What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Esskie

Beautiful!!

Beautiful!!

Looking good as always there Okie :canabis:

That NYCD is looking great there bro!, I was lucky enough to score some of GreatfulH3ad's NYCD x G13 from SB but haven't started em. I'd like to grow them out with as many watts as I can muster up to throw at them to get the best from them.

I've still been keeping upto date with your thread meantime though and thought I'd pop in to say Hi :wave: and letchya know I'm still sitting here admiring those plants of yours! :canabis: :yummy: .

Those last pics of the G13HP (Mr.Nice) were the biz, how much longer do you think the Mr.Nice have to go Okie?.
Do you do anything like giving them 24-48 hours of uninterupted darkness before you harvest or anything there friend?. I know I don't give my plants a dark period before chopping, I normally try to chop them just at the end of the light/day. I may be wrong? and stand to be corrected if I am wrong but I'd read that harvesting is best done after the plants have spent a day under the sun/light as the heat/light/(U.V light?) produces resin to protect the plant from the hot sun therefore, the best time to harvest being late in the day?.
That said, I've harvested plants or parts of plants at varying times of the light/day cycle so :confused: .

Anyways my friend, keep those Mr.Nice pics comin bro :yummy:
ATB, Esskie.

foxygrower

Yo man,

I have some MKs at 43 days flowering and have some questions for you. Did you find the taller, "sativa" pheno to be slow with trich production/swelling. I have 9 mks from 3 different mothers. 2 mothers were the shorter pheno, one the taller, so that means i have 3 tall and 6 short. the short phenos are looking awesome, really hard chunky buds, lots of crystals, and a real pungent smell. the taller pheno is still pretty airy at day 43 and hasnt put on many trichs. Does this "taller" pheno sound like yours. I would love to have the grape pheno that Adam described, but i have have been doubting the quality of my tall phenos, they are just too hempy (lots of stem, not much bud). The pics I have arent that great, but i'll post them anyways, maybe you can help me out.

The first 2 are the tall pheno, last 3 the short pheno

I'll also attach a link to my grow at Overgrow.

thnaks, peace

foxygrower

Okie grown

Veteran
Few new pics

Few new pics

Hello everyone.I got a few pics to share.Thay are all doing great.The nycd are gettin some red leaves.The mr nice are rock hard!
nycd

mr nice

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi Foxy our 2 mks have avg. trich production. I got 2 more out of the other half of the pack im hopeing for a chunky one!Our 2 r both diff. phenos but both sativa dom!Hope i helped a little im kinda highll

Esskie

Still going??

Still going??

Man I knew they had a wee while to go Okie but I honestly thought they were closer to harvest than they are!?. The sheer size of the colas probably had a kot to do with that though?! :canabis: .

Really like the 1st three pics in your last post man!, the orangey colour of the HPS light in the pics making the NYCD look beautifull!.
I am fortunate enough to have a pack of NYCD x G13 seeds in the seedbox and a pack of G13 x HP (don't know if they're from Mr.Nice as your's were though?), so I'm lookin good for the summer grow methinks? :canabis: .

So don't be in the least bit surprised if I'm at you for strain specific tips etc....lol! :smile: .
ATB, Esskie.

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks Everyone!!

Thanks Everyone!!

Hi everyone!Esskie no prob. you can ask me anything i will try and help as much as i can.But i think you will do great with em.The 1st 2 of the 3 pics you where talkin about i had to take down.I look again and there was a clear shoot of 3 of my fingure prints.Im sure if LEO wanted thay could find a way to get em off those pics.Next time ill just use the other side of my hand.Well gotta go remove em from my gallery now heres a few more pics from a few days ago.New ones Soon!!OO And if anyone knows a good link or just has any good info on buliding a good edd & flo table plz pm me thx.Gonna make a table to flower clones out in like a 4 x 4 or 2 x 6

Okie grown

Veteran
Ya

Ya

She smells great! Only week or 2 left.Starting to get real fat and leanin a little.Ill snap a few pics of nycd and kali , mk ect..

Okie grown

Veteran
lol Jimmy , I got so many treads going it gettin hhard to keep up with em all.But i will take new pics of them when thay wake up for sure.The nycd is sooo pretty.Hell thay all are hehe .Thanks pics e up soon! OG

Esskie

A wise decision my friend!!

A wise decision my friend!!

Okie grown said:
Hi everyone!Esskie no prob. you can ask me anything i will try and help as much as i can.But i think you will do great with em.The 1st 2 of the 3 pics you where talkin about i had to take down.I look again and there was a clear shoot of 3 of my fingure prints.Im sure if LEO wanted thay could find a way to get em off those pics.Next time ill just use the other side of my hand.Well gotta go remove em from my gallery now heres a few more pics from a few days ago.New ones Soon!!OO And if anyone knows a good link or just has any good info on buliding a good edd & flo table plz pm me thx.Gonna make a table to flower clones out in like a 4 x 4 or 2 x 6

Hi there Okie,
It's surprising the computing/imaging power these feckers have at their disposal!.

Btw m8, the 6/6 RM's HP & 2 BOG's BMR were put into their 3" grodans this morning. Got up at 5am, had a mugga joe & a spliff then got into the task of making up a cube-soak and transplanting them.

Catch-22 = I would like to get these into veg a.s.a.p but still have 9 Afghans in there, which are ready to go into the 12s so I just move them into flower!? :confused: . I've discovered, what must be a tiny crack on the bottom of my reservoir (130L) :eek: :mad: , anyways I have silicon sealant/gun etc but I'm reluctant to put anymore plants into flower until I've repaired the leak.
It's a very slow drip & at the mo I have slowed it right down by cramming a towel under the rez where the leak is (it's sitting on wooden sarking).
To repair it properly is gonna involve draining the rez - not a problem, removing all the pods & irrigation tubing - nightmare and applying silicon sealant - not a problem.
Place all the pods & piping back - not as bad as taking them out but still a nightmare, refilling and setting the EC & pH - not a problem

Soz for rambling on about my shit on your thread Okie man :bashhead: but I suppose it could be an indication to everyone whos watching your thread that it doesn't always go according to plan :chin: :confused: :wink: .

Still here watching your thread bro, nice one! :canabis:
ATB, Esskie