What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GANJA GUIDOS FIRST GROW ! White Widow Microgrow using a PC Server Case and CFL's !!!!

wow, so it's been awhile guys.. was scared I would'nt get to end the journey of my first grow with you guys, well it seems as if im getting close to the end. Im on my 7 1/2 week of 12/12 and as you can see the buds have gotten fatter and packed on a nice amount of tric's. well here are some current pics, let me know what you guys think, and welcome back ! :wave:

Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap

Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap

GweeDough. Long time man. Your garden looks so nice. You have scrogged that sucker to the max and the WW gave you lots of nice bud sites. Uda man.
My Female Seeds WW is at 6 weeks veg and the WWxBB is at 7 weeks veg. It looks similar to yours in that it is really short with a nice canopy. See the way the plant is spread totally over the 12" pot (3-gal). With the aid of my trusty magic pipe cleaners, the plant has been kept under 6" tall. Now comes the fun when I turn 12s and make buds out of those little sites.
Grow big little grower.
Rev

Last edited:
G

Reverend WillisWhen harvest ? very nice LST!! And strain i will doing cross with WW and BB. I see how looking that crros ! :) Nice Very nice !

hey guys, im gona try and make this short. I harvested, and the WW is preety much a failure in my eyes. It barely got me high, im pretty upset. My friend's WW is gonna b harvesting within the next week I hope he has better results. Also im done sowing for a while, jus alot of bad karma coming my way. Thank you for all your help guys expeisally the daily followers , if it wasnt for you I would have not been able to get thru this, and I hope that I will see u guys around in the future here on ic when i start another grow under diff time and diff circumstances.Im saying goodbye to Mary Jane for a nice period of time, but Like they say, if you love something let it go, and if it comes back you know its true. well everyone i guess im signing off for a while , Rev good luck with those widows, and budfather i wish u the best in flowering those LS babies

--Peace to the gods--
--do your math--
--hold your head-

THIS GROW IS NOW COMPLETED

Best of luck, Guido. Your grow was fun to follow. You did a great job. Best of luck to you in all endeavors. (Sorry to hear about the WW).
Peace - love - dope
Rev

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
how many days flowering did you end up with?

i just "finished" an early girl grow and the smokes not great but its alright. i left alot of the lower buds to give another week or two and see if theres any difference. did you check the trichs with a scope? i find im always so anxious to harvest its maybe too early alot of the time. im just gonna leave mine till they turn nice and amber for the rest...

good luck

ganja guido said:
rev, im just wondering what could it be that made the WW a fluke ?

I'm at a loss on this one. Did the buds have a lot of resin on them? I know you harvested at 8 weeks... I've read grow reports where they took their WW to 70 days and beyond. This is something you might ask the moderator at Female Seeds thread. I'm not experienced enough to say for certain what caused it. Having followed your grow, I don't think any of us saw anything suspicious. My top 2 guesses would be they didn't go long enough or -- dare I say a "bad seed".

My WW has not been a fast grower... and the OD of Superthrive sure didn't help. That happened 3 weeks ago and the WWBB and the WW are still trying to recover. I meant to ask you how much bud dry weight did you end with?

Last edited:
G

give em a nice curing and maybe itll be good? or atleast a little better.

Last edited:
hey guido.. sry bout the results man. i was readin around on another forum today or yesterday and i remember reading about someone saying their ww from fmls was mediocre also.. you probably got a bunk seed

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
yea i second that...give them a good cure. stick em in glass jars for a few months...should definitely help with the potency...

G

You guys know the like CFL/HPS ratio...
For instance with this cab He had 2 42 cfls i believe...
Would his cab have been suitable for a 50hps? and would that 50 have been better....?

ezbake

What do you use for odor control?

Would Carbon Filters for Cat Litter Boxes over the fans be good? Along with a small negative ion generator and odor killer gel in the case?

i dont know something seemed wrong with this grow.. awhile back i used a pc case for awhile and i was using dp blueberry fem.. and the plant was alot bigger than that..same setup basically ,only i sprayed the inside with flat white paint .. but same 2 42 watt setup.. it just seems like something was stunting growth i dont know i guess it was your first time.or maybe your case was smaller than it looked... how close were the lights?