a SSSDH plant for size comparison.

picture.php

The haze has a little yellowing from overfert, she's going to be hand watered while I flush the Pink Girls and the Critical Kush so I should be able to dial in a bit more.

GastroGrower

I gotta hand it to these COB lights - I'm at point zero on headroom and I've only got a hand full of hot spots on the plants. Crazy how close you can get them to the lights without a lot of damage. I was supposed to get a new tent in the mail last week but I guess they never even shipped it. Going to the hardware store to get supplies to build my own so I can get these girls moved into a better environment. Even with the height issues - everyone is looking pretty good today.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts