What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GANJA GUIDOS FIRST GROW ! White Widow Microgrow using a PC Server Case and CFL's !!!!

Lovely.
I'm happy with Female Seeds for bringing the price down on fem seeds. I've grown out a ten pack of the 'Grapefruit' strain and found 2 beauties, 7 healthy girls and 1 very strong but hermie plant.
Have you got seeds left? Or have you thought about taking a cutting or 2?
Y'know, a 'mother' case nxt to the one you've got wouldn't make that much difference. :wink:

hey guys, ogna make this breif there flowering great buds are poping up everywhere, i had to move the baby to a friends house, and i will be away for a while so here are tons of pics till i return. let me know what u think :wave: :woohoo: for flowering !

You done real good, Bubba

You done real good, Bubba

Damn, Guido. Nice job on the little lady. I've said it before but that plant just looks healthy. She's rarin' to go and looks to be puttin' on some major buddage. Is the growth spurt still kickin'?
Here's a pic of my latest grow with the WW, Skunk, and WW x Big Bud. I can't tell much about the WW pheno yet. It's still small.

Awesome, just awesome. You little elves do great work.
be safe little grower
Rev
:cool:

REV the growth spurt seems like it's ending soon, and there starting to fill up brances nicely !!!

BR whats up man, thanks for stopping in agian, come by tomorrow as I will have some New Budshots of the fuller sticks !

guys I was wondering when I will start to see crystal form ? So far I cant really see any forming and I WANT ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lol, however I am very happy and satisfied with seeing a pc full of buds, nothing better than knowing ive grown it myself, Im very happy with the way things have been going, and couldn't have asked for more (well mabey some more bud weight!) haha but im not greedy, like ive said before If i yeild 5 grams off my first grow I still would have been happy because I created that shit myself, and didnt have to deal with some .7 for 20 shithead dealer to get supreme bud. BTW I just started using my nutes today. I dunno I think im gona have to learn alot more about them for my next time around, so I can fully utilize them to there ability.

Ice

Ice

Yeah, man. Gotta have ice. I think the answer to your queestion will surely vary with each strain. My Blue Mystic girls started showing sticky leaves around week 5. What's the flower time of WW? 50-55 days or something.

You mentioned using nutes for the first time. Find a happy medium for your plants. You can watch them over a period of time to see if the nutes are too rich or just right in strength. I use nutes every other watering until flowering and then pick up the pace and strength of the sauce.
Rev :cool:

flr time is 8 weeks i belive, just wondering since im growing micro, and only vegged for a month, will it still take about 8 weeks to finsh these babies ?

Yep. You're stuck. Gotta wait 8 weeks to finish them. Of course, your mileage may vary. I pulled my last harvest early (maybe a week early) when the trichomes were clear. Everyone who's smoked it really likes the high. They notice it doesn't put them to sleep -- only makes them stupid. :woohoo:

Have you studied the WW trichomes yet? DO you prefer the 'head' stone of clear trichs or do you go more toward the couchlock of amber trichomes?
I've been trying to find info on the WW buzz. The best reports I heard says the WW has a clean head and body stone without couchlocking your ass.

mabey you can help me out with this, Basicly I love the body high, and i love the little head trip (except when im driving !) I hate smoking a blunt and having to fall asleep after, im not shure if its my lazyness or the weed that does it, but its something that has made me question stop smoking for a while, i really hate the fact that after a good blunt i cant enjoy the high, i just go to sleep. lol. however i also hate smoking and theing havent a decent high for about 40-60 min, and then going back to normal life, i like to stay hi-iiiiiiiighhhh lol. so i guess im looking for a mixture of both, i still honest dont understand the diff types of high as of yet, i really dont know what it means to have a STONE high or anything, mabey u can help me out and explain the diff types of highs and feelings assoicated with them.And no I havent checked out the trichombes yet i still need to get a mag glass, if i look at the fans in a certain light i can see some little stubbles of trics forming on the fans.

another question while i was examining my buds I saw what looked like to be a little teardrop with 2 red hairs coming out of it (the rest are white) what could this be ? could it just be a bud that hasnt opend up yet ? or could it be a hermie ?

Throw away the schwag bag

Throw away the schwag bag

If you hate falling asleep after catching a buzz, then you need to stop smoking that kind of weed. The stuff I've been buying was like that. I liked the taste and the high but too much of it and I was fast asleep. The blue mystic buds were pulled early with clear trichs and they still offer head/body buzz and I'm wide awake. Nice stone... and it lasts several hours.

Check out the Radio Shack microscope for looking at your trichs. You will be amazed at the magnification -- far greater than a magnifying glass. It is well worth the $10 and you can closely follow trichs forming on your girl. This is another one of those moments during your grow and during your grower's education where you can learn a lot about your craft by closely watching your plant.

Post a pic of the red haired pistils. I know white pistils will turn brown/red after they have been pollinated. You didn't have any hermie balls did you?

You also mentioned you like to smoke and stay high for awhile... the one time I smoked White Widow, I was buzzed for 3 hours. It was amazing stuff. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

i dont have a cam i can acces now, but i looked around, and found the same thing on a few other buds, its like a little tiny green teardrop with 2 red/brownish hairs coming out from it, im not shure if its just the bud that hasbe opend yet, but dayum im getting scared i have a hermie, i just tried searching to see if i can find a pic of hermie balls on IC, but cant find any, does any have a pic they can post ? So if in fact im fucked with a hermie, what are the main downsides ?

Hermie land

Hermie land

Downside? Well, you will pinch off the balls and keep growing. A few of your buds might have seeds in their pods but it's not the worst thing in the world. For a lot of years I didn't know you could get dope without seeds. My provider always had lots of seeds in his schwag bags.

well i looked closer and found one of these same teardropped balls i was talking about, and found white hairs spewing out from it !, soooo I guess I still have a sexy straight lady !, however I am wondering why a few hairs are redishing brown on some of my bud, ahh who the fuck really cares ! yo rev teach me how to use this reputation shit, cuz I really think I owe it to you and a few other people who are helping me out in this thread, I was at once not gona document my grow, but im glad I did, made a few good buddies over here at IC that I never thought I would..
If this was og id
K++++++++ the fuck out of the people on this thread... hahah

Last edited:
yea man, i rember when we first became friends after OG got takendown, and we lost our beloved "Elephant" however me and you have changed the thoughts of many, over here with out stealth PC micro grows. First Blunt I smoke of my crop will be burned in memory of Elephant, if it wasnt for his design, I would have never had the balls to start growin the green ...

Latest posts

Latest posts