What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GANJA GUIDOS FIRST GROW ! White Widow Microgrow using a PC Server Case and CFL's !!!!

sailbox, luckily this case was designed for us microgrowers,aha jpin however it came with the high mounts like that. really works well. as for lightproof i was gona do the same thing, ive heard of pantie hose, and also i mite make my own carbonfilter box out of cardboard to sit over the fans, to lightproff the cab, and clean the sexies smell :)

green_grow

Veteran
i am still planning out my first grow, it will be in a small cabinet but nowhere near as small as this . i think it's cool to have a micro grow; better than nothing at all and at least you control what you are eventually going to smoke. good luck and happy growing !

green thanks for stopping by and good luck onyour first grow !

sailbox, yea basicly just worry about gutting the case totally inside, then worry about patching holes yada yada yada, its such a small space, and u can see the whole box infront of you, so light proofing isnt that hard at all, the only part that leaks light rite now is where the top fans are, however the back is facing a wall so itnot important to me untill 12/12 . nd like stated earlier im gona create a lighttrap/carbon filter to cover the fans

update didnt top the plants, I put a viggirous LST on the busy tall one, and am gona use that as my plant in the pc cab, i will probly throw into 12/12 sometime next week im gona transplant tonite or tomorrow into a custom box with a grow bag to fit inside the pc case.

xsailbox

ganja guido said:
green thanks for stopping by and good luck onyour first grow !

sailbox, yea basicly just worry about gutting the case totally inside, then worry about patching holes yada yada yada, its such a small space, and u can see the whole box infront of you, so light proofing isnt that hard at all, the only part that leaks light rite now is where the top fans are, however the back is facing a wall so itnot important to me untill 12/12 . nd like stated earlier im gona create a lighttrap/carbon filter to cover the fans

oh let me know when your done with the lighttrap/carbon filter...
id like something that would look totally stealth on the outside without as much restriction as 2 sandwiched carbon filters...

MAJOR UPDATE !!!! I transplanted the wider bushy plant that was in the bigger pot into a custom carboard boxed, with a garbage bag lined and taped in it and i have a 3 gal(ithink) growback with foxfarm ocean forest organic soil,the transplant went well i mounted the clamps on the outside edges of the custome box, the rubber grip part touches the soil is that ok guys ? however it fits in perfect i think this will be it till harvest i was away for about 5 hrs cam back and wow ! i love LST i have like 9 perfect budsites on top and i didnt look at bottom . i have to make scrog net and carbon filter tomorrow. then im gona vegg another few days and thow into 12/12, allso i will take pics and post tomorrow, guys i need help thinking of a new way to mount the lights high ip when the plant gets big or should they stay close throught flower ? also please someone help me with my nutreints im about to start flower and i need to under how to u get it, gh flora sersios :) arrite guys im really happy now after seeing my babie she looks soooo good,i just smoked some haze that was probly lemon peld buy the kid who sold it to me, tasted moldy, fuck man i cant wait to grow formyself mannn

guys, i was wondering when I can start eather snipping or shearing off the fan leaves that are blocking the lower tops from light ? Also I just made my scrog net, and am about to place it on top of my lady, should i pull thru the growth shoots myself ? or let them naturally go thru ? goodlooks !

Opt1983

Ganja, from what i understand.. you seperate the different branches and direct them where to grow. I wouldnt cut no fan leaves off, they are essential for correct photosynthisis..... if anything just tuck them out of the way if thats possible. -Opt

this sucks, my diary gets no action :1help: however I know what gets u guys comin back ! :kewlpics: but of course ! Well here is the lowdown, i took the better lookin bushier plant, and transplanted it from its big plastic pot to a custom cardboard box, wich is lined with tape and a garbage bag and a grow bag ! it's been lst'ed a while ago and is keep its nice horizontal stature. the budsites are really getting nice, I am contemplating when to throw it into 12/12 im thinkin now, or mabey ill wait a week what do u think from looking at the pics ? I also have a little baby girl in there to keep her older sister company :wave: . The pics are of the cab and of the 1 young lady, and my baby, the pic of a screen is a screen i cut and thinkin of usin for scrog, there is a car key by it so u can see how big the holes are, i was thinkin they mite b to small, btw im not shure why i ask questions here cuz ive probly asked about 10 b4 still with NO AWNSER !!!!! awesome !!!!!!!!! :yoinks: my bad getting skitzo, so here are the pics myfriend and ENJOY !
:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

Boba Fett

Guido, THat screen might be a tad small for scrog.. A good size would be like 2.5" squares or so.. The screen I'm going to use for my grow (will be made any day now), will be using fishing line for the guage, and a wire hanger as the frame. I am also going to make a custom cardboard box for the case, and using growbags..

Good fishing line.. :joint:

hey ganja guido.. nice to see a fellow cfl user. you should switch to 12/12 now or really soon.. they will take off when you switch to 12/12 since its not mature yet it will still be growing alot. this is what my plant looked like when i switched.

after switch

as you can see when ya flip its really going to fill out your box

HEY make sweet pics, what kinda setup are u using and what did u yeild of that ? Im gona throw it into 12/12 rite now ! hahah but question is it ok that i throw it into 12/12 now even tho i didnt put the scrog screen on ? i made one and ill throw it on tomorrow, but im still not shure if i should be manually pulling the shoots thru the holes, or if i should just keep the net on top of plants, so that it grows into it and kinda keeps the plant down, then pull thru shoots.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
your screen size is fine, that will do just nicely in your box

don't let the tips grow through it just yet... train them to stay under the scrog for at least a week into 12/12 then let them go (they start at the screen at the same time thus allowing consistency)

looking good

thanks my fellow og reff, Im not shure if you know the member ELEPHANT over at OG, but this grows for him my brother, if it wasnt for him I would have never been able to grow. He never made it over here to IC :(

Lookin' Good

Lookin' Good

Hey, you've got it going on, Guido. Your plants look healthy. I've got some WW female seeds I'm gonna work with after my current grow. I have a slightly larger setup w/ cfls and I'm looking forward to the WW. I recently sampled a bowlful of that stuff a friend had grown. Wow. It was awesome. It's the real deal. It made me blind in one eye and knocked my socks right off. I love it. Gotta have more... blind and barefoot is the way to be.
Best of luck with your grow.
Rev :cool:

rev, your gona like the WW by female seeds bro, quailty genetics by far for such a resonable price, the plants are kinda fool proof, they dont have to much of a smell rite now but deff smell like some medicating type smoke. Ive never smoked any homegrown b4, so i cant fuckin wait to see how potent this smoke is. I cant wait to have my mind blown considering ive only smoke bag weed my whole life, CANT WAIT TO DITCH THE DEALER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts